Invicta Watch Review : WATCH SNOBS LISTEN UP

Invicta topics, Android/Aragon. Gervil, Swiss Legend & such

Invicta Watch Review : WATCH SNOBS LISTEN UP

Postby koimaster » May 3rd 2018, 10:33am

This guy needs an education. I posted my comment on his channel. I wonder how long before I get banished or bashed.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Invicta Watch Review : WATCH SNOBS LISTEN UP

Postby conjurer » May 3rd 2018, 11:03am

What a douchebag.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » May 3rd 2018, 11:22am

OK, he gave his potty video the title "Invicta Watch Review." I don't see any review in there... All I see is a stammering Invictard, whose single-figure IQ didn't prevent him from being able to use a camera and recording this claptrap.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
The Dude

Mr. Bloke & No Co. , Patented Walloping Services, est.2016
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby foghorn » May 3rd 2018, 11:30am

"Everything you see or read on the internet isn't true" says the fucking idiot on the internet.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » May 3rd 2018, 5:30pm

Won't work, koi. I got into a little give and take with this moke, like two sentences, and all he does is delete comments. That's one of the problems with YouTube; the posters can just wipe anything they don't like, leaving nothing but whatever he or she choses.

Yes, yes: There is Archie Luxury, there is Charles Wahlingford, there is that tall guy that looks like Franenstein. There's Federico and the Urban Gentry and a whole mess of others, and they all suck worse than a $1 ho using someone else's dentures. But nobody - absolutely nobody, and it's not even close - is as insufferable, moronic, clueless, and buffoonish as PhatKat, who is to horology what bicycles are to fish.

We Lords have made many a TV shill crumble and bumble into the dust. Wish there was a way we could de-pants this mewling mama's boy, but he's the ultimate keyboard commando: All shitty show, absolutely no go. He hides behind web toggles to spew his nothing thoughts to empty souls. When you think about it, that's pretty much the way Invicta has sold garbage watches for the past 10 years.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » May 3rd 2018, 6:44pm

TemerityB wrote:We Lords have made many a TV shill crumble and bumble into the dust. Wish there was a way we could de-pants this mewling mama's boy, but he's the ultimate keyboard commando: All shitty show, absolutely no go. He hides behind web toggles to spew his nothing thoughts to empty souls. When you think about it, that's pretty much the way Invicta has sold garbage watches for the past 10 years.

Goddamn it, T. That's fucking beautiful.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby koimaster » May 3rd 2018, 7:25pm

TemerityB wrote:Won't work, koi. I got into a little give and take with this moke, like two sentences, and all he does is delete comments. That's one of the problems with YouTube; the posters can just wipe anything they don't like, leaving nothing but whatever he or she choses.

Yes, yes: There is Archie Luxury, there is Charles Wahlingford, there is that tall guy that looks like Franenstein. There's Federico and the Urban Gentry and a whole mess of others, and they all suck worse than a $1 ho using someone else's dentures. But nobody - absolutely nobody, and it's not even close - is as insufferable, moronic, clueless, and buffoonish as PhatKat, who is to horology what bicycles are to fish.

We Lords have made many a TV shill crumble and bumble into the dust. Wish there was a way we could de-pants this mewling mama's boy, but he's the ultimate keyboard commando: All shitty show, absolutely no go. He hides behind web toggles to spew his nothing thoughts to empty souls. When you think about it, that's pretty much the way Invicta has sold garbage watches for the past 10 years.

i wouldnt waste my time reading that crap. They are not fake swiss movements. Educate yourself on what it means to be swiss made. You may not agree but thats your opinion and not the facts. Invicta smokes other brands that cost four times as much so you can take your nonsense elsewhere snob

He called me a snob?????

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby TemerityB » May 3rd 2018, 8:10pm

koimaster wrote:
TemerityB wrote:Won't work, koi. I got into a little give and take with this moke, like two sentences, and all he does is delete comments. That's one of the problems with YouTube; the posters can just wipe anything they don't like, leaving nothing but whatever he or she choses.

i wouldnt waste my time reading that crap. They are not fake swiss movements. Educate yourself on what it means to be swiss made. You may not agree but thats your opinion and not the facts. Invicta smokes other brands that cost four times as much so you can take your nonsense elsewhere snob

He called me a snob?????

That's all?
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby OTMF » May 4th 2018, 6:00am

OTMF
Senior Member & WIS

Postby DocKlock » May 4th 2018, 7:35am

Wow, I made it to the minute mark. His mother does have a nice basement tho.
DocKlock
Senior Member & WIS

Postby TemerityB » May 4th 2018, 11:07am

DocKlock wrote:Wow, I made it to the minute mark. His mother does have a nice basement tho.

:lol:
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby koimaster » May 4th 2018, 12:09pm

Soon to be added to the tools section, I give you phatkat dork

And the rest of the comments are in the pdf.

Invicta snob dork phatkat.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » May 4th 2018, 1:00pm

By Jove, that PhatTwat creature really does have a single-figure IQ. No wonder why his channel attracts all the retards who wank to Invicta in the comments under his videos...
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last.
Winston Churchill

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
The Dude

Mr. Bloke & No Co. , Patented Walloping Services, est.2016
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby biglove » May 4th 2018, 1:28pm

Any fucker with purple light bulbs and that hair deserves a swift kick in his vagina.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » May 4th 2018, 2:51pm

Present facts, disregard facts.

Couldn't be a bigger asshole if he had a glycerin suppository hanging out of his mewling maw.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Hawk » May 4th 2018, 4:51pm

The only way I'm clicking on the fuckwit's link is if he pays me 10,000 times whatever he gets for the click. In advance. In cash.

But I'm one of the youtube unregistered and unwashed so there's no way I could comment there anyway.
This space available for lease
Hawk
ASSHAT

Return to Invicta & other TV shit - No Spin Zone