Automatic Watch by VALIMOR

Watches and such at Kickstarter.

Automatic Watch by VALIMOR

Postby koimaster » July 30th 2018, 3:55pm

VALIMOR is a Hong Kong based watch & jewellery brand that aimed at creating original and unique designs for the global market. At VALIMOR we focus on the combination and harmony of the old with the new. Inspired by traditional eastern & western patterns, and using the latest technology, we create a stunning and original watches that are sure to get you compliments. Our philosophy is that life is a battle and we want to equip you with the confidence you need to stay strong and fight like a warrior in order to succeed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... -by-valimo

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Automatic Watch by VALIMOR

Postby conjurer » July 30th 2018, 7:50pm

Those look like they were made by the Motherfucking Merm.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » July 30th 2018, 8:31pm

I will not buy a watch from Valimor. The motherfucker almost killed Harry Potter.
I would rather be seen wearing an Invicta than a Hublot - at least I can explain away the Invicta.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » July 30th 2018, 9:36pm

TemerityB wrote:I will not buy a watch from Valimor. The motherfucker almost killed Harry Potter.

Interestingly, in twenty-five years of bookselling, I never read a single word of the Harry Potter books. Neither did I see one of the movies. I was actually pretty proud of this fact, and voiced it often at work; the other booksellers would say, "Oh, Harry Potter books are great!!" And I would reply, looking down my nose at them, was, "I don't read children's books. I used to, but that was back when, you know, I was a child. Now I no longer read children's books, nor do I watch cartoons on Saturday morning. I used to, but now I'm generally sleeping off a hangover." Naturally, some booksellers would think this arch, and say something fucking stupid like, "Well, you know, J.K. Rowling is paying our salaries." And I would reply, even more archly, "So does James Patterson, but I wouldn't read that shit, either." Often, I would have people come into my store and ask where the Harry Potter books were, and I would say, "They're in my children's section," and then take them back and show them where the books were shelved; once in awhile, I would twist the knife and ask, "Are you looking for books for your children?" And they would usually say, "No, I always wanted to read them, because I saw the movies and they were so good!!" And I would archly nod, and note that they were shelved in the same section as The Boxcar Children and the Goosebumps series. This always made my day.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Kickstarter/Crowd Funding Projects