new here but been around

new here but been around

Postby monster623az » June 16th 2018, 5:32pm

Hey all new here but been around a majority of watch forums for the past 10 years or so. Ive been checking up on BDWF every so often but it seems no ones around, but I see some familiar names here. Now lets talk about some watches!
monster623az
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 21
Joined: June 16th 2018, 1:01pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby artman » June 16th 2018, 5:35pm

Welcome monster. Don't pull conjurer's finger. It ain't worth it.
User avatar
artman
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: February 8th 2015, 5:42pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby JAS1125 » June 16th 2018, 5:42pm

There's a name from the old days...welcome.
Image
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 2300
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby TemerityB » June 16th 2018, 5:54pm

Welcome, monster. This is great - another veteran watch forum members comes our way. A good Saturday, indeed.
I would rather be seen wearing an Invicta than a Hublot - at least I can explain away the Invicta.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 14723
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: New York City

Re: new here but been around

Postby smellody » June 16th 2018, 6:03pm

Good two sea yew. Well-cum!!!
   Image
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 5836
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR

Re: new here but been around

Postby bedlam » June 16th 2018, 6:08pm

Lets see some pics, then we'll talk.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
User avatar
bedlam
WIS Divemaster
 
Posts: 8050
Joined: November 12th 2011, 11:00pm
Location: Fremantle, Australia (GMT +8)

Re: new here but been around

Postby koimaster » June 16th 2018, 6:23pm

Welcome to the forum.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 35891
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: new here but been around

Postby biglove » June 16th 2018, 6:57pm

Sweet. Welcome aboard.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

Image
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 11334
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Location: Deep South

Re: new here but been around

Postby conjurer » June 16th 2018, 8:07pm

Welcome, goddamn it! Now pull my finger.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.


--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27918
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby Racer-X » June 16th 2018, 8:28pm

Welcome back, Monster.
User avatar
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 5362
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby Thunder1 » June 16th 2018, 8:35pm

Welcome to the asylum, sir..you will be assimilated..resistance is futile..
Image
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
User avatar
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 4595
Joined: June 22nd 2015, 4:55am
Location: Texas Hill Country near Austin

Re: new here but been around

Postby koimaster » August 9th 2018, 3:28pm

BDWF portal.PNG


BDWF is gone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 35891
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: new here but been around

Postby foghorn » August 9th 2018, 3:49pm

Apparently so is Monster. And I never got a chance to welcome him back after,lo, these many years.
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 17888
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby koimaster » August 9th 2018, 4:26pm

foghorn wrote:Apparently so is Monster. And I never got a chance to welcome him back after,lo, these many years.



He logged in today
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 35891
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: new here but been around

Postby conjurer » August 9th 2018, 4:31pm

koimaster wrote:
foghorn wrote:Apparently so is Monster. And I never got a chance to welcome him back after,lo, these many years.



He logged in today


There ain't nothing that Alain don't know.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.


--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27918
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby labman » August 9th 2018, 8:17pm

I picked up my seiko black monster from monster623az years ago while at BDWF, and if I am not mistaken he picked it up from Nac .

Hope he participates here - although I am one to talk at a whopping 700 post counter after being a member here since 2010

:scratch:
User avatar
labman
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 790
Joined: April 27th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby conjurer » August 9th 2018, 8:18pm

labman wrote:I picked up my seiko black monster from monster623az years ago while at BDWF, and if I am not mistaken he picked it up from Nac .

Hope he participates here - although I am one to talk at a whopping 700 post counter after being a member here since 2010

:scratch:


Nac! I remember him, which is pretty good for me, since I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.


--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27918
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby labman » August 9th 2018, 8:21pm

conjurer wrote:
labman wrote:I picked up my seiko black monster from monster623az years ago while at BDWF, and if I am not mistaken he picked it up from Nac .

Hope he participates here - although I am one to talk at a whopping 700 post counter after being a member here since 2010

:scratch:


Nac! I remember him, which is pretty good for me, since I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.


Remembering what I had for breakfast is never a problem for me - I haven't eaten breakfast (not 2 days out of a month) since high school - which ended for me in 1981 :geek:
User avatar
labman
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 790
Joined: April 27th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby conjurer » August 9th 2018, 8:23pm

labman wrote:
conjurer wrote:
labman wrote:I picked up my seiko black monster from monster623az years ago while at BDWF, and if I am not mistaken he picked it up from Nac .

Hope he participates here - although I am one to talk at a whopping 700 post counter after being a member here since 2010

:scratch:


Nac! I remember him, which is pretty good for me, since I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.


Remembering what I had for breakfast is never a problem for me - I haven't eaten breakfast (not 2 days out of a month) since high school - which ended for me in 1981 :geek:


I didn't even make it to high school, Mr. labman. I had to drop out in the fifth grade--I was catching up to my dad.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.


--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27918
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby labman » August 9th 2018, 8:31pm

conjurer wrote:
labman wrote:
conjurer wrote:
labman wrote:I picked up my seiko black monster from monster623az years ago while at BDWF, and if I am not mistaken he picked it up from Nac .

Hope he participates here - although I am one to talk at a whopping 700 post counter after being a member here since 2010

:scratch:


Nac! I remember him, which is pretty good for me, since I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.


Remembering what I had for breakfast is never a problem for me - I haven't eaten breakfast (not 2 days out of a month) since high school - which ended for me in 1981 :geek:



I didn't even make it to high school, Mr. labman. I had to drop out in the fifth grade--I was catching up to my dad.


To me education level does not, by any means, correlate to one's intelligence.

I have met way too many "highly educated" morons. :D
User avatar
labman
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 790
Joined: April 27th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby monster623az » August 10th 2018, 5:37pm

Foghorn, ha I can never forget that handle. Remember a bunch of you others also, cool to see you all still around.
monster623az
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 21
Joined: June 16th 2018, 1:01pm

Re: new here but been around

Postby koimaster » August 10th 2018, 5:53pm

monster623az wrote:Foghorn, ha I can never forget that handle. Remember a bunch of you others also, cool to see you all still around.



Old guys like foggy, max, eddiea and I never go away. We just taken forced vacations. Too bad bdwf is gone for the most part.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 35891
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: new here but been around

Postby foghorn » August 10th 2018, 6:00pm

monster623az wrote:Foghorn, ha I can never forget that handle. Remember a bunch of you others also, cool to see you all still around.



It's not a handle. It's a way of life.
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 17888
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm


Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests