We may have finally hit peak Millennial

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other

We may have finally hit peak Millennial

Postby bedlam » February 8th 2019, 11:32pm

Not only do many of them think hard work is a bit much to ask, now one wants to be paid for even existing :scratch:

Raphael Samuel taking legal action against his own parents for having him

Twenty-seven-year-old Raphael Samuel says he plans to take legal action against his parents because they brought him into the world without his consent. His unusual move has prompted both befuddlement and debate on Indian social media platforms.

The Mumbai businessman identifies as an anti-natalist; one who assigns a negative value to birth and believes that life is so full of misery that humans should stop procreating. Mr Samuel garnered overnight fame in India after he outlined his philosophical stance in a series of YouTube videos in which he is disguised with sunglasses and a large, ill-fitting fake beard.

"I want everyone in India and the world to realise one thing — that they are born without their consent," he said. The phrase "if you truly love your children, don't have them" accompanies Mr Samuel, out of focus, pointing at the camera. "I want them to understand that they do not owe their parents anything.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-08/ ... m/10795690
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Re: We may have finally hit peak Millennial

Postby conjurer » February 9th 2019, 12:04am

Interestingly, Mr. Samuel looks a bit like Dr. Smells. And, if there is a guy who enjoys life, viz, lighting a Romeo y Julieta robusto with a hundred dollar bill (US, not Australian) in front of a meth addict bum, more than Dr. Smells, I've yet to meet him.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby tomsimac » February 9th 2019, 9:38am

His parents are lawyers. The courts won’t hear the case and if they do it will be 50 before any decision. This is all about look at me and abortion is good.
They are laughing at each other, no animosity just a joke.
Good case for aborting that family
tomsimac
Senior Member & WIS

Postby codguy » February 9th 2019, 1:18pm

tomsimac wrote: (snipage) This is all about look at me.
Good case for aborting that family

Harsh thing to say about the Vietnam veteran no?
Especially considering he was spat upon returning from theater and all.

It would have been the perfect afternoon if those jagoffs from Greenpeace hadn't showed up and tried to roll me back into the Puget Sound - conj
codguy
ASSHAT

Return to Anything and Everything Else