What exactly is 'The Rolex Play'?...

Cars, planes, boats & movies

What exactly is 'The Rolex Play'?...

Postby Thunder1 » October 30th 2018, 1:32pm

Peter King is a gifted sports writer,but possibly doesn't know how to keep a Rolex running..or maybe he does?

One tight game, two exemplary plays.

I always look for the plays that explain precisely why teams are what they are, and I found two in the Rams’ locker room after the 29-27 victory.

One: Todd Gurley’s 30-yard touchdown reception in the middle of the third quarter, which looked so ridiculously easy. How does the best back in football, the legit MVP candidate, go untouched out of the backfield, go untouched on a crossing route, and go untouched running all the way for a touchdown?

Two: The “Rolex Play,” Gurley’s 17-yard run with 65 seconds left, the one when he just stopped running and went down at the 4-yard line, much to the chagrin of Vegas and fantasy fiends alike. You’ve got to hear the Rolex story.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... rd-section
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Re: What exactly is 'The Rolex Play'?...

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » October 30th 2018, 3:12pm

Something about football that's - oddly enough - not played with feet, and something about a watch brand that with all its merits doesn't exactly give me a hard-on. Amazingly enough, I didn't understand a word of all that.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Re: What exactly is 'The Rolex Play'?...

Postby foghorn » October 30th 2018, 3:28pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:Something about football that's - oddly enough - not played with feet, and something about a watch brand that with all its merits doesn't exactly give me a hard-on. Amazingly enough, I didn't understand a word of all that.

It could just as easily been called the Timex play,but pro athletes have all that money . Plus they have "made it"
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Return to The Drive in