Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Affordable Watches

Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby TemerityB » May 15th 2018, 8:56pm

^^^ Wow. Meme "skills."

Tell me, Bazinger, now that you're a former "blogger," what do you do next? Join Facebook, joining a cookie baking group, and call the members doo-doo heads because they're not Keebler fans like you are?

Don't worry - I won't argue with you again, because I'm above it. You obviously have problems, so, of course, you're the perfect junk candidate to write about junk watches on a junk blog. Makes perfect sense.

Happy trails, and say hi to the UPS driver who delivers your Chinese junk watches to you one-by-one. And slip him a fiver every now and again, won't you - those UPS professionals work hard!

PS - Your jibe about one of our best members is gonna cost you. You're toast, web-wise.
I would rather be seen wearing an Invicta than a Hublot - at least I can explain away the Invicta.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 9:00pm

TemerityB wrote:^^^ Wow. Meme "skills."

Tell me, Bazinger, now that you're a former "blogger," what do you do next? Join Facebook, joining a cookie baking group, and call the members doo-doo heads because they're not Black-Eyed Susan fans like you are?

Don't worry - I won't argue with you again, because I'm above it. You obviously have problems, so, of course, you're the perfect junk candidate to write about junk watches on a junk blog!

Happy UPS to you and yours!

💕❤️💕😌👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
“There's a calm surrender to the rush of day
When the heat of a rolling wind can be turned away
An enchanted moment, and it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you

And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far

How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best

There's a time for everyone if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far

How it's laid to rest
Believe the very best

Believe the very best”
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby artman » May 15th 2018, 10:09pm

Ok, what the fuck just happened?
artman
Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » May 15th 2018, 10:26pm

artman wrote:Ok, what the fuck just happened?

Who the fuck knows. All I really know is that the term "crazier than a shit house rat" just might be Groucho's secret phrase tonight.
I would rather be seen wearing an Invicta than a Hublot - at least I can explain away the Invicta.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 11:15pm

Bazinga, immediately remove Temerity's name from your avatar, or the avatar entirely. Me and T go way back, and we're pals. Temerity's been a member here longer than me, and he's forgotten more about the hobby than you'll ever learn. You haven't earned the right to use his name in jest.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mark1 » May 16th 2018, 12:15am

conjurer wrote:Bazinga, immediately remove Temerity's name from your avatar, or the avatar entirely. Me and T go way back, and we're pals. Temerity's been a member here longer than me, and he's forgotten more about the hobby than you'll ever learn. You haven't earned the right to use his name in jest.

I agree, wax this motherfuckers ass, posthaste. Some people you just can't reach.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 16th 2018, 3:21am

conjurer wrote:Bazinga, immediately remove Temerity's name from your avatar, or the avatar entirely. Me and T go way back, and we're pals. Temerity's been a member here longer than me, and he's forgotten more about the hobby than you'll ever learn. You haven't earned the right to use his name in jest.

Removed. It was a joke. A reference to me as I am just the Luke around here and in need of Yoda training in the ways of the watchlords force.

No disrespect was meant.
Last edited by Stephenmazinger on May 16th 2018, 3:23am, edited 1 time in total.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby foghorn » May 16th 2018, 3:23am

Despite some members willing to give you the benefit of the doubt I still say piss off. I’m not buying any words you are selling. Even at a deep discount.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn

Postby TemerityB » May 16th 2018, 7:36am

foghorn wrote:Despite some members willing to give you the benefit of the doubt I still say piss off. I’m not buying any words you are selling. Even at a deep discount.

Agreed. Guy goes from insipid name calling to playing nicey-nicey. Enough. On ignore now, which I suggest the rest of us do as well.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 16th 2018, 7:41am

― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby koimaster » May 16th 2018, 3:27pm

Interesting thread to say the least. My take may be a bit different as I have to look at things with a bit of a jaded eye. The writer of the blog at least has an real interest in watches, hence a blog. We may not like the watches but they are not invicta watches and the member in question at least takes the time to review watches which not everyone does. I may or may not agree with the watches reviewed or how the reviews are written but these reviews may just introduce others to the hobby of watches.

Not everyone has the resources of whodickie who Mr. Bloke here on the forum has held to the mat for lies and other bullshit but it is IMHO the small blogs who may bring folks to forums looking for more information than a review might give. Some folks may not remember that when they joined this forum they were thought of as trolls. They stuck it out while many others left here. While I am the one who told Stephen to defend himself if members jumped him in true old school watchlord style perhaps I should have told him to just go with the flow, just say "it is my opinion and a kind fuck you too" and be done with it.

At any rate, Stephen was going to quit but had a change of heart and I suspect eventually will fit it here. Now, changing the avatar of someone cannot be done without my admin rights and to date that has never been done so if it was done I would wonder how. I suspect from what I read it was a meme that is involved and not the actual user avatar. Regardless, many may not have been here when WL was born or in the first couple of years when almost all members here came from Watchgeeks because they had been banned or just wanted a place to say what they really wanted to say. A lot of folks had no idea how to fit into this place at first but most did after a time. If you do not like a person here, put them on ignore. As a reminder of the MOSC and Johnnybardos, I started this place with the original members because of my interest in watches. The folks I just mentioned and Stephen started blogs dealing with watches or other interests they had and wanted to share.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby bedlam » May 16th 2018, 5:04pm

So many panties getting bunched...I'm thinking Baz might just be worth keeping around :D
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Postby foghorn » May 16th 2018, 5:09pm

bedlam wrote:So many panties getting bunched...I'm thinking Baz might just be worth keeping around :D

You're just looking for a deal on the Hawaian Lifeguard watch. Opportunist!!!

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn

Postby bedlam » May 16th 2018, 10:07pm

foghorn wrote:
bedlam wrote:So many panties getting bunched...I'm thinking Baz might just be worth keeping around :D

You're just looking for a deal on the Hawaian Lifeguard watch. Opportunist!!!

You know me so well :mrgreen:
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Previous

Return to The Frugal Connoisseur's Corner