And Charles Ninetoze wept

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other

And Charles Ninetoze wept

Postby JAS1125 » August 9th 2018, 3:04pm

JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Re: And Charles Ninetoze wept

Postby conjurer » August 9th 2018, 3:37pm

Dang, the end of an era indeed; I remember Bill Maher once saying that Crocs should be worn by no one but six year olds and mental patients.

And speaking of mental patients, Charles Ninetoes used to actually brag at BDWF about his Crocs--he used to match 'em to the color of the polo shirt he was wearing that day--and possibly to the rubber strap of whatever Scrottomeyer he was subjecting his coworkers to. Ninetoes also had a weird way of citing his polo shirts; he would always type it Polo™ shirt, as if he wanted it to be known that he only wore real Polo™ shirts, along with matching Croc footwear.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: And Charles Ninetoze wept

Postby TemerityB » August 10th 2018, 6:42pm

conjurer wrote:Dang, the end of an era indeed; I remember Bill Maher once saying that Crocs should be worn by no one but six year olds and mental patients.

And speaking of mental patients, Charles Ninetoes used to actually brag at BDWF about his Crocs--he used to match 'em to the color of the polo shirt he was wearing that day--and possibly to the rubber strap of whatever Scrottomeyer he was subjecting his coworkers to. Ninetoes also had a weird way of citing his polo shirts; he would always type it Polo™ shirt, as if he wanted it to be known that he only wore real Polo™ shirts, along with matching Croc footwear.

Add a Croton belt, and you've got a show.
A tale of six Seikos (two Kinetics, two autos, two Solar): FIVE of them have disintegrated, three while being stored. Please, explain to me that whole "bang for the buck" thing again.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Anything and Everything Else