Who Makes The Worlds Biggest Wrist Watch?

Invicta topics, Android/Aragon. Gervil, Swiss Legend & such

Who Makes The Worlds Biggest Wrist Watch?

Postby koimaster » March 27th 2018, 9:16am

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Who Makes The Worlds Biggest Wrist Watch?

Postby conjurer » March 27th 2018, 9:22am

Who's the biggest dick on YouTube? Phatkat!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Racer-X » March 27th 2018, 4:01pm

Eight ads in one video, good grief. UBlock Origin ad blocker FTW.
Last edited by Racer-X on March 28th 2018, 12:00pm, edited 1 time in total.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby TemerityB » March 27th 2018, 7:48pm

conjurer wrote:Who's the biggest dick on YouTube? Phatkat!

You got that right. Even with the Archies and pacers and daycoos and TV Antennas and 80,000 "watch experts" both on forums and on YouTube, the most loathsome, stupid, uninformed, goofy cretin ever to "review watches" from his mother's basement is PhatKat, who is to horology what Invicta is to horology - not even close.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » March 27th 2018, 10:08pm

TemerityB wrote:

You got that right. Even with the Archies and pacers and daycoos and TV Antennas and 80,000 "watch experts" both on forums and on YouTube, the most loathsome, stupid, uninformed, goofy cretin ever to "review watches" from his mother's basement is PhatKat, who is to horology what Invicta is to horology - not even close.

Quite so. He out-Gattshalls Gattshall, which is pretty fucking hard to do. I would personally like to eviscerate the sumbitch, but alas he's on EweTube instead of a printed blog, and I don't have the pills to watch this cocksucker's videos.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » March 28th 2018, 1:58pm

conjurer wrote:
TemerityB wrote:

Quite so. He out-Gattshalls Gattshall, which is pretty fucking hard to do. I would personally like to eviscerate the sumbitch, but alas he's on EweTube instead of a printed blog, and I don't have the pills to watch this cocksucker's videos.

Wouldn't matter - this douche nozzle automatically deletes all dissenting comments. He's Michael Davis without the phony title and the Taylor Port Wine stench.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » March 28th 2018, 10:42pm

TemerityB wrote:
conjurer wrote:
TemerityB wrote:

Wouldn't matter - this douche nozzle automatically deletes all dissenting comments. He's Michael Davis without the phony title and the Taylor Port Wine stench.

Granted. But, the problem with, say, posting here about a dumbass YouTube vid is that it's impossible to cut and paste their bullshit, and then making fun about it. Robert Gattshall gave me the advantage of actually writing down his shit, which allowed me to cut and paste passages and then point out how fucking stupid he really was. This is the problem with the post-literate society in which we live.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » March 29th 2018, 1:37pm

conjurer wrote:
TemerityB wrote:
conjurer wrote:
TemerityB wrote:

Granted. But, the problem with, say, posting here about a dumbass YouTube vid is that it's impossible to cut and paste their bullshit, and then making fun about it. Robert Gattshall gave me the advantage of actually writing down his shit, which allowed me to cut and paste passages and then point out how fucking stupid he really was. This is the problem with the post-literate society in which we live.

Well, true. We can bitch all we want, but you're right - it's not as much fun without having the subject of our rancor get pelted with a righteously aimed metaphorical cream pie, as it were. That's the difference; we really stung everyone from Skelton to the waddling dog walker, but this web-cam flickering goof just cuts and runs, like most simps who don't have the faintest clue what they're prattling about yet paint themselves as experts. But from government officials to PhatKat, they ain't the problem - the problem is that this clearly in a nation that can't discern the wheat from the chaff - they just had 2,500 people dancing and spewing their pate overboard at a TV watch cruise. It used to be that people would see a fool and say "what a fool" and walk away; now, people line up to get their Official I Love The Fool Membership Cards they way we used to join The Merry Marvel Marching Society when we were six years old. The difference is that these days, too many people keep on wearing short pants until their temples are as gray as Mr. Fantastic. What the fuck.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Mortuus » March 29th 2018, 4:18pm

You two fellers use yore [virtual] mouths purttier than a 20-dollar whore...
Mortuus

Postby foghorn » March 29th 2018, 4:29pm

Gigandet Watch Co. makes the biggest watches. Gigandet means Big fucking watch in French.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby Mortuus » March 29th 2018, 5:18pm

All kidding aside, though, this pathetic fuck actually takes full credit for the "Sea Base THREE" nickname for his choice as the world's biggest wartch. How pathetic is that? For MY money, it's right up there with, "Geez, mister, I'm the feller who invented the blue color that's used in urinal mints all over the world..." (But at least that guy was smart enough to invent something that wouldn't permanently stain das Urinalen, for cripes' sake.)

This dude reminds me of the kid in my neighborhood, Jeff Something-or-Other, who was in the U.S. Naval Sea Cadets while the rest of us were in the Boy Scouts. Sea Cadets wore USN dungarees and "Dixie Cup" hats, so they looked almost like real Sailors, but old Jeff's uni's always smelled like underdone hotdogs and barf.

Jeff would always come home from his "drill weekends," as he called them, full of tales on the high seas, and sew fourth, and always finished up by telling us that the Sea Cadets were "a thousand-million times better than the crappy 'ol boy sprouts," as he called us. He even showed off what he called his "battle ribbons," a bunch of cheesy, monochromatic little ribbons, usually for making up one's bunk correctly, eating three squares a-day, and sew fourth. They looked kind of cool, but even so, his uni always had this horrible smell of hotdogs and barf, or sliders and barf, or whatever, with the chief fragrance always being le barfe.

And then, one day during the summer of my tenth year, came the answer as to Jeff's (or, as we called him, "Barfy Jeff") unique scent: his sister, Natalie Something or-Other, liked my best friend, Craig What's His-Name, and she told us that Barfy Jeff smelled all barfy because he became seasick almost as soon as he got out of his mom's car, when she'd drop him off at the naval reserve center, where the little sea turds went to muster up before heading off to their weekend assignments -- usually some poor, hapless ship, moored pierside, where the duty section had to find make-work projects for them -- all except poor old Barfy Jeff, who was seasick all day -- in a building, for cripes' sake! -- and had to stay at the reserve center, usually in a bunk in sickbay, for the duration of the weekend.

Phatphuque reminds me of poor old Barfy Jeff, who could talk-up a storm and still say nothing better'n anyone eYe ever met, yessir...well, except for one feller, anyhow:

"In the End, we will be remembered not for the words of our enemies, but for the silence of our friends." - Dr. Martin Luther King
Mortuus

Return to Invicta & other TV shit - No Spin Zone