Lets crack this Doxa China Thing

Asian Made & Swiss Asian watches

Re: Lets crack this Doxa China Thing

Postby eddiea » January 6th 2013, 2:47pm

Horse Feathers wrote:It looks like we are being watched.
Doxa just posted a photo of their main Suise manufacturing facility

Und, sie haben eine ware feil... Verdammt!
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » January 6th 2013, 9:10pm

Horse Feathers wrote:It looks like we are being watched.

Doxa just posted a photo of their main Suise manufacturing facility

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby koimaster » January 6th 2013, 9:29pm

Alain I'll try to jam all I can in each email.

Here are the emails I received from Rick Marei of Doxa and John Pfeiffer:

Randy, thank you for contacting John and for giving him this opportunity. John P. forwarded me your email because he has suffered throughout the past few weeks because of John Vargas's attitude, because he felt he is responsible for hiring John Vargas and for all the damage that he caused.

Please let me explain the situation before I proceed with commenting the thread publicly.

John Vargas is mentally unstable. His injuries have rendered almost all his vital organs dysfunctional and put him in a long comma, where his brain has suffered and unfortunately, it was permanently damaged. When he started to work for DOXA, we found him very pleasant to deal with until he started building his network of lies. John is a notorious liar and this is to the most extent, a result of his mental disorder. I never heard of a person in my entire life who is able to build such a network of lies around himself and at some time, starts believing them. I have a list of people with a long list of lies they were told by John, usually persons, he would call, brothers or friends. All of them are, although they sometimes find him, a pleasant person to deal with, are sick and tired of his lies. John is not a bad guy or at least, I assume and hope he is isn't, but his mental disorder makes it hard to deal with him. John built his own virtual world and unfortunately, the internet has given him a good soil to do it.

As the information he posted are mostly untrue. I am tempted to reply to his thread but I am not sure yet of whether this is the best way to proceed. I do not know much about your forum and whether the forum members are willing to listen to the truth and the other side of the story.

Rick

Hi Randy, I have read through the thread again and it contains email communication between John Vargas and DOXA and slanderous material. If you have an anti slander policy, I kindly ask you to remove this thread

This correspondence between John and DOXA is not meant for public use and it is your decision whether you think it is correct to have this type of personal correspondence on your forum.

Thank you
Rick

John, we hate liars, thieves and racists and you know exactly what I mean, your lies, your racism and comments about Jews, gays and the French and finally stealing company property and money are one click away from being published on bestdamnwatchforum.com you recently posted at. You have posted new lies and you know that !

What is the sense of lying to forum members about DOXA's Customer service when you know exactly that Andy and Karin are on the phone 9:00 to 5:00, how does this satisfy you? is this just the hunger for lying?

We still believe in the good in every person though that is why we have been holding back from publishing the list of your lies and your racist comments and the list of items you stole. Your list of lies will soon contain 200 lines of false statements you made towards me, and many different persons, you call brothers and friends. Stop lying !! People feel sorry for you and are sick and tired of your lies John. I understand your tactic of throwing in several lines of true information, and surrounding it with a bunch of lies. cutting and pasting fragments of statements to build up a new lie. Stop lying to yourself and get some professional psychiatric help!

Stop telling lies about DOXA or we will soon let everyone know the truth about you.

just to remind you;

1. Is your father the largest manufacturer of computer Chips in the world?
2. Is your father really dying of cancer and that is why you wanted the Deco for him?
3. Are you a millionaire as you claimed?
4. Is the story about Lusine true?
5. Is Mr. Whetton your friend as you claimed? he is simply a returning customer according to my database
6. Do you own a Heli and a several Ferraris as you mentioned to me?
7. Do you have a degree in law and PR?
8. Why did you call Vonage to get your line back and did not tell me?
9. Did you get the British customer in jail as you claimed?
10. Did you get Pete a US Visa as you claimed?
11. Are you British lord?
12. Why did you claim DOXA is one of your companies?
13. Why did you misuse my trust and asked me not to correct the customs mistake?
14. Why did you claim the tourbillion watches are for a friend when you have sold 5 of them according to your email? why didn't you tell everyone the truth on the forum about this real reasons why you had to leave DOXA. John, the above are the reasons
15. I bid on a book written by Satan himself for 1.2 millions $
16. Rolex has given me 1 of only 2 books about the company's history
17. I own a fortune 500 company
18. I run a large watch Swiss watch company called DOXA

etc... etc..

