trolls have left the building

Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches

trolls have left the building

Postby koimaster » January 6th 2011, 3:37pm

As will all trolls who join here.


Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 35392
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby DX » January 6th 2011, 3:41pm

Tasteless to just be is an act of a mindset that belongs in the ditch you came from.

Try to understand you are not in your own house.

Come into my house and take a crap on my rug and you'd be crapping into a bag the rest of your life.
User avatar
DX
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: November 6th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby boscoe » January 6th 2011, 3:46pm

DX wrote:Tasteless to just be is an act of a mindset that belongs in the ditch you came from.

Try to understand you are not in your own house.

Come into my house and take a crap on my rug and you'd be crapping into a bag the rest of your life.


this sounds too much like muscatel mike for me!

:trashy:
User avatar
boscoe
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 9669
Joined: March 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby DX » January 6th 2011, 3:48pm

boscoe wrote:
DX wrote:Tasteless to just be is an act of a mindset that belongs in the ditch you came from.

Try to understand you are not in your own house.

Come into my house and take a crap on my rug and you'd be crapping into a bag the rest of your life.


this sounds too much like muscatel mike for me!

:trashy:


I've become MD 20/20?!?
User avatar
DX
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: November 6th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Ditchdoc » January 6th 2011, 3:52pm

Wow! I must have missed something.
User avatar
Ditchdoc
 

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby koimaster » January 6th 2011, 3:54pm

Ditchdoc wrote:Wow! I must have missed something.


http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t7977-well-well-well-hello-all
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 35392
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby waynebaker06 » January 6th 2011, 4:00pm

koimaster wrote:And so will any other trolls who join here. An open forum does not mean you act like a complete and vulgar ass. If you don't like that, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

We have ladies in this forum and you will act with a certain amount of class even if it kills you.



If that means he is gone for good, thank you, I came here to get away from Watchgeek types. Here lately it seems like there has been too many like that landing here.
waynebaker06
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 282
Joined: October 27th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby koimaster » January 6th 2011, 4:02pm

waynebaker06 wrote:
koimaster wrote:And so will any other trolls who join here. An open forum does not mean you act like a complete and vulgar ass. If you don't like that, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

We have ladies in this forum and you will act with a certain amount of class even if it kills you.



If that means he is gone for good, thank you, I came here to get away from Watchgeek types. Here lately it seems like there has been too many like that landing here.



He is gone for good. He can try that at WUS where he is a member.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Administrator/Founder
 
Posts: 35392
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby boscoe » January 6th 2011, 4:04pm

Yikes, twisted shit. Literally.
Very strange bunny.
User avatar
boscoe
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 9669
Joined: March 31st 2010, 10:00pm

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Ditchdoc » January 6th 2011, 4:05pm

Good catch Koi! Just read the thread. What a vulgar dick...
User avatar
Ditchdoc
 

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Guest » January 6th 2011, 4:39pm

I told you he was Canadian. Why does no one listen to me ?!?!?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby foghorn » January 6th 2011, 4:41pm

karma police wrote:I told you he was Canadian. Why does no one listen to me ?!?!?




What??
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 17531
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Ditchdoc » January 6th 2011, 4:44pm

Blame Canada....blame Canada....la, la, la
User avatar
Ditchdoc
 

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Mark1 » January 6th 2011, 5:13pm

Either this dude is very strange or just thinks he's funny in a Jim Skelton kind of way. Better off gone either way. By golly, I hope he does'nt complain to forumotion.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member - WIS
 
Posts: 7735
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Seattle » January 6th 2011, 5:17pm

After the shit he posted....literally, he's complaining??? Just reminds ya how f'd up people can be.
User avatar
Seattle
Senior Member & WIS
 
Posts: 2622
Joined: September 5th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Guest » January 6th 2011, 5:23pm

As bizarre as the guy was i wasnt offended, but im pretty vulgar myself...
But you have to do what you have to do and he came in full speed and maybe that wasnt the right approach for *him! Image
Last edited by Guest on January 6th 2011, 5:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby DX » January 6th 2011, 5:23pm

OK everybody, stand back!
User avatar
DX
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: November 6th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Guest » January 6th 2011, 6:34pm

Yeah, while some of his pics were pretty crass...

