IT COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT ADVERTISEMENT

IT COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT ADVERTISEMENT

Postby koimaster » July 8th 2018, 9:38pm

It was a sunny day on the Atlantic coast in France. Mr. X (pseudonym) thought it was a great opportunity to practice his swing on the golf course nearby. It was a five-minute drive from home, a way to clear his mind and concentrate on one thing only, the ball.

after having packed his gear for the afternoon, he closed the door and left his dog and a precious object behind him.

The adult Yorkshire was a dog full of character and temper. Frustrated to see his master enjoy the pleasures of the outside world, he started running around the house looking for things on which he could relieve his grief and anger.

After a few trips from the kitchen to the living room, he noticed that her master’s office door was half open. It was usually closed. He decided to have a look.

The space was new to him, as well as the smell, but a shinning object that reflected the outside light detoured his attention from the rest of the novelties. Hard to reach nevertheless tempting, the dog made a run for it. After several attempts, the radiant piece of metal finally slipped between his tiny canines.

The dog started chewing it from every angle, spitting it out and putting it again in his mouth. The piece of metal was definitely hard to chew and tasteless, but fun to play with. Biting with all its strength, the little dog still managed to lightly warp the somehow malleable metal.

Believing that it was a great tool to sharpen its tiny teeth, the little dog bit one last time and got surprised when he pierced through a softer section of the object. This time the dog got scared, spit the thing out on the parquet and left the office in a hurry.

Few hours later, Mr.X, exhausted yet in a good mood from its golfing session, came home and instantly noticed something happened when he came across the guilty eyes of the pooch.

Dropping his golf bag on the floor, he quickly went to the office and found out what happened.

https://www.europastar.com/time-keeper/ ... ement.html

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: IT COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT ADVERTISEMENT

Postby conjurer » July 8th 2018, 11:01pm

It's time to fucking kill that fucking dog.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » July 9th 2018, 2:24am

Who’s a good doggie??

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby DocKlock » July 9th 2018, 5:47am

Throughout the years (and dogs) they've managed to chew up a pair of prescription eyeglasses, a TV remote, a knife, an entire roll of paper towels, an entire bottle of 90 prescription pills (that almost cost his life), a strainer, sink stoppers, molding and door frames; and so many other various and sundry food products.
But I still love them as each time it was MY fault for leaving things in their reach.
Probably the worst dogs have been the two counter-surfing Bloodhounds. Their noses got them into a lot of trouble.
Each time I tried to outsmart them, they outsmarted me (probably not all that difficult).
DocKlock
Senior Member & WIS

Postby codguy » July 9th 2018, 7:32am

We replaced dogs with horses....................
and I now look forward to replacing horses with freedom.
codguy
ASSHAT

Return to General Watch talk