That's a good thing, Right?
poot74
Senior Member & WIS

Re: invictaforum(s).com

Postby Guest » October 19th 2010, 1:40pm

Well, if anything I thought they would redirect to Watchgeeks.net

Postby TVDinner » October 19th 2010, 1:42pm

I own many watch related domain names that point/redirect to the Watch Freeks site. So what. Forum marketing 101.

Why would you think it would go to WG?? They are not smart enough to even own the far more valuable .com domain name for their site's name.
TVDinner
Senior Member & WIS

Postby DBCooper » October 19th 2010, 1:51pm

TVDinner wrote:I own many watch related domain names that point/redirect to the Watch Freeks site. So what.

Relax man. I think TB was just pointing out something some of us didn't know. Thanks for pointing this out TB. I didn't realize the extent of Jimmy and Lalo's boneheadedness. Boneheadedness...I'm gonna patent that :-D
After all, no ham-wristed louts complained when all watches were 34mm - no cries of "looks like a little girl's watch on my wrist!" Like King Canute on the beach, that's where I draw the line - come what may.

Falstaff, May 19, 2014.
DBCooper
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Guest » October 19th 2010, 1:53pm

Just an observation, something that I stumbled upon today.

Postby TVDinner » October 19th 2010, 1:55pm

Time Bandit wrote:Just an observation, something that I stumbled upon today.

all good
how did you stumble on it - where you just typing in random domain names for every watch brand, lol?
TVDinner
Senior Member & WIS

Postby poot74 » October 19th 2010, 1:58pm

no shit...dat be good!
poot74
Senior Member & WIS

Postby DBCooper » October 19th 2010, 1:59pm

TB has "stumbled" around and found several interesting things :-D
After all, no ham-wristed louts complained when all watches were 34mm - no cries of "looks like a little girl's watch on my wrist!" Like King Canute on the beach, that's where I draw the line - come what may.

Falstaff, May 19, 2014.
DBCooper
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Guest » October 19th 2010, 2:06pm

TVDinner wrote:where you just typing in random domain names for every watch brand, lol?

Pretty much what you said.

I was on WatchTalkForums, and noticed "The Original Invicta Forum", so I typed http://www.invictaforum.com and
http://www.invictaforums.com to see what would be out there on the Internet's, or if I got a Server not found error.

Postby foghorn » October 19th 2010, 2:23pm

The affordables forum at WUS was,at one time, called the Invicta forum.
When they changed the name it caused all hell to break loose and the watch forum world would never be the same.
I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby Pepita » October 19th 2010, 2:45pm

foghorn wrote:The affordables forum at WUS was,at one time, called the Invicta forum.
When they changed the name it caused all hell to break loose and the watch forum world would never be the same.

I remember all the grief and sorrow that was going on then. There were a couple of good sites and then there were many as members moved on to avoid all the BS. I was very active and a mod on a couple, then just gave it up.

Not sucking up, but Watchlords is a cool site and I really have enjoyed the forum for the short time I've been a member. Thanks
Pepita
Watchlord WIS

Postby koimaster » October 19th 2010, 2:57pm

Pepita wrote:
foghorn wrote:The affordables forum at WUS was,at one time, called the Invicta forum.

Not sucking up, but Watchlords is a cool site and I really have enjoyed the forum for the short time I've been a member. Thanks

Sucking up is fine! Image I am glad you like the place. The members here are the reason it is still around and the reason it is a good place to hang out. We do have a few problems with guys with peckers and pug piles around the place but otherwise it is fine.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Aqua Homer » October 19th 2010, 5:17pm

You are a fucking faggot, TVDINNER! Maybe you will man up and address me on this thread, as you have ignored me like a fucking pussy on every other thread I have called you out on. You are a poser. You think you have been in the watch forum game forever, but you don't know shit! Fucking faggot shitbird.
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mark1 » October 19th 2010, 5:43pm

See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member - WIS

Postby Guest » October 19th 2010, 5:44pm

Aqua Homer wrote:You are a fucking faggot, TVDINNER! Maybe you will man up and address me on this thread, as you have ignored me like a fucking pussy on every other thread I have called you out on. You are a poser. You think you have been in the watch forum game forever, but you don't know shit! Fucking faggot shitbird.

