Invicta topics, Android/Aragon. Gervil, Swiss Legend & such

Wing Ding leaves Evine.....Again

Postby koimaster » October 11th 2018, 8:48am

"Sorry you're not on Evine anymore.

Will you do YouTube presentations of you new pieces?"

Wing Liang - Yes.

What happened to Evine sir?

Wing Liang - Nothing happened.
We want to distribute the Aragon brand directly on aragonwatch.com and focus on the design and quality.

No more Evine??

Wing Liang - No more Evine.

Wing Liang - Evine is great to Aragon. I decided to do it on our own.

Wing Liang - You can now order directly from our site.

What about Value pays, Will you offer them on your site?

Wing Liang - https://creditapply.paypal.com/apply?guid=U9ZA028C34...

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Wing Ding leaves Evine.....Again

Postby conjurer » October 11th 2018, 9:15am

Good luck, Master Wing! Let us know when you need somebody to pick up the lease on your Audi.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby JAS1125 » October 11th 2018, 9:47am

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright; The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light, And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
But there is no joy in WITville—Master Wing has walked out.
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby fatman » October 11th 2018, 6:04pm

There is no room for Wingading and the Yellow cheese boxes.
HF
fatman
ASSHAT

Postby TemerityB » October 11th 2018, 7:06pm

Fuck me. After reading this thread, I go to WIT and read their thread of those fapping monkeys commenting on Wing leaving Blovine and it's enough to make me pull that cabriole leg out of conj's ass and jam it in my eye. Imagine - a majority of those mokes' watch knowledge extends no further than Channel 567 of FIOS. Ghahh.

But maybe ... maybe... just MAYBE Master Wing will return, someday soon, oh, lordy lord, someday soon .... thank the sweet baby Jebus we still got Invicter, oh yeah ...
I would rather be seen wearing an Invicta than a Hublot - at least I can explain away the Invicta.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby 3Flushes » October 11th 2018, 7:16pm

TemerityB wrote:Fuck me. After reading this thread, I go to WIT and read their thread of those fapping monkeys commenting on Wing leaving Blovine and it's enough to make me pull that cabriole leg out of conj's ass and jam it in my eye. Imagine - a majority of those mokes' watch knowledge extends no further than Channel 567 of FIOS. Ghahh.

But maybe ... maybe... just MAYBE Master Wing will return, someday soon, oh, lordy lord, someday soon .... thank the sweet baby Jebus we still got Invicter, oh yeah ...

^^^That-

What the hell else is there to say?
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » October 11th 2018, 7:26pm

TemerityB wrote:Fuck me. After reading this thread, I go to WIT and read their thread of those fapping monkeys commenting on Wing leaving Blovine and it's enough to make me pull that cabriole leg out of conj's ass and jam it in my eye. Imagine - a majority of those mokes' watch knowledge extends no further than Channel 567 of FIOS. Ghahh.

Yup. Although I seldom visit there any longer--the same way I rarely drink wood alcohol anymore--I would assume that the WITless are rending garments and pounding their heads through the drywall over this. I recall when Master Wing took his many-month sabbatical from the TeeVee wartche bidness, relaxing in Hong Kong and getting his dick sucked whilst counting all the money he squeezed out of Google. Every so often he would post something on Facesbooks, like Here I am at Wong Tai Sin Temple, getting my dick sucked from all the Google baksheesh I scored, or Here I am at Ocean Park, looking at the pandas while getting my dick sucked from all that Google cash. While Master Wing getting orally satisfied while sitting there looking like a praying mantis might give some members here a bit of a frisson, the members (!) at WITless lapped it up, jumping up and down like 1960s schoolgirls when it became clear that Peter Tork wasn't a fruit.

In reality, Aragon and Android were pretty much the same thing--very large, poorly finished, vulgar Chinese catalogue wartchs. Master Wing simply picked up the phone--probably whilst getting his dick sucked--and called his supplier and told him to change the dials so Google's ambulance-chasers didn't try to take away Wing's dick-sucking cash.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Invicta & other TV shit - No Spin Zone