New Invicta movements not really Swiss

Invicta topics, Android/Aragon. Gervil, Swiss Legend & such

New Invicta movements not really Swiss

Postby koimaster » May 10th 2018, 10:23am

Fake swiss invicta movements.PNG

A blast from the past for some of us.

New-Movement-Invictas-Marked-Swiss-When-in-Fact-Chinese-1.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: New Invicta movements not really Swiss

Postby TemerityB » May 11th 2018, 8:00pm

The last laugh: New "Invicta Reserve" pieces - same ones they used to brag on and on about their "Swiss made" quality - now say nothing at all on the dials. Nothing. In fact, even a cursory glance at "Reserve" watches on the Evine website reveal:

Watch Country of Origin: China

Even on watches with Sellita movements and such. Not that they ever mention "China" on TV, of course. That would be honest.

As Hawk revealed a couple of years back and koi put the exclamation point on, the FH finally read Lalo the riot act. IWG responded by not attending Baselworld in 2018. The whole Swiss con - and that's what it always was - is fucking over.

Not that WIT Nation notices the difference - they're too busy gluing excess dive boxes into yellow plastic outdoor tool sheds.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby DocKlock » May 12th 2018, 6:30am

Sigh, I do miss the "white glove" treatment and the 5-year "warranty" that you didn't have to register for. Add in the insightful musings of Jim and Mike. Truly, truly I say, the end of an era. Sigh. :sarc:
DocKlock
Senior Member & WIS

Postby TemerityB » May 12th 2018, 7:38pm

DocKlock wrote:Sigh, I do miss the "white glove" treatment and the 5-year "warranty" that you didn't have to register for. Add in the insightful musings of Jim and Mike. Truly, truly I say, the end of an era. Sigh. :sarc:

Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Invicta & other TV shit - No Spin Zone