Um.......excuse me.............do please explain further................

Postby Seattle » October 19th 2010, 5:53pm

I knew it!!! James sleeps with men!! Hah, finally proof (just curious, are they good looking men or cheap man whores??)
And no....what we did is not considered sex....right? right?

I guess he just hasn't gotten the chance to really get to know ya pal......

To the know the TV is to love the TV!!:,,,:

Aqua Homer wrote:You are a fucking faggot, TVDINNER! Maybe you will man up and address me on this thread, as you have ignored me like a fucking pussy on every other thread I have called you out on. You are a poser. You think you have been in the watch forum game forever, but you don't know shit! Fucking faggot shitbird.
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Seattle » October 19th 2010, 5:54pm

Hey Chef, great avatar pal!!! No hairy ass men....LOL!!

CJ

Tattoo Chef wrote:

Seattle
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Guest » October 19th 2010, 6:09pm

[quote="Seattle"]Hey Chef, great avatar pal!!! No hairy ass men....LOL!!

CJ

I dont know...........do ya really like it? I was told elsewhere at another forum..eh, hem.caugh.....watchgeeks!.....cough....that it was immature. Im not really sure how a hot woman with an ass like that wearing a thong in spandex is immature.....But a certain someone...uh hem, cough! Michael Davis....cough! sure thought so............Its probably because he would rather look at this all day.... :kingo:

Postby Seattle » October 19th 2010, 6:38pm

That's funny.....I bet he has trouble changing his underwear everyday.

CJ

Tattoo Chef"][quote="Seattle wrote:Hey Chef, great avatar pal!!! No hairy ass men....LOL!!

CJ

I dont know...........do ya really like it? I was told elsewhere at another forum..eh, hem.caugh.....watchgeeks!.....cough....that it was immature. Im not really sure how a hot woman with an ass like that wearing a thong in spandex is immature.....But a certain someone...uh hem, cough! Michael Davis....cough! sure thought so............Its probably because he would rather look at this all day.... :kingo:
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS

Postby SynMike » October 19th 2010, 6:53pm

Okay so try this one:
http://invictafansforum.notlong.com/

It points back here. :D
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
SynMike
Founding Member - WIS

Postby Aqua Homer » October 19th 2010, 8:09pm

Tattoo Chef wrote:

You can shut the fuck up too faggot!
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Guest » October 19th 2010, 8:23pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
Tattoo Chef wrote:

really, is the all you have..............are you a closet homosexual? you do seem to use the the word faggot alot, seems like you got that on your mind.........

Now, come on really, you can try a little harder..........I have no idea who you are, or who you think you are, but I have heard that this guy aqua homer is some badass behind a computer screen..............so please, with sugar on top, my little pumpkin, lets see what you , try and insult me behind a computer with a keyboard, lets see how well you do.........

be forwarned though, you can sit there and call me faggot, and insult me all you want, but , it has no effect on me, see, im not like others, i cant be intimidated by a computer screen, but by all means, give it your best shot........
thanks pumpkin.....
oh, and please try and use something a little more updated and mature than faggot...........I mean, you are the great Aqua Homer................. Image

Postby Bigjimzlll » October 19th 2010, 8:31pm

Welcome back Don!
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS

Postby Seattle » October 20th 2010, 7:29am

You're a mean man Don.......LOL

Aqua "Homer Sexual".....now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Tattoo Chef wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:
Tattoo Chef wrote:

really, is the all you have..............are you a closet homosexual? you do seem to use the the word faggot alot, seems like you got that on your mind.........

Now, come on really, you can try a little harder..........I have no idea who you are, or who you think you are, but I have heard that this guy aqua homer is some badass behind a computer screen..............so please, with sugar on top, my little pumpkin, lets see what you , try and insult me behind a computer with a keyboard, lets see how well you do.........

be forwarned though, you can sit there and call me faggot, and insult me all you want, but , it has no effect on me, see, im not like others, i cant be intimidated by a computer screen, but by all means, give it your best shot........
thanks pumpkin.....
oh, and please try and use something a little more updated and mature than faggot...........I mean, you are the great Aqua Homer................. Image
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS

Next

Return to The Watchlord Archives - The early years