And now it begins - Bowing to Muslims

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other

And now it begins - Bowing to Muslims

Postby koimaster » September 10th 2015, 4:14pm

I am not anti muslim, I am anti bowing to fictional figures including Santa Claus. But these people are uninvited guests in Europe where they will soon try to re-shape into their own image as they have tried in France. My suggestion, fuck them, they either blend in and become Europeans or they leave and take their families and customs with them. This by the way for readers, is not a christian posting this. Far from it. But having seen the riots on tv, the protests because france will not allow burkas nor head dresses, the bombings of charlie hebo offices and the murders of innocents by some radical muslims, conform or leave and go back where you came from.

GRADE SCHOOL GIRLS in Germany Ordered to Cover Up – So As Not to Incite Muslim Refugees - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/grade-s ... HJhah.dpuf

GRADE SCHOOL GIRLS in Germany Ordered to Cover Up – So As Not to Provoke Muslim Refugees,” September 8, 2015 (thanks to Gateway): Parents of children at a Bavarian grade school were told to cover up their grade school girls so they won’t tempt the Muslim refugees in the gymnasium next door. - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/grade-s ... HJhah.dpuf

http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/grade-s ... gees.html/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: And now it begins - Bowing to Muslims

Postby artman » September 10th 2015, 5:32pm

In the airport in Manila there is a new feet washing room for Muslims next to their prayer room. Considering that the Philippines is 80% Catholic, it's safe to say that the Muslim population has already moved beyond Europe. I am Catholic and this bothers me because not too long ago they offered Mass at the this airport and now they do not.
artman
Master of Time

Postby foghorn » September 10th 2015, 7:12pm

Can a Catholic with dirty feet use the feet washing room?

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby Watch Noob » September 10th 2015, 7:16pm

Muslims do not understand the concept of assimilation, they will continue to push their ways on every country they invade. Yes, invade. Europe is already fucked over by the Muslims they just don't know it yet, and now Germany is opening their door to the same.
Watch Noob
Founding Member

Postby conjurer » September 10th 2015, 8:02pm

Watch Noob wrote:Muslims do not understand the concept of assimilation, they will continue to push their ways on every country they invade. Yes, invade. Europe is already fucked over by the Muslims they just don't know it yet, and now Germany is opening their door to the same.

The Krauts deserve it for bombing Pearl Harbor!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby ocean » September 10th 2015, 8:39pm

France and the rest of the world should take a look at history. Lebanon was mostly Christian and Druze before the war in 1975, in 1968 my family was told to leave before the outbreak of war. I'm sorry but history is our greatest teacher but we want to forget about the horrors in history and that history won't repeat but generally does.

Peaceful religion? Not in my life time. I don't usually get into race or religion debates because that is very personal to each involved. This issue really gets under my skin. About 9 hours from the time of this posting 14 years ago a plane struck one of the twin towers.

Many life times ago there was a war all in the name of religions. The way things are going I don't doubt that history could repeat itself.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
ocean
Master of Time

Postby artman » September 10th 2015, 9:40pm

foghorn wrote:Can a Catholic with dirty feet use the feet washing room?

I should've gone in there, washed my butt and tell that "Jesus Loves them too."
artman
Master of Time

Postby bedlam » September 11th 2015, 1:49am

Watch Noob wrote:Muslims do not understand the concept of assimilation

What are you, the Borg?

If you want to see complete failure to 'assimilate' go to where Aussies, Brits and Yanks are hanging out in any given foreign country. I'm in Exmouth again at the moment and the Yanks on the base here built their own bowling alley and American Diner. Its straight out of fucking 'Happy Days'. The guys on the base had to be forced to drive on the left when they came into town, and actually fought against having to comply with Australian road rules. Its like they think they don't need to assimilate. We need someone like you to set them straight! 8-)
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby Wasp » September 11th 2015, 6:33am

bedlam wrote:

What are you, the Borg?

