Omega De Ville Trésor

For discussions and topics specifically related to watches for the ladies!

Omega De Ville Trésor

Postby koimaster » December 9th 2017, 11:33am

Renowned Swiss watchmaker Omega has just released its new ladies collection: the De Ville Trésor. Meaning “treasure” in French, the name Trésor is a reference to the mechanical movement of a 1949 De Ville watch. Although, in this case, it’s a bit confusing since the new timepieces are all powered by a quartz caliber :) . Elegant and feminine, the latest De Ville Trésor series continues a long tradition of Omega’s impeccable watches for women. Despite their vintage inspiration, the timepieces have actually been created with a new generation in mind. Intentionally forward-thinking, the series features a completely new and refreshing design, created with classic, timeless look that is modified with a few modern twists. The collection is being promoted by the brand’s newest ambassador, Kaia Gerber who perfectly represents today’s attitude towards style and watches.

http://www.watchallure.com/omega-launch ... hAllure%29

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Omega De Ville Trésor

Postby Thunder1 » December 9th 2017, 4:26pm

Hope my wife doesn't see ads for this one.. :cry:
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Omega De Ville Trésor

Postby TemerityB » December 9th 2017, 4:49pm

Thunder1 wrote:Hope my wife doesn't see ads for this one.. :cry:

Mine did. Shockingly, the loved it.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Ladies Watches