Solid sports style from Zenith – the Defy Classic

Solid sports style from Zenith – the Defy Classic

Postby koimaster » July 18th 2018, 10:10am

In recent times, Zenith have made a marked change of tack — away from the oversized heritage pieces that have been their main focus. The Pilot watches are still there, of course, but now the Defy shares top billing as a contemporary alternative. And while the Defy is dominated by the aggressively skeletonised look that we know and love, this solid-dialled Defy Classic is perhaps my number one pick. The dial does a great job of toning down the statement aspect of the Defy, and letting the excellent case and bracelet shine. To my mind this is a really interesting option for a daily watch; it’s a fairly novel design from an interesting brand, it’s comfortable, practical and lightweight. It also looks great on the wrist. The case shape and titanium construction make it a slightly less conventional offering, but that’s not a bad thing. If you still want to run with the pack, but at the outskirts, this sporty, sleek Defy Classic could be just what you’re after.

https://timeandtidewatches.com/video-so ... y-classic/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Solid sports style from Zenith – the Defy Classic

Postby conjurer » July 18th 2018, 10:09pm

Very ghey.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Zenith