There was no nudity, no foul language, so I am a LITTLE surprised at his banning...

Hints were because his pics or comments might offend a lady, are ladies probably not offended by the number of F'bombs dropped here?

Yes, I'm just playing the devil's advocate...
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Bigjimzlll » January 6th 2011, 6:43pm

ANOMALY wrote:Yeah, while some of his pics were pretty crass...

There was no nudity, no foul language, so I am a LITTLE surprised at his banning...

Hints were because his pics or comments might offend a lady, are ladies probably not offended by the number of F'bombs dropped here?

Yes, I'm just playing the devil's advocate...

Really...Your surprised?..lol now that's quaint.

He was a troll. He came to cause grief. His pictures were childish and disgusting.
But it wasn't so much the content as the attempt to cause strife and discourse.
User avatar
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 3184
Joined: June 11th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Redding,CA

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Guest » January 6th 2011, 6:45pm

Bigjimzlll wrote:
ANOMALY wrote:Yeah, while some of his pics were pretty crass...

There was no nudity, no foul language, so I am a LITTLE surprised at his banning...

Hints were because his pics or comments might offend a lady, are ladies probably not offended by the number of F'bombs dropped here?

Yes, I'm just playing the devil's advocate...

Really...Your surprised?..lol now that's quaint.

He was a troll. He came to cause grief. His pictures were childish and disgusting.
But it wasn't so much the content as the attempt to cause strife and discourse.


Childish and disgusting?

This from a guy whose signature is saying STFU repeatedly?

Now THAT is quaint...
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby DX » January 6th 2011, 6:46pm

ANOMALY wrote:
Bigjimzlll wrote:
ANOMALY wrote:Yeah, while some of his pics were pretty crass...

There was no nudity, no foul language, so I am a LITTLE surprised at his banning...

Hints were because his pics or comments might offend a lady, are ladies probably not offended by the number of F'bombs dropped here?

Yes, I'm just playing the devil's advocate...

Really...Your surprised?..lol now that's quaint.

He was a troll. He came to cause grief. His pictures were childish and disgusting.
But it wasn't so much the content as the attempt to cause strife and discourse.


Childish and disgusting?

This from a guy whose signature is saying STFU repeatedly?

Now THAT is quaint...


Your still here? Why?
User avatar
DX
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 1383
Joined: November 6th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Bigjimzlll » January 6th 2011, 6:57pm

Too bad you don't take Penn's advice. It's no surprise you defend Sushi. He was a troll and you are a fucking troll. We don't come to your site and bait you...but every few months you come here and stir the pot.

Officially let me say Fuck you and Shut The Fuck Up Image
User avatar
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 3184
Joined: June 11th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: Redding,CA

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Guest » January 6th 2011, 7:06pm

Bigjimzlll wrote:Too bad you don't take Penn's advice. It's no surprise you defend Sushi. He was a troll and you are a fucking troll. We don't come to your site and bait you...but every few months you come here and stir the pot.

Officially let me say Fuck you and Shut The Fuck Up Image


Gasp.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Guest » January 6th 2011, 7:52pm

Bigjimzlll wrote:
He was a troll. He came to cause grief. His pictures were childish and disgusting.
But it wasn't so much the content as the attempt to cause strife and discourse.


Bigjizm,

It seemed like an attempt to cause amusement and entertainment to me.
I saw absolutely nothing in his posts that constituted a personal attack or insult, though I've seen a lot of that from and among the regulars. The subject matter was a little coarse, and childish, but no more coarse than language elsewhere on the site. And how many times over the years have we heard the (imaginary) "women and children" justification for censoring posts?

I thought WL's might represent a breath of fresh air among watch forums but this episode would seem to indicate more of the same; a patriarchal "owner" with an itchy trigger finger supported by a gang of paranoid yes-men anxious to curry favor by applauding his beat down of a overzealous newb.

Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: trolls have left the building

Postby Guest » January 6th 2011, 7:56pm

Cursing and telling it like it is , is one thing.

Uncensored forums still doesnt mean, anything fucking goes.

Taking pictures of your watch while sitting on the shitter, is just sad, and posting them on a forum, is even more sad.
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to Asian and Far East Watches

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests