Nomos Introduces Aqua Sports Watches in White and Red

From Sothis to Blancier, all things German

Nomos Introduces Aqua Sports Watches in White and Red

Postby Racer-X » June 27th 2018, 9:48pm

"Sporty but still distinctively designed, the watches in Nomos’ Aqua line have a depth rating of 200m and were, until now, available with dials in blue, silver or red. Now two white dial versions of the Aqua Ahoi and Club have joined the line-up, demonstrating that a disarmingly simple tweak of colour can have a big impact."

http://watchesbysjx.com/2018/06/nomos-introduces-aqua-sports-watches-in-white-and-red.html
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Nomos Introduces Aqua Sports Watches in White and Red

Postby conjurer » June 27th 2018, 9:55pm

Interestingly, I have little to no opinion of Nomos watches. When I do, I often find that I'm wrong. I don't get them. They are, I'm sure, very fine watches; after all, the Krauts rarely make utter shit. If I were to see these particular watches without my execrable history with the brand, I would say that these are Wagnerianly ghey. But, as I said above, I've usually been wrong before.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » June 28th 2018, 1:21am

Those straps stink on ice. More of the same but different. A spec.
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Pubbie » June 28th 2018, 8:22am

Pubbie
Senior Member & WIS

Return to German Watches