Carl F. Bucherer - Manero Flyback

All things Swiss

Carl F. Bucherer - Manero Flyback

Postby Racer-X » May 28th 2018, 8:00pm

by Michèle Brunner "Since its launch at Baselworld 2016, the Manero Flyback collection has continued to expand to the tune of at least one new iteration each year – evidence of the Lucerne watchmaker’s desire to offer its male clients a variety of models. On its introduction, the new Manero chronograph was available with either a rose gold or stainless steel case, and a silvered dial. The end of the year saw an original interpretation marrying pink gold with a champagne dial. It was a perfect fit for the “Made of Lucerne” ad campaign, its gilded aesthetic a clear reference to the baroque spirit of the town where the watchmaker was founded in 1888. In 2017, new dials appeared in black and grey-blue, and this spring at Baselworld, another black dial was unveiled, paired with a steel case and a brown leather strap."

http://en.worldtempus.com/article/watches/trends-and-style/carl-f-bucherer-manero-flyback-25993.html
Last edited by Racer-X on June 6th 2018, 6:43pm, edited 1 time in total.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Carl F. Bucherer - Manero Flyback

Postby TemerityB » May 28th 2018, 8:04pm

Gonna be a fan boy for once: That's just freakin' spectacular. I never wear anything brown, but that looks perfect just the way it is.
Proof that quartz is still not only viable, but sometimes, something to covet: Grand Seiko.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » May 29th 2018, 4:34am

Two things strike me immediately

1) The watch is gorgeous

B)The author of the article looks like a young Beethoven

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » May 29th 2018, 6:38am

This is a grate wartche Four saterday Nite fevars!!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bedlam » May 29th 2018, 7:08am

A rich man's Hamilton Jazzmaster. A bit too much going on there for me...but even if you dumped the chrono I'd still take the Hammy and pocket a big chunk of change.

:shrug:
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Return to Swiss Watches