Ferretti Timepieces Amerigo

Watches from Other EU countries

Ferretti Timepieces Amerigo

Postby koimaster » August 24th 2018, 8:28am

final 435.JPG

My familiarity with maiolica comes from my Italian family heritage as well as my more recent travels. Growing up, I recall my grandmother owned many antique maiolica ceramics, some of which had been handed down for generations. My mother displays them now and I am still amazed by their depth of color and the fine detail in their illustrations. Later in life, when Mrs. Time Bum and I traveled through Italy, we fell in love modern maiolica and returned with a full set of richly decorated dinnerware that has weathered 10 years, two kids, dozens of tipsy dinner parties, and who knows how many trips through the dishwasher without complaint. (As a side note, our dishes once prompted an elderly neighbor to ask, “You seem to like Eye-talian things. Are your people from there, or are you regular Americans?” My wife patiently explained that is possible to be both.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Ferretti Timepieces Amerigo

Postby conjurer » August 24th 2018, 9:05am

Why is it that internet wartche revooers feel the need to start their revoos with a ten thousand word personal essay on shit like guinea dishes?
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Ferretti Timepieces Amerigo

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » August 24th 2018, 3:26pm

Bleh. Nope.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

A man's got to know his limitations...
Inspector Harry Callahan

Mr. Bloke & No Co. , Patented Walloping Services, est.2016
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Return to European Watch Making