oh shit- screwed by invicta

Invicta topics, Android/Aragon. Gervil, Swiss Legend & such

oh shit- screwed by invicta

Postby koimaster » August 11th 2018, 12:33am

Bummer! Wit gets screwed by invicta

http://watchintyme.com/showthread.php?6 ... raudulence

Legal help with Invicta stores fraudulence
I'll summarize the worst customer experience I've ever received in my 40 years....
I purchased a very expensive Invicta watch from Invicta stores.com in the amount of 1253. 10 days later, the watch was delivered to my local FedEx because it required a signature. The guys know me from previous purchases and asked to see the watch. I frustratingly joked it was probably scratched like 50% of the watches I purchase from Invicta, and opened up the Box in front of the employees. Of course, I pulled out a scratched watch with no Factory wrap. I promply took the watch home and emailed a return request. I was asked Buy customer to send photos of the scratches so they could escalate it to their "Quality Control Department". I obliged and received an email from a supervisor (Gloria del Ray) refusing to allow the return and offering me a $30 credit on my account instead. Really?? She further told me the reason for refusal of return was she checked with the warehouse and the warehouse, which mind you sells thousands of watches per day, confirmed that MY SPECIFIC watch sent to me brand new still in Factory plastic. When I replied that that was a lie because I have witnesses from FedEx stating the condition of the watch when it was removed from the box, I was ignored.
I contacted Dean Campbell and gave him all the information. He confirmed receipt via phone and email after three emails however never followed up after he promised he would get back to me. The next step was to open up a fraudulent dispute with my credit card. Two months go by and they recharge me because Invicta stated I still have the watch. Well, of course I still have the damn watch they refused to let me return it! Citibank then recommended I go through their damage and theft purchase protection program. I wouldn't get the entire amount refunded but up to $1,000. I was just denied that reimbursement because apparently scratches aren't covered under their purchase protection program!!! So as of right now I am at a huge loss. How can Invicta get away with this?!?!

Anyone with a legal background? Can I take this to small claims court? Can I do it locally? And can I sue Invicta for fraudulence, lack of adherence to their own return policy? Can I sue for legal costs as well as the purchase price?
The amount of time I've wasted so far on this, being told by Citibank I had to get a letter on letterhead from a licensed Jeweler repair store stating you can't fix scratches on gold plating and waiting hours on hold with Invicta, all for nothing? And being out $1253??
What a nightmare!

Legal ideas greatly appreciated.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: oh shit- screwed by invicta

Postby Datsun240Z71 » August 11th 2018, 2:45am

Buy now he should have learned not to Buy from Invicta...
"The guys know me from previous purchases and asked to see the watch. I frustratingly joked it was probably scratched like 50% of the watches I purchase from Invicta..."
Randy in Nashville
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS

Postby foghorn » August 11th 2018, 4:17am

"I purchased a very expensive Invicta watch from Invicta stores.com in the amount of 1253."

'Nuff said

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby ocean » August 11th 2018, 6:01am

Let’s see most credit card companies offer fraud protection and credit card disputes over such things. Hmmmm

Dumb fucker!
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Postby DocKlock » August 11th 2018, 6:49am

With over 2,300 posts this guy isn't a newbie. He had gotten other scratched Invitca crap in the past.
Secondly, why would anyone pay $1,253 for ONE Invicta wartch.
If it was a gross of Invicta wartches, it still would be a grand screwing.
DocKlock
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » August 11th 2018, 7:47am

So, here we have a stupid cocksucker who's been a member of Witless for the last four years, and been fairly active on that worthless forum. This means he knows how to use a PC; he could easily have lurked here and found out the mendacity of Invicter, or any of dozens of other places where a lot of the same information is available.

And yet, he still spends over a grand (!) on an Invicter, gets butt-fucked by Eyal, and is still outraged.

Fuck this boy! Fuck him in the ear, I say!
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » August 11th 2018, 8:11am

Dammit!! In a fit of ennui I clicked on that link and got my first look at this thing called WIT.
How anyone can be a member there is beyond me. Even the comedy factor has to wear off quickly. I spent about 20 minutes touring that site and had to go searching for anything that would substitute for a cabriole table leg. ( I had to settle for an old Louisville Slugger-Norm Cash Model 36 inch)
I did spot a member who has to be a former Lord based on the inane threads and responses he has made.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby JAS1125 » August 11th 2018, 2:45pm

More proof that PT Barnum was right

Dumbass...
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » August 11th 2018, 4:49pm

ocean wrote:

Dumb fucker!

Guy openly admits he's ordered from Invicta in the past and received scratched or damaged products - so he drops more than a thousand dollars and does it all over again.

There's no changing the shit show that is Invicta, and there's no changing the goofs that keep throwing good money at this horrible company and its garish garbage products.

As John Lee Hooker once sang: Serves you right to suffer.

Let us know when pacerguy chimes in with one of his usual "I have 15,458 Invictas and I wouldn't let scratches on my watch prevent me from buying eight of the same model" excuses, so we can point and laugh at that waddling sack of protoplasm.
"I think I'll write a letter to Walt Disney tonight." - Ed Norton, banging on his non-working watch.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby koimaster » August 14th 2018, 9:46am

In all fairness, WIT is not watchgeeks. From what I know and have heard, there are quite a few members there who have moved on from invicta to Seiko, Ball and other brands. I will not paint wits with the same brush as geeks. One is a forum for members/fans of affordable watches and the other now dead forum was a place with a mob mentality worshipping shills and tv watches.

I think WIT members have long out grown that kind of mentality although there are a few that I wonder about.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Return to Invicta & other TV shit - No Spin Zone