John Pfeiffer

I would like to respond to both this morning and tell them of our decision. Let me know what you think.

Randy

Post them!

And if I stole charge me! Everything you sent me, I gave away. You state I took money from an account that I do not have access too. You said I falsified government documents...I never filed a Government Document for DOXA!

Jews don't bother me, gays don't bother me...Black's...they are all on this list...they know me. You are one sick German, you are the one who needs psychiatric help...Remember, you are the one who inventedStealth Lume. Owe, and the questions, do you want me to actually correct the errors you have in them. Nah, people are going to read them and laugh their assess off....I will let you and the rest of DOXA look like the idiots your are!

I HATE THE FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There I said it loud and proud...I will say it again, I HATE THE FRENCH!!!!!

Here...I will one up you...I will Carbon Copy this to everyone so that they can see, and you can see...those that do not mind their emails being published, and then I will BCC those who need their address protected. Now 1500 people have seen it, and they will pass it along to their friends and their friends.

John

Lord John Vargas
503 Clarissa Drive
Brandon, FL 33511
813-571-9505

Lord John Vargas
****** ssa Drive
, FL 335**
813-571****
----- Original Message -----
To: Brother Warren
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 12:35 AM
Subject: Fw: Doc...

Lord John Vargas
503 Clarissa Drive
Brandon, FL 33511
813-571-9505
----- Original Message -----
To: Dr. Randal Whetton
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:24 AM
Subject: Doc...

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Horse Feathers » January 6th 2013, 9:56pm

Koi,

That was quite interesting. Am really surprised they can discuss former employee with a third party. In my company as a manager I am not allowed to comment on any former employee and our HR dept will only provide start date and end date (salary is optional if they former employee consents). I also wonder how long of a period Vargas displayed "mentally ill" behavior. Based on that lengthy list of offenses it sounds like it wasn't a sudden change and if so, why he wan't terminated earlier. IMO Doxa's selective transparency screams of damage control and reads like a Telemundo Novela

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » January 6th 2013, 10:14pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Koi,

That was quite interesting. Am really surprised they can discuss former employee with a third party. In my company as a manager I am not allowed to comment on any former employee and our HR dept will only provide start date and end date (salary is optional if they former employee consents). I also wonder how long of a period Vargas displayed "mentally ill" behavior. Based on that lengthy list of offenses it sounds like it wasn't a sudden change and if so, why he wan't terminated earlier. IMO Doxa's selective transparency screams of damage control and reads like a Telemundo Novela

I agree. This is becoming quite sinister and somewhat revolting. I have no idea what European or Swiss laws are on this subject, but if an American former employee was subjected to this, he'd have a very good case in civil court.

As I'm somewhat thick on this whole thing, could somebody kindly post a simple timeline of the emails we're talking about here?
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » January 6th 2013, 10:18pm

http://bdwf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75806

http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t12690-threats-by-doxa?highlight=Doxa

http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t12964-former-doxa-emplyeer-john-vargas-comments-which-were-deleted-at-other-forums?highlight=Doxa

From equation of time;

TylerEOT05-17-2007, 12:07 PM
...But I suspect a search engine will turn up his blog pretty quickly.

I deleted the thread below, because comments were getting personal.

