A Self-Portrait?

A Self-Portrait?

Postby TemerityB » June 9th 2019, 5:57pm

New from the house of Lalo as it continues to build its own watch world bubble on a planet far, far away: Looking to add a striking new timepiece to your collection? This Invicta Venom Cobra will have you charmed in seconds. Featuring an eye-catching tonneau shape, the stainless steel case immediately lets you know what you're in for with snakeskin texturing throughout. Even the leather strap gets in on the look with its own scaly texture. It's the dial, though, that truly surprises as a cobra slithers across the layered surface, while Tritnite accented hands and markers give a glowing read of the time.

"Snakeskin texturing." Sorta similar quality to "Flame Fusion," I'd reckon. Or, at least, Croton. Caught this last night following the Mets and I let out such a guffaw my wife thought I was finally having "the big one." Case size: A baby's arm by a roadkill raccoon ( 51mm L x 47mm W). Watch and movement made in Thailand.

I bought a dive watch from them that literally had “dive” in the name. The instructions said not to dive with it - it was only meant to LOOK like a dive watch. It was also fast by more that a minute per day. Garbage. Never again. - Watch buyer on Reddit
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: A Self-Portrait?

Postby svaglic » June 9th 2019, 6:52pm

I don’t know why, but I’m still surprised when I see them go overboard with hideousness.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » June 9th 2019, 7:09pm

And they will sell like hotcakes. Jeebus.
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby bedlam » June 9th 2019, 9:02pm

I don't accept that could possibly be a real thing.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Postby artman » June 9th 2019, 9:27pm

oh my
artman
Master of Time

Postby conjurer » June 9th 2019, 11:17pm

Jaysus H. Christ.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby codguy » June 10th 2019, 4:01am

It won't sell nearly as well without a commode on the dial.

It would have been the perfect afternoon if those jagoffs from Greenpeace hadn't showed up and tried to roll me back into the Puget Sound - conj
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby DocKlock » June 10th 2019, 5:10am

Thank goodness it's LIMITED QUANTITY. Or is it: LIMITED QUALITY??
DocKlock
Senior Member & WIS

Postby 3Flushes » June 10th 2019, 9:28am

Eye caint even beleive Eye jus sawr that.

Good golly.
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » June 10th 2019, 5:39pm

DocKlock wrote:Thank goodness it's LIMITED QUANTITY. Or is it: LIMITED QUALITY??

Could be. Thing's got crystals for "eyes." Give that about, oh, four days.

I smell Steven Jay poontang.
I bought a dive watch from them that literally had “dive” in the name. The instructions said not to dive with it - it was only meant to LOOK like a dive watch. It was also fast by more that a minute per day. Garbage. Never again. - Watch buyer on Reddit
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Invicta