Mini Stroll

From movies to your mother-in-law, put it here and try not to hurt each other

Mini Stroll

Postby tiktok » January 3rd 2018, 4:26pm

tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Mini Stroll

Postby Racer-X » January 3rd 2018, 5:06pm

So far past gaudy, it almost looks normal.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby tiktok » January 3rd 2018, 5:10pm

That is real Piaget not fake Invicter.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » January 3rd 2018, 5:13pm

tiktok wrote:Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby artman » January 3rd 2018, 6:12pm

Howz da loom?
artman
Master of Time

Postby Thunder1 » January 3rd 2018, 6:19pm

Hope I won't have nightmares tonight!!...
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby TemerityB » January 3rd 2018, 9:13pm

That was brilliant, Tok. You're the last person I thought would include a shot of the Invicter Manhattan "flagship store," just brilliant. Frankly, I'm shocked to see that yellow dump is still open.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby smellody » January 3rd 2018, 9:36pm

That thing is...... is..........

AMAZING!
smellody
Founding Member - WIS

Postby conjurer » January 3rd 2018, 11:16pm

smellody wrote:That thing is...... is..........

AMAZING!

Dang. It appears that Dr. Smells has the Piaget/diamond fever bad, man.

I find it interesting that there are no Invicter stores on the West Coast, particularly in down-market areas like Tacoma-Lakewood, where I personally saw not one but two Mighty Hydromaxes in the wild, whereas none of you East Coast Nancy-boys have seen one, GODAM it. Why Washington State is so popular among Invicter hoarders collectors is strange to me; perhaps for the same reason that my adopted state grows so many bloody serial murderers.

If there was an Invicter store at, say, Tacoma Mall, next to the Build-a-Bear, I'd be happy to walk in and shoot some pics and harass the clerks, perhaps banging my SMP on the Flame Fusion display cases containing Manny sub Aqueer homos and Boalts GODAM it.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » January 4th 2018, 4:42am

conjurer wrote:

AMAZING!

I find it interesting that there are no Invicter stores on the West Coast, particularly in down-market areas like Tacoma-Lakewood, where I personally saw not one but two Mighty Hydromaxes in the wild, whereas none of you East Coast Nancy-boys have seen one, GODAM it. Why Washington State is so popular among Invicter hoarders collectors is strange to me; perhaps for the same reason that my adopted state grows so many bloody serial murderers.

If there was an Invicter store at, say, Tacoma Mall, next to the Build-a-Bear, I'd be happy to walk in and shoot some pics and harass the clerks, perhaps banging my SMP on the Flame Fusion display cases containing Manny sub Aqueer homos and Boalts GODAM it.

The Sears near me has a whole showcase full of assorted hideously large Invictas.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » January 4th 2018, 11:36am

foghorn wrote:
conjurer wrote:

AMAZING!

The Sears near me has a whole showcase full of assorted hideously large Invictas.

My local JC Penny's has a huge assortment of huge IWG monstrosities.

Actually saw a member of a gospel music group with a freakin' Russian Diver on recently. And I am starting to see more Invicters in the wild, much like conj does. We have met the enemy, and we are theirs.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Anything and Everything Else