I asked John to remove the link to his blog for a couple of reasons:
1) A Cease and Desist letter I understand Doxa is sending

http://www.equationoftime.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-6612.html

https://ia600307.us.archive.org/19/items/DoxaWatches-SwissOrNot/JohnVarga1.htm

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby koimaster » January 6th 2013, 10:20pm

I have a lot more I am going to be posting in the next couple of days. Some are pdf files which I have to store off site. I should send copies to WD too.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Horse Feathers » January 6th 2013, 10:26pm

Some members of my team are EU based. Their HR laws are much more formal and very strict and greatly favor the employee especially reassignment, layoff or termination. Post employment disclosure is the same (at least for my company) very limited details by HR only (Full Partners or Directors have no flexibility in this policy)

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby koimaster » January 6th 2013, 10:35pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Some members of my team are EU based. Their HR laws are much more formal and very strict and greatly favor the employee especially reassignment, layoff or termination. Post employment disclosure is the same (at least for my company) very limited details by HR only (Full Partners or Directors have no flexibility in this policy)

So what do all of these comments regarding a former employee show about doxa?

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Horse Feathers » January 6th 2013, 10:55pm

koimaster wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:Some members of my team are EU based. Their HR laws are much more formal and very strict and greatly favor the employee especially reassignment, layoff or termination. Post employment disclosure is the same (at least for my company) very limited details by HR only (Full Partners or Directors have no flexibility in this policy)

As a company - Ungoverned, lacking appropriate policies, poor problem/issue management, lack of restraint/encouraging risk, unethical and unqualified management team

As Corporate Officers - Same as above plus lack of experience or training, poor judgement (incurring corporate risk for self defense), undisciplined behavior, questionable motivations, not trustworthy

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » January 6th 2013, 10:59pm

koimaster wrote:

To me, I agree with HF--it looks to me like some form of very amateurish damage control.

No fairly large company--especially a fairly large Swiss company--would ever do this. As I stated before, no reputable company would even bother to show up on different fora and start screaming cease and desist. They would hunker down, close ranks, and pretend to ignore it. Naturally, they would monitor things, and if some half-wit started foaming at the mouth, they might send a nasty letter.

The statements, such as they are, from Doxa are so poorly written, so ignorant, it boggles the mind. Mr. Vargas himself sounds rather nutty, too, but I don't know the guy, so I won't comment further on that.

Thanks, BTW, for the link to the BDWF thread, Alain. I'd forgotten I'd even posted in it. I suppose it's old age or something.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » January 7th 2013, 3:37pm

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Tzimisces » January 7th 2013, 7:26pm

Somewhat off topic, but I hate the French too.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » January 7th 2013, 9:31pm

Tzimisces wrote:Somewhat off topic, but I hate the French too.

Hmm, the name of the forum owner is ALAIN..... Image

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby conjurer » January 7th 2013, 9:33pm

koimaster wrote:

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » January 7th 2013, 11:41pm

Hello,

I was recently informed that all of the members of Project Aware wear Doxa watches by choice rather than because they were donated or similar. Is this true? If so, how do you like the watch? I am looking at a Doxa 1500T for use during some diving off some reefs next month so any input would be appreciated.

Thanks for your message.

I’m curious where you heard this information. I wish we all were donated a nice watch and could tell you all about them but this isn’t the case.

DOXA has supported Project AWARE Foundation through the sale of special Project AWARE watches so perhaps this is where the rumor started.

I can’t personally testify on these watches but I have only heard positive things about the watch.

I hope this helps but if you need anything else please let me know.

Best regards,

Lauren

And other claim made in writing by Doxa falls by the wayside.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby bedlam » January 8th 2013, 12:00am

Unbelievable. Are they aware this stuff is pretty easy to check up on?? The Doxa company reputation spirals slowly down the drain and they respond with half-truths and fake accolades.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
Master of Time

Postby jason_recliner » January 8th 2013, 12:20am

Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby WatchDorks.Net » January 8th 2013, 2:42am

Is Eyal the CEO of Doxa? Just sayin...
Proud "hater" since 2009. Get over it and have fun reassembling yer wartches.

