Re: Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Watch Collection

Postby foghorn » May 15th 2018, 5:41pm

What's a "tatic" you illiterate?

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby bobbee » May 15th 2018, 5:42pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:Just go back to the start of the thread and re-read what everyone said. See how fast it turns south once I started acting all butt hurt and posting like a cunt.

FTFY.
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby bobbee » May 15th 2018, 5:44pm

foghorn wrote:What's a "tatic" you illiterate?

It's a fucking mint Judge Judy, I rest my case!
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby Falstaff » May 15th 2018, 5:51pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
svaglic wrote:Just letting you know the things we abide by no matter what.

I can throw shit on a wall and see what sticks too, but I usually only do so when trying to ire someone (I've started drinking, so this may be my last olive branch). If I want to be taken seriously and have a level of respect then I provide links to my proof.

FYI, I'm trying to be nice and provide a little guidance. You insulted Jas, a seriously nice guy here. A seriously nice guy here.

We've all seen the conspiracy stuff out there about the moon walk, if you have proof then I'd like to see it. No I won't traipse through the internet for it. You said it so back it up.

You guys have such double standards here. Jakass can change up my screen name and I can’t change his! Give me a fucking break

Double standards? Hardly. You are perfectly free to change anyone's screen name to anything you wish - just as any of us is free to react to it in any manner we see fit. That's the way the 1st Amendment works. Perhaps no one explained to you that this is an adult forum - there are no mods, rules or cops to protect you from the consequences of your actions. You post it - you own it - and no whining. You seem to have made few friends here, so support for your moronic blather is rather on the slim side and I'm not a bit surprised that you feel alone and isolated. Oh well. Personally I think you take yourself way too seriously. Yup, wound a l-i-t-t-l-e too tightly. You imagine that your blog, your reviews and your photos are of some actual import beyond your fevered desires and require defending against the slings and arrows of non-believers. They're not and they don't. We don't really care about your blog. You were just a "target of opportunity" - a way to while away a few dull minutes. So lighten up, Steph - relax and join in the fun - or continue to watch your words turn to ashes in your mouth.
"Be careful with that axe, Eugene."
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 5:56pm

Falstaff wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

I can throw shit on a wall and see what sticks too, but I usually only do so when trying to ire someone (I've started drinking, so this may be my last olive branch). If I want to be taken seriously and have a level of respect then I provide links to my proof.

FYI, I'm trying to be nice and provide a little guidance. You insulted Jas, a seriously nice guy here. A seriously nice guy here.

We've all seen the conspiracy stuff out there about the moon walk, if you have proof then I'd like to see it. No I won't traipse through the internet for it. You said it so back it up.

You guys have such double standards here. Jakass can change up my screen name and I can’t change his! Give me a fucking break

Double standards? Hardly. You are perfectly free to change anyone's screen name to anything you wish - just as any of us is free to react to it in any manner we see fit. That's the way the 1st Amendment works. Perhaps no one explained to you that this is an adult forum - there are no mods, rules or cops to protect you from the consequences of your actions. You post it - you own it - and no whining. You seem to have made few friends here, so support for your moronic blather is rather on the slim side and I'm not a bit surprised that you feel alone and isolated. Oh well. Personally I think you take yourself way too seriously. Yup, wound a l-i-t-t-l-e too tightly. You imagine that your blog, your reviews and your photos are of some actual import beyond your fevered desires and require defending against the slings and arrows of non-believers. They're not and they don't. We don't really care about your blog. You were just a "target of opportunity" - a way to while away a few dull minutes. So lighten up, Steph - relax and join in the fun - or continue to watch your words turn to ashes in your mouth.

That was fucking beautiful, Fallsy.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 6:00pm

Falstaff wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

Rough year. My blog is for me. An escape. I like the sarcasm here, I really do. Here I will give you guys some fuel and actually be honest. Give you some insight into this half assed bloggers life. My wife and I have parted ways recently. 23 fucking years together. Teenagers. My cousin who was like my little brother died of leukemia. My oldest son was diagnosed with PTSD. I am learning here as I go. I told Alain that I have taking something positive away from here. Learning to proofread my posts on my site. I work in healthcare. Hence spelling/grammar not being my strongest attributes. I am not looking for a pity party. Life happens to all of us.

My posts here were supposed to be sarcastic and cynical. Wrong approach. I am not looking for approval of my blog here. I am looking for a place to talk about watches that isn’t a tightassed forum/watch group like so many that are out there. Maybe I do take myself too fucking seriously and maybe I do get defensive.

