Tutima, Leading Horology, Leading Sociology

From Sothis to Blancier, all things German

Tutima, Leading Horology, Leading Sociology

Postby koimaster » July 9th 2018, 10:04am

Tutima, Leading Horology, Leading Sociology: #MeTutima Was Pushing #MeToo A Decade Ago, But It Was All At Sea

by Ian Skellern

I was fortunate to have recently visited dual poles of German watchmaking, Dresden and Glashütte, on a small press trip organized by Dubai Watch Week. The more time you spend anywhere, the more things you learn, and while I’d been to Glashütte a couple of times before, unlike our editor-in-chief Elizabeth Doerr (see Made In Germany: The Glory Of Glashütte), I had never visited Tutima.

https://quillandpad.com/2018/07/05/tuti ... -148785505

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Tutima, Leading Horology, Leading Sociology

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » July 9th 2018, 4:35pm

By Jove, sociology. The title of the article already puts me off. Hope no one here is a sociologist*. Most of the ones I've met were jacks of all some trades and masters of none, with an absolutely unparalleled and most insufferable proclivity to play the know-it-all. I've once been to a sociologist think-tank, and for that matter, if I'd have jumped into a fish tank, it wouldn't have been any different. 'Twas goldfish all around, all the same.

*If anyone is, sorry in advance...or sorry post factum, if you haven't read this in the first place (which you probably haven't)
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.
Voltaire
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Re: Tutima, Leading Horology, Leading Sociology

Postby conjurer » July 9th 2018, 4:44pm

I'd bet that Elizabeth Doerr would be pretty good in the sack.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to German Watches