If you want to see complete failure to 'assimilate' go to where Aussies, Brits and Yanks are hanging out in any given foreign country. I'm in Exmouth again at the moment and the Yanks on the base here built their own bowling alley and American Diner. Its straight out of fucking 'Happy Days'. The guys on the base had to be forced to drive on the left when they came into town, and actually fought against having to comply with Australian road rules. Its like they think they don't need to assimilate. We need someone like you to set them straight! 8-)

Fonz should have cut your head off.
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Hawk » September 11th 2015, 6:36am

While I applaud Pamela Geller's efforts to ram the US first amendment's protection of depicting the prophet sodomizing a goat down the unwilling throats of the faithful her role as agent provocateur tends to warp her perspective from time to time.

While the facts are as she presents them she misses the reason behind them.

It was not the Bavarian headmaster saying "We suggest that your daughters do not show cleavage or too much leg in order not to offend the delicate lilac-scented sensibilities of our esteemed guests". The actual sentiment expressed was: "A bunch of Jihadi Johnnies with prophet-induced raging hormones are incapable of controlling themselves in the presence of civilized females. Your daughters, if they value their lives and virtue, should cover up as these assholes could rape them in a heartbeat despite our having raised the level of security."

The warning from the school official remains the same whether the reason is to avoid offending the guests or simply advising the girls that they're housing folks whose standards of morality are stuck in the bronze age.

Somebody with the US Parks and Recreation service warning campers not to throw rocks at grizzly bears is not doing so to protect the feelings of the grizzly bear, it's to keep the campers from being lunch. Same with the miniskirts.

While some will see it as pandering I suppose it's only a matter of time before our SJW's will cry out in horror over the implied insult to the refuges' ability to rein in their trouser trout.
This space available for lease
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby AJC » September 11th 2015, 8:28am

Watch Noob wrote:Muslims do not understand the concept of assimilation, they will continue to push their ways on every country they invade. Yes, invade. Europe is already fucked over by the Muslims they just don't know it yet, and now Germany is opening their door to the same.

I assume you're speaking in part about the Syrian refugees they've allowed to pour over into their country.

Well, you'll be happy to know I heard on ABC World News last night that we've decided to do the same here in the states. Starting off with a minimum of 10,000 Syrian refugees coming here next year alone.

Allahu Akbar!
-Madvillian
AJC
Watchlord WIS

Postby spanky1 » September 11th 2015, 10:31am

bedlam wrote:

What are you, the Borg?

If the USA military didn't provide a nuclear umbrella for the Aussie's, you would be learning to assimilate the great teachings of Chairman Mao and how to speak Mandrian Chinese. Count your lucky stars bedlam
spanky1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jason_recliner » September 11th 2015, 10:36am

We've just announced that Australia will take an initial load of 12,000 Syrian refugees. It's nice to see that our PM has a heart, occasionally.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » September 11th 2015, 10:38am

Alas, many of the Syrian refugees (and others from the region) are fleeing from the appalling violence that we Americans started after 9-11. Toppling Saddam cost us billions, the lives and health of tens of thousands of young soldiers, and succeeded in doing nothing more than destabilizing an already volatile region. If taking in some refugees (properly vetted and cleared, of course) is a small price to pay for the terrible war we started, for no good reason, in Iraq.

If ISIS motherfuckers were chasing me with dripping knives, I'd run like hell, too.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » September 11th 2015, 11:22am

spanky1 wrote:
bedlam wrote:

What are you, the Borg?

If the USA military didn't provide a nuclear umbrella for the Aussie's, you would be learning to assimilate the great teachings of Chairman Mao and how to speak Mandrian Chinese. Count your lucky stars bedlam

While there is some truth to this, it needs to be said that when we asked for help, Australia has always anted up. They fought along side us in Korea, Vietnam, the first Gulf war, and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Considering other allies we protected with our armed forces who stood around with their hands in their pockets, the Aussies, while sometimes irritating and outmeasuring us in the dick department, have never shyed away from bleeding along with us.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bedlam » September 11th 2015, 2:26pm

spanky1 wrote:
bedlam wrote:

What are you, the Borg?

