Methinks not..................

The Weather Channel reporting on hurricane Florence

https://imgur.com/gallery/MCSAiUx

:chump:
codguy
ASSHAT

Re: Legitimate weather reporting??

Postby TemerityB » September 15th 2018, 5:21pm

Yeah. That clip is the scourge of social media the past day or so, and should be.

I mean, WTF. Really important problems are happening in NC without having to play up the drama. Everyone involved should be in another line of work, yesterday.

EDIT: The Weather Channel is defending the reporter, but another one ain't buyin' it:

https://people.com/human-interest/weath ... -florence/
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » September 15th 2018, 6:10pm

I stopped watching tha weather channel a few years ago when they started to take ownership of every fucking winter storm by giving them their own names. They aren't the World Meteorolical Org.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » September 15th 2018, 6:13pm

I couldn't watch The Weather Channel if I wanted to - about four years ago, Verizon FIOS in my area decided the fees that the WC wanted to stay on FIOS were out of line and too expensive, so they simply replaced The Weather Channel with AccuWeather and practically nobody even noticed. Good for FIOS.
Last edited by TemerityB on September 16th 2018, 6:42am, edited 1 time in total.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby gerdson » September 15th 2018, 6:32pm

Lol
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
gerdson
Master of Time

Return to Anything and Everything Else