Final Edition.

Final Edition.

Postby foghorn » January 9th 2019, 7:19am

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t= ... &rid=29302

FTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nW
FTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nWFTF'nW
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: Final Edition.

Postby Thunder1 » January 9th 2019, 8:09am

Someone would have to pay me a lot of pesos to wear that one..enough to build a wall...
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby codguy » January 9th 2019, 8:13am

Final Edition, reminds me of Roscoe's

Going out of business since 1957--------------------------->opening soon in Northgate
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby Mark1 » January 9th 2019, 10:53am

Nice strap.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Return to General Watch talk