Anyone that I offended, I apologize. No disrespect meant. Like me, hate me, whatever. But I do apologize for coming across like a cunt.
Last edited by Stephenmazinger on May 15th 2018, 6:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby foghorn » May 15th 2018, 6:07pm

Wolf!!Wolf!!! Cried the boy.

Piss off Stephen!

foghorn

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 6:10pm

foghorn wrote:Wolf!!Wolf!!! Cried the boy.

Piss off Stephen!

I am going to piss off. Just wanted to be honest and sincere for once on here.
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.”
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Falstaff » May 15th 2018, 6:11pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

Rough year. My blog is for me. An escape. I like the sarcasm here, I really do. Here I will give you guys some fuel and actually be honest. Give you some insight into this half assed bloggers life. My wife and I have parted ways recently. 23 fucking years together. Teenagers. My cousin who was like my little brother died of leukemia. I am learning here as I go. I told Alain that I have taking something positive away from here. Learning to proofread my posts on my site. I work in healthcare. Hence spelling/grammar not being my strongest attributes. I am not looking for a pity party. Life happens to all of us.

My posts here were supposed to be sarcastic and cynical. Wrong approach. I am not looking for approval of my blog here. I am looking for a place to talk about watches that isn’t a tightassed forum/watch group like so many that are out there. Maybe I do take myself too fucking seriously and maybe I do get defensive.

Anyone that I offended, I apologize. No disrespect meant. Like me, hate me, whatever. But I do apologize for coming across like a cunt.

Fair enough.
"Be careful with that axe, Eugene."
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Postby foghorn » May 15th 2018, 6:15pm

No thoughts,no prayers.
Just Piss the fuck off without the tail between the trolls leg look.
Looking forward to your next POS watch review on your shitty blog that you only do for you because your life sucks.
Now seriously PISS THE FUCK OFF. My time does not allow me to attend a pity party. Especially one as real as the moon landing.

foghorn

Postby svaglic » May 15th 2018, 6:15pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

Rough year. My blog is for me. An escape. I like the sarcasm here, I really do. Here I will give you guys some fuel and actually be honest. Give you some insight into this half assed bloggers life. My wife and I have parted ways recently. 23 fucking years together. Teenagers. My cousin who was like my little brother died of leukemia. My oldest son was diagnosed with PTSD. I am learning here as I go. I told Alain that I have taking something positive away from here. Learning to proofread my posts on my site. I work in healthcare. Hence spelling/grammar not being my strongest attributes. I am not looking for a pity party. Life happens to all of us.

You had me at PTSD. If you are lying then fuck you, that may be the Army in me talking.

Learning as you go is cool, if you don't take it all personal. You have to admit that you threw shit to stick on a wall. Was the moon landing sarcasm? Were the insults to Jas sarcasm?
There are emojis here to denote sarcasm.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 6:18pm

svaglic wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
Falstaff wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

You had me at PTSD. If you are lying then fuck you, that may be the Army in me talking.

Learning as you go is cool, if you don't take it all personal. You have to admit that you threw shit to stick on a wall. Was the moon landing sarcasm? Were the insults to Jas sarcasm?
There are emojis here to denote sarcasm.

It was all sarcasm. Believe me, I wouldn’t just come here to be a troll. I have never trolled any site, watch group, etc... not my style. I honestly believed that coming across like a sarcastic asshole was the way to fit in here.

I wouldn’t lie about my own flesh and blood.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 6:20pm

foghorn wrote:No thoughts,no prayers.
Looking forward to your next POS watch review on your shitty blog that you only do for you because your life sucks.
Now seriously PISS THE FUCK OFF. My time does not allow me to attend a pity party. Especially one as real as the moon landing.

Believe me if my tail was between my legs I would have left last week.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby bedlam » May 15th 2018, 7:07pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:

I'm detecting an abusive cycle. You punch on then tell us you love us. We aren't some bunch of battered spouses and codependents...so I recommend finding the middle ground soon.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 7:09pm

bedlam wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

I'm detecting an abusive cycle. You punch on then tell us you love us. We aren't some bunch of battered spouses and codependents...so I recommend finding the middle ground soon.

I have to learn not to be so defensive and ease up on the sarcasm until you guys get to actually know me.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby bedlam » May 15th 2018, 7:14pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
bedlam wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

I have to learn not to be so defensive and ease up on the sarcasm until you guys get to actually know me.

