Introducing the Marloe Coniston

Watches with British & Commonwealth roots

Postby koimaster » March 6th 2019, 9:26am

The latest design from Marloe watches, The Coniston, launched this month. It is named after the English lake where Donald Campbell set his speed records in the Bluebird K7, and where he sadly met his fateful end.

The theme of the Marloe Coniston is based around the Bluebird’s distinctive colour scheme. The blue they have chosen is similar to the shade on Bluebird K7 and is contrasted with yellow accents from the Bluebird’s badge and intake covers. Marloe have a good reputation for making quality timepieces, and this hand-wound watch comes in at a reasonable sounding £299.

Marloe Coniston – First Impressions

We’ve not yet handled a Marloe watch, so our first impression is based on photos and recommendations for friends. What immediately stands out is that Marloe has designed a watch that doesn’t look quite like anything else. In a marketplace full of three-hand minimalist dress watches and Rolex Submariner clones, it is refreshing to see a truly original design.

https://wristwatchreview.co.uk/introduc ... e-coniston

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Introducing the Marloe Coniston

Postby foghorn » March 6th 2019, 9:31am

Meh to the mehth degree
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby conjurer » March 6th 2019, 9:40am

Dang! Here's a new fucking idea, posting a watch review without actually handling the watch!
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » March 6th 2019, 9:54am

Not my cup of tea at all, but they're not gouging for them, and that's a nice caseback for a $345 watch -- that reveals a Miyota 8N33, which is like going to Zurich and all you can see through the sex boxes are cases of anti-bacterial wipes.
I bought a dive watch from them that literally had “dive” in the name. The instructions said not to dive with it - it was only meant to LOOK like a dive watch. It was also fast by more that a minute per day. Garbage. Never again. - IWG buyer on Reddit
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » March 6th 2019, 11:04am

His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby biglove » March 6th 2019, 1:26pm

conjurer wrote:Dang! Here's a new fucking idea, posting a watch review without actually handling the watch!

Exactly what I was thinking. Think I will start doing car reviews on autos I have never driven. Hell, someone should do reviews on sexual encounters with people they have never had sex with.

JEEBUS H!!!
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » March 6th 2019, 11:03pm

biglove wrote:
conjurer wrote:Dang! Here's a new fucking idea, posting a watch review without actually handling the watch!

Exactly what I was thinking. Think I will start doing car reviews on autos I have never driven. Hell, someone should do reviews on sexual encounters with people they have never had sex with.

JEEBUS H!!!

Interestingly, I was thinking this very same thing. To WIT:

So, I met up with Aunt Peg and Susan Boyle. We had drinks and some shrimp cocktails, and decided to forgo dinner as we were all three of us so fucking hot. As I was master of ceremonies, I called the shots. Behold, conjurer rampant. I sat in the La-Z-Boy, smoking a fine Romeo y Julieta robusto and sipping some Hennessy, I witnessed these two awesome broads lezzing out. Then, I had anal congress with them both, and it was a fine thing.

This is called FUCKING FICTION. It is NOT FUCKING REAL. This is NOT A FUCKING REVIEW.

Cheers.
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby biglove » March 6th 2019, 11:04pm

conjurer wrote:
biglove wrote:

JEEBUS H!!!

Interestingly, I was thinking this very same thing. To WIT:

So, I met up with Aunt Peg and Susan Boyle. We had drinks and some shrimp cocktails, and decided to forgo dinner as we were all three of us so fucking hot. As I was master of ceremonies, I called the shots. Behold, conjurer rampant. I sat in the La-Z-Boy, smoking a fine Romeo y Julieta robusto and sipping some Hennessy, I witnessed these two awesome broads lezzing out. Then, I had anal congress with them both, and it was a fine thing.

This is called FUCKING FICTION. It is NOT FUCKING REAL. This is NOT A FUCKING REVIEW.

Cheers.

Exactly!
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Return to Hail Britannia