Watch box

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other

Watch box

Postby Ofcmark » May 9th 2019, 4:09pm

I was thinking of replacing a couple of my watch boxes. They don’t have to be real fancy because I set them inside my safe. The ones I have the hinges have started to loosen up so I’m looking for suggestions.
Ofcmark
Watchlord WIS

Re: Watch box

Postby conjurer » May 9th 2019, 4:47pm

I use one of these guy's cases:

https://www.caseclub.com/product-catego ... tch-cases/

I got it as a gift from my brother; they're kind of expensive, but they might be a little cheaper on Amazon.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Racer-X » May 9th 2019, 6:11pm

IWB and Mark1 mention one like conjurer's here:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=45190#p454189
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby artman » May 9th 2019, 7:51pm

I have this. https://www.amazon.com/SONGMICS-Display ... &s=gateway
Glass does not feel like it will crack when you open it and the hinge feels solid.
artman
Master of Time

Postby codguy » May 10th 2019, 5:16am

artman wrote:I have this. https://www.amazon.com/SONGMICS-Display ... &s=gateway
Glass does not feel like it will crack when you open it and the hinge feels solid.

Will a 44mm watch fit or would a person need to skip acouple of spaces? This looks like a nice/cheap in-safe box that should do the trick for me.

It would have been the perfect afternoon if those jagoffs from Greenpeace hadn't showed up and tried to roll me back into the Puget Sound - conj
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby artman » May 10th 2019, 5:33am

I have a couple 44mm watches. Nothing bumps.
artman
Master of Time

Postby codguy » May 10th 2019, 7:41am

Thanks Artie,
Might have to get one and dump pawn off sell my winders that I use solely for storage.

It would have been the perfect afternoon if those jagoffs from Greenpeace hadn't showed up and tried to roll me back into the Puget Sound - conj
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby svaglic » May 10th 2019, 10:25am

I have two of these I use when moving. I actually had some stored in here for a while and it was fine. I’ve had them going on five years and there are no tears or break downs anywhere. They would slide into a safe.
https://www.esslinger.com/leatherette-w ... 6-watches/

I have my stuff out in the open, I have a huge display buffet that I have my tools, straps, bracelets, travel cases etc... in the bottom and my watches in wooden display cases in the top part. It’s worked out well and keeps everything together.
I live in a small town with nosy neighbors, I doubt anyone could break in to my place and make off with anything if I’m not home. When I’m home, my dog lets me know when anyone is around so it would be real hard to get the jump on me. I’m lucky where I live in that respect.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Ofcmark » May 13th 2019, 7:01am

Hey Art
What brand of watch is the fourth from the right bottom row between the Seiko and Filson it’s nice
Ofcmark
Watchlord WIS

Postby artman » May 14th 2019, 2:47am

Ofcmark wrote:Hey Art
What brand of watch is the fourth from the right bottom row between the Seiko and Filson it’s nice

This is something I picked up in Seoul a couple years ago. Probably made in China with a Chinese movement inside.
artman
Master of Time

Postby Ofcmark » May 16th 2019, 1:50am

Thanks for the info Art
Ofcmark
Watchlord WIS

Postby tiktok » May 16th 2019, 1:59am

I am way safe, probably no one outside has heard of it but the Greek mob rules these halls. One guy in the biggest house in the neighborhood got Rico-ed and hit with manslaughter. The smell of lamb cooking on Friday makes for a secure feeling.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Return to Anything and Everything Else