I think I might be getting to know you a little already ["sarcasm"] you fucking cunt [/"sarcasm"].

I guess only time will tell.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 7:16pm

bedlam wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
bedlam wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

I think I might be getting to know you a little already ["sarcasm"] you fucking cunt [/"sarcasm"].

I guess only time will tell.

I am not a troll. Cunt maybe. Troll definitely not. Third chance will be the charm here.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby Mark1 » May 15th 2018, 7:24pm

Stephenmazinger wrote:
bedlam wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

That's the smartest thing you've said yet. It's normal for you to try and fit in however you think you need to. Truth is we bust each others balls but most of us have been here for a long time. Some know each other from other forums long long before this one started. Some of us even know some of the others here in the real world. Nice folks and we know how to take each other. Newbies trying too hard is sometimes like some stranger walking into a bar and insulting all the regulars. Same reception should be expected. As others have said time will tell.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 7:27pm

Mark1 wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:
bedlam wrote:
Stephenmazinger wrote:

That's the smartest thing you've said yet. It's normal for you to try and fit in however you think you need to. Truth is we bust each others balls but most of us have been here for a long time. Some know each other from other forums long long before this one started. Some of us even know some of the others here in the real world. Nice folks and we know how to take each other. Newbies trying too hard is sometimes like some stranger walking into a bar and insulting all the regulars. Same reception should be expected. As others have said time will tell.

Thanks. I really appreciate your words here. I definitely have open ears.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby svaglic » May 15th 2018, 7:59pm

I can understand someone trying to fit in quick by acting the ass.
Hopefully he can see this and be cool from now on.
He is young and we need young guys to carry on. He does have potential.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » May 15th 2018, 8:20pm

^^^^ I don't agree. It's just gonna be harping about how some shit micro is just as good as an established brand (without backing up the claim), then when someone disagrees, it's cunt and you squat when you pee and other juvenile jibes. These kids kill me, they really do: All this griping out the evil brands that cost money. Fuck - it's a hobby where, essentially, people buy things. Complaining about how some watches are expensive is like bitching at Car & Driver because not every article is about a Hyundai Elantra.

Oh, and the fucker knows squat, couldn't write a legible laundry list, and he's got delusions of adequacy about his "photography."

I'd like new members, too, but it's quality, not quantity. Unless you're WIT, where getting 6,000,000 posts makes you a Double Beef Half WIT or something. There's where this pissant should go.
Proof that quartz is still not only viable, but sometimes, something to covet: Grand Seiko.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 8:25pm

TemerityB wrote: Double Beef or something. There's where this pissant should go.

Arbys run?
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

Postby conjurer » May 15th 2018, 8:41pm

TemerityB wrote:^^^^ I don't agree. It's just gonna be harping about how some shit micro is just as good as an established brand (without backing up the claim), then when someone disagrees, it's cunt and you squat when you pee and other juvenile jibes. These kids kill me, they really do: All this griping out the evil brands that cost money. Fuck - it's a hobby where, essentially, people buy things. Complaining about how some watches are expensive is like bitching at Car & Driver because not every article is about a Hyundai Elantra.

Oh, and the fucker knows squat, couldn't write a legible laundry list, and he's got delusions of adequacy about his "photography."

I'd like new members, too, but it's quality, not quantity. Unless you're WIT, where getting 6,000,000 posts makes you a Double Beef Half WIT or something. There's where this pissant should go.

I drive a Hyundai Elantra!!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » May 15th 2018, 8:50pm

conjurer wrote:I drive a Hyundai Elantra!!

And I drive a Ford Focus, but I don't run around and write moronic prose about it akin to "it's the bestest car ever bein' gave."
Proof that quartz is still not only viable, but sometimes, something to covet: Grand Seiko.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Stephenmazinger » May 15th 2018, 8:51pm

TemerityB wrote:^^^^ I don't agree. It's just gonna be harping about how some shit micro is just as good as an established brand (without backing up the claim), then when someone disagrees, it's cunt and you squat when you pee and other juvenile jibes. These kids kill me, they really do: All this griping out the evil brands that cost money. Fuck - it's a hobby where, essentially, people buy things. Complaining about how some watches are expensive is like bitching at Car & Driver because not every article is about a Hyundai Elantra.

Joke here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
― Paulo Coelho
Stephenmazinger

PreviousNext

Return to The Frugal Connoisseur's Corner