Ashford: From Luxury To Lalo

Invicta topics, Android/Aragon. Gervil, Swiss Legend & such

Ashford: From Luxury To Lalo

Postby TemerityB » April 13th 2019, 7:35pm

So I log on to one of the few gray sites I like tonight (after not even shopping for a thing for a long time), and what do I see?

Cripes. 371 models of Invicters. Even the Pro Diver models look like gumball machine trinkets these days. I like Ashford to a degree, but they better have hired extra help in the returns department. But Invicta at Ashford? I felt my schmeckle recede into my lunch pack, Jack; just looks awful...

Conversely, Ashford is also getting...

113 different models for sale. Prices looked okay. I'm also seeing Glycines at my local TJ Maxx and Costco all of a sudden. I guess everything Lalo touches still turns to gold. :wink:

Log on to ashford.com if you're interested, or not.
“Bob says hello," he told the stars. The Argo II sailed into the night.” ― Rick Riordan, The House Of Hades
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: Ashford: From Luxury To Lalo

Postby Thunder1 » April 13th 2019, 7:45pm

Welcome to the party, sir..
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=45362
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Ashford: From Luxury To Lalo

Postby TemerityB » April 13th 2019, 7:56pm

Thunder1 wrote:Welcome to the party, sir..
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=45362

Ooops, I actually mis-recalled that thread - thought it was Joma and not Ashford. My bad in that regard.

However...I can imagine the folks at IWG telling Ashford: "Ya want the Glycines? Take this Invicta crap off our hands and you got a deal..."
“Bob says hello," he told the stars. The Argo II sailed into the night.” ― Rick Riordan, The House Of Hades
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Invicta, TV shit & Utube "experts" - No Spin Zone