Serious question... why would anybody be interested...

Serious question... why would anybody be interested...

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 3:49pm

in the least, in buying an Invicta watch!?! I'm not trying to be a smartass, or start anything, just interested in what's the attraction. I've seen better watches in 50 cent claw machines located in all night dinners...

So, what really is the attraction!?!
Last edited by Guest on January 9th 2011, 3:51pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Serious question... why would anybody be interested...

Postby foghorn » January 9th 2011, 3:50pm

They're big and shiny,not to mention chick magnets.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby iwasbanned » January 9th 2011, 3:52pm

low self esteem?
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 3:54pm

chick magnet, right...

Postby jaw » January 9th 2011, 3:54pm

foghorn wrote:They're big and shiny,not to mention chick magnets.

+ Value Pays
jaw
Watchlord WIS

Postby Bigjimzlll » January 9th 2011, 3:55pm

I used to love watches when I was younger. My Dad had them. One night while surfing the TV I saw a Swiss Made, Auto, Sapphire crystal at 48MM for 300 bucks. I had no idea how big 48mm was, but I Swiss Made, auto and sapphire crystal was good so I bought it.
I liked it...then I bought more. Then I started to research and found they were shit.

It's easy when your niave to be taken in.
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 3:58pm

they have invicta at Dave & Buster's now in the machine to win a watch, Jill Sommerstein was there to watch the 1st coins put in to win one.

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 3:58pm

Small penis? No penis?

Postby Aqua Homer » January 9th 2011, 4:04pm

You are not being condescending again, are you Slugo? I know you believe you are something very special with your awesome selection of Air Kings and Date-justs. Perhaps you do not realize that in todays day and age, anyone can go buy a Rolex with a credit card.
You and I are going to go round and round, son.

BTW, if I have confused you with one of the other euro-trash TZ members, I am sincerely sorry. I have been confused on WatchLords lately as to just what the fuck is going on, and will own that. I may be inadvertantly confusing you with Karma Police, or Anamoly, or something.
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 4:07pm

so.....

Postby Aqua Homer » January 9th 2011, 4:21pm

P.S. I-Pads suck. They are for artsy-fartsy fucks, who like video games and buying apps. Blackberrys are for professional grown folk who like to conduct serious business.
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS

Postby dude » January 9th 2011, 4:21pm

I take this as exactly that, a condescending question, formulated for a predictable response. You answered your own question in your OP. You perceive them to be junk, no better than a haphazard reward from an all night diner claw machine. I guess it just had to be spelled out for you. As to why others have been attracted to purchasing them? Of what matter is it to anyone other than the person shelling out the duckets to buy Invicta?

How many Rolexes do you own anyways??? Are you being elitist? Why do people buy Kias, why not a Mercedes? C'mon, some people here made a bad decision, simple as that. Doesn't mean they're fucking idiots . . . for having lesser economic muscle or bad judgement. BTW, I was hell on the claw machine. My kids always Denneys with a new stuffed toy, they thought Dad was awesome . . . Image
dude
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » January 9th 2011, 4:25pm

I still think they're chick magnets.
Chicks don't dig Rolexes-nope ,they DO NOT.
foghorn

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 4:37pm

Aqua-Homo, I'm the last motherfucker you wanna' go round and round with. I posted a legitimate question. So answer it intelligently, or shut up...

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 4:44pm

Did I just hear the bell ring for round one?

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 4:45pm

Aqua Homer wrote:P.S. I-Pads suck. They are for artsy-fartsy fucks, who like video games and buying apps. Blackberrys are for professional grown folk who like to conduct serious business.

if that's the case, you should be using an Atari 2600! About your speed.! LOLOL...

Postby Watch Noob » January 9th 2011, 4:45pm

Slugo wrote:Aqua-Homo, I'm the last motherfucker you wanna' go round and round with. I posted a legitimate question. So answer it intelligently, or shut up...

CDTG
Calm down tough guy. That's the acronym we use on the bodybuilding boards. Image
Watch Noob
Founding Member - WIS

Postby dude » January 9th 2011, 4:47pm

Slugo wrote:Aqua-Homo, I'm the last motherfucker you wanna' go round and round with. I posted a legitimate question. So answer it intelligently, or shut up...

And there it is . The agenda. The desired effect you quested. Have fun with AH . . . I don't expect many rounds.
dude
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 4:48pm

I'm calm, but consider a dog mask for Aqua-Homo...

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 4:53pm

Bodybuilding forum, never really thought about it. Can you imagine the potential with all that testosterone Image

Postby Watch Noob » January 9th 2011, 4:58pm

DonBattles wrote:Bodybuilding forum, never really thought about it. Can you imagine the potential with all that testosterone Image

lol, another passion of mine. You think there is drama on Watch Forums? You haven't seen anything, when differing opinions of members meet at an Expo let's just say I know many that have ended up in the hospital and jail. Image
Last edited by Anonymous on January 9th 2011, 4:58pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch Noob
Founding Member - WIS

Postby Mark1 » January 9th 2011, 4:58pm

Lots of people starting out in any hobby do stupid things. Like anything in life, you live, you learn, you move on. Some sub $100 Invictas are actually decent for the money. When people start believing they are getting more than they are paying for (as they are told on TV)-thats when the problems start. That said, I think I'll just get the popcorn and watch this one.

See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1

Postby Aqua Homer » January 9th 2011, 5:17pm

How about taking this to pm you elitist, shitbird, buddyfucking, motherfucker. Do have any idea how many clones of you exist on watch forums? You claim to have been involved in Watch Forums "forever". I recognize your name, but have never paid any sort of attention. If you were as clued in to USA based watch fora over the last six or seven years, you would know exactly who I am, you fucking metro, Rolex wearing faggot. I have to work my blue collar job tonight, while you sip your merlot, so don't consider my absence an unwillingness to tune your sorry ass up. Get ready, forum expert.
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS

Postby iwasbanned » January 9th 2011, 5:22pm

Watch Noob wrote:
DonBattles wrote:Bodybuilding forum, never really thought about it. Can you imagine the potential with all that testosterone Image

lol, another passion of mine. You think there is drama on Watch Forums? You haven't seen anything, when differing opinions of members meet at an Expo let's just say I know many that have ended up in the hospital and jail. Image

how much you bench noob?
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby Guest » January 9th 2011, 5:39pm

Aqua Homer wrote:How about taking this to pm you elitist, shitbird, buddyfucking, motherfucker. Do have any idea how many clones of you exist on watch forums? You claim to have been involved in Watch Forums "forever". I recognize your name, but have never paid any sort of attention. If you were as clued in to USA based watch fora over the last six or seven years, you would know exactly who I am, you fucking metro, Rolex wearing faggot. I have to work my blue collar job tonight, while you sip your merlot, so don't consider my absence an unwillingness to tune your sorry ass up. Get ready, forum expert.

Aqua Homer, I just want you to know that I have a Man Crush on you.

Next

Return to The Watchlord Archives - The early years