That's probably how you see it. All or nothing, us vs them.

In truth we would just have made other alliances. In fact we already had. The Commonwealth Alliance existed before we tied ourselves to the US. Having an alliance doesn't mean you ignore our laws when you are here. US service personnel who make a commitment to defending the US and her allies have my respect, but as Noob suggests, assimilate with the locals or piss off.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby biglove » September 11th 2015, 2:28pm

conjurer wrote:
spanky1 wrote:
bedlam wrote:

What are you, the Borg?

While there is some truth to this, it needs to be said that when we asked for help, Australia has always anted up. They fought along side us in Korea, Vietnam, the first Gulf war, and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Considering other allies we protected with our armed forces who stood around with their hands in their pockets, the Aussies, while sometimes irritating and outmeasuring us in the dick department, have never shyed away from bleeding along with us.

^^^Damn skippy!

The Aussies may be a bit different; but, they aren't scared of shit!
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby Tzimisces » September 11th 2015, 3:49pm

jason_recliner wrote:We've just announced that Australia will take an initial load of 12,000 Syrian refugees. It's nice to see that our PM has a heart, occasionally.

Give 'em a boomerang and a tucker bag and leave them on the billabong.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » September 11th 2015, 4:13pm

They do make some good bread.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby WatchDorks.Net » September 11th 2015, 9:07pm

Is it wrong that when looking at the thread list, at first glance this one read as "And now it begins - Bowling for Muslims"?

"Aww shit... another 7-10 split. Let's see if I can bean Achmed and Mohamed with this one..."

On the upside, turbans make great ball cleaners.
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » September 11th 2015, 10:32pm

WatchDorks.Net wrote:Is it wrong that when looking at the thread list, at first glance this one read as "And now it begins - Bowling for Muslims"?

"Aww shit... another 7-10 split. Let's see if I can bean Achmed and Mohamed with this one..."

On the upside, turbans make great ball cleaners.

This made me laugh hard.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby catnap » September 12th 2015, 3:36am

Finally, some help from the oil rich
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 95082.html
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
catnap
Watchlord WIS

Postby DocKlock » September 12th 2015, 5:34am

Those 10,000 will only be the start. I assume we'll have to transport them here as well, either by ship or chartered air. Next Muslims will want "Allahu Akbar" on all our money. AND by the way our country bends over so easy, they will probably get it.
DocKlock
Senior Member & WIS

Postby biglove » September 12th 2015, 5:35am

catnap wrote:Finally, some help from the oil rich
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 95082.html

Ah, the Saudis. Our "friends" who just happen to be one of the largest sponsors of terrorism and who's majority practices one of the most strict versions of Islam.

The world will be a better place when the oil dries up and a number of those countries return to the desert hell they once were. Goat hearders killing each other with sticks and rocks again, that's when there will be "peace in the Middle East."
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby AJC » September 12th 2015, 5:57am

conjurer wrote:Alas, many of the Syrian refugees (and others from the region) are fleeing from the appalling violence that we Americans started after 9-11. Toppling Saddam cost us billions, the lives and health of tens of thousands of young soldiers, and succeeded in doing nothing more than destabilizing an already volatile region. If taking in some refugees (properly vetted and cleared, of course) is a small price to pay for the terrible war we started, for no good reason, in Iraq.

If ISIS motherfuckers were chasing me with dripping knives, I'd run like hell, too.

That region has been violent for centuries. America didn't START shit. We may have participated like every other country with wrongheaded moves to try and bring democracy to these backwards ass countries, but don't blame our government for starting violent tendencies in the Middle East.

Also, Syria isn't Iraq. These Syrians are refugees for completely different reasons than the Iraq war.
-Madvillian
AJC
Watchlord WIS

Next

Return to Anything and Everything Else