The Cream of Natos

All things Swiss

The Cream of Natos

Postby tiktok » February 4th 2019, 10:44pm

John can say what he likes but these are the bad ass Natos I've been waiting for. Simple to strap on after watching the You tube video, incredible fit and a lot of colorways to pimp that ride. Also buckles come in various finishes including bronze and black DLC.

https://erikasoriginals.com

tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Re: The Cream of Natos

Postby 3Flushes » February 4th 2019, 11:16pm

tiktok wrote:these are the bad ass Natos I've been waiting for... incredible fit and a lot of colorways to pimp that ride. Also buckles come in various finishes including bronze and black DLC.

Are you starting a blog?

I just can't like NATOS- and that one looks complicated.
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby tiktok » February 4th 2019, 11:45pm

In honor of my dear friend Mistress Angel Stern I'm starting a flog but I doubt you will qualify for a subscription 3F...

tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby codguy » February 5th 2019, 5:16am

I echo what john says

Mrs. Pacerguy is gonna smell like a catcher's mitt after December 25 - TemerityB
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » February 5th 2019, 5:45am

Are these true Natos or simply expensive pass through straps?

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby artman » February 5th 2019, 8:48pm

I like Natos. I like the color of that Nato. I think it looks great with that Monster. But I can't get passed that ghey-ass logo.
artman
Master of Time

Postby tiktok » February 5th 2019, 9:10pm

The watchstraps are made from elastic parachute cord used by French marines in the 70s, hence the logo and when in France do as the French do. All I know is the material, colors and fit are great. There are fifty pages of photos on WUS of watches strapped with this brand. Artie you need to go on WUS and call them on it, me I work in a gay industry so I buddy up in the break room.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby bobbee » February 6th 2019, 11:48am

MWR, the military watch resource has many members wearing their military issued watches on these elasticated para straps. There are some really nice ones in green with a thin yellow stripe too.

"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » February 6th 2019, 12:19pm

tiktok wrote:In honor of my dear friend Mistress Angel Stern I'm starting a flog but I doubt you will qualify for a subscription 3F...

Damn- I do so loves me some leather.
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Swiss Watches