WatchDorks.Net
Senior Member & WIS

Postby eddiea » January 8th 2013, 4:37am

jason_recliner wrote: Image

Indeed...crazy shit.
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby Hawk » January 8th 2013, 5:23am

koimaster wrote:
Hello,

I was recently informed that all of the members of Project Aware wear Doxa watches by choice rather than because they were donated or similar. Is this true? If so, how do you like the watch? I am looking at a Doxa 1500T for use during some diving off some reefs next month so any input would be appreciated.

Thanks for your message.

I’m curious where you heard this information. I wish we all were donated a nice watch and could tell you all about them but this isn’t the case.

DOXA has supported Project AWARE Foundation through the sale of special Project AWARE watches so perhaps this is where the rumor started.

I can’t personally testify on these watches but I have only heard positive things about the watch.

I hope this helps but if you need anything else please let me know.

Best regards,

Lauren

And other claim made in writing by Doxa falls by the wayside.

The Australian clearance diver thing looks hinky as well insofar as the provided link doesn't explicitly support the contention that "The world’s Elite troop of Military NATO divers (Royal Australian Navy Divers RANCD) use DOXAs..."

What the linked content does support is that members of RANCD could be using DOXAs if they are:
1. So inclined and
2. Cough up $1,650.00, of which 0.61% is donated by DOXA to the association.

UPDATE TO DIVERS DOXA WATCH
...snippage...

A special thanks must go out to Rick Marei who worked tirelessly and was always available for comment or help. Thanks mate!!!

If your interested in purchasing a Watch please send an email to
divingwatch@bigpond.com or call Matt on 0411895261. You must be a qualified Clearance Diver and all names are checked through the CD Association. $10 from every watch is donated to the association and we have currently raised over $1000.00. Total cost delivered via insured mail to your door including GST is $1650.00.

Bold mine.

I see no indication that the purchase is either mandatory or subsidized.

Also, if one goes a bit further down the linked page one would note that Omega apparently had been contacted first. DOXA could well be taken as being a second choice.
I contacted Omega to see about modifiying the face of the watch but they said it wasnt possible. Only the back of the watch could be changed. I really like the look of the Omega watch how ever not being able to change the front of the watch and make it truly unique didnt appeal to me. Plus the cost would be in the vicinity of $5000.00 Plus we had to have a minimum order of 100. Also if we went with omega you wouldnt be able to tell the difference until you removed the watch from your wrist.

I then contacted Doxa.

...and the rest, as they say, was history.

However, the picture painted by DOXA was of RANCD somehow deciding DOXA was the shiznit and equipping their divers therewith rather than DOXA simply being low bid and amenable to moving bits around on the dial and such like.

But "RANCD certified members can buy a DOXA with their personal funds should they wish to do so" just doesn't have the same ring, does it?
And the fact I'm still living rent free in his head makes me grin and giggle.
...bobbee
Hawk
ASSHAT

Postby Tzimisces » January 8th 2013, 2:09pm

koimaster wrote:

Well, the girl working the coffee counter at Charles deGaulle Airport was insufficiently pleasant, and sighed heavily when asked to make a second coffee. I just assumed that everyone in France was like that.
“He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.”
Tzimisces
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Darksider » January 8th 2013, 2:14pm

Tzimisces wrote:
koimaster wrote:

Well, the girl working the coffee counter at Charles deGaulle Airport was insufficiently pleasant, and sighed heavily when asked to make a second coffee. I just assumed that everyone in France was like that.

Perhaps speaking softly into her ear and grabbing her crotch might have helped.
Darksider
Founder

Postby koimaster » December 1st 2013, 4:30pm

:bump:

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby koimaster » December 18th 2013, 5:39pm

OP gone in 9 posts. Gets rather hot in the WL kitchen.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Asian and Far East Watches