Bovet Sportster Saguaro Chronograph

Luxury and Independent Watch brands

Bovet Sportster Saguaro Chronograph

Postby Racer-X » September 23rd 2018, 8:54pm

"Bovet is synonymous with crafting high-end timepieces, housed in noble metals, classically styled and infused with glorious complications. However, with the Bovet Sportster Saguaro Chronograph ref. SP0466, the brand demonstrates it also has the skill and versatility to create neoteric watches. Angus Davies looks closely at this avant-garde timepiece...

...Bovet is synonymous with crafting high-end timepieces, housed in noble metals, classically styled and infused with glorious complications. However, the prestigious Maison is also know for producing contemporary timepieces, such as the Bovet Pininfarina Sergio Split-Second Chronograph.

Earlier this year, I succumbed to the visual charms of a striking chronograph from the Swiss brand, the Bovet Sportster Saguaro Chronograph. Since making its acquaintance, I have felt an overwhelming urge to put pen to paper and relay my thoughts about this horological composition."

https://www.escapementmagazine.com/articles/bovet-sportster-saguaro-chronograph.html/
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Bovet Sportster Saguaro Chronograph

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » September 23rd 2018, 9:08pm

Unbelievably ghey.

These watches are - so I believe - made to appeal to the Chinese clientele. Nothing strange, as even in the 19th century Bovet ruled the Chinese market, supplying PWs with over-the-top decorated movements, cases and dials.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.
Voltaire
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby conjurer » September 23rd 2018, 10:04pm

Normally, this is the point where I step in to break Mr. Bloke's balls, saying that he's fucking nutz, and this watch is the duck's guts, and I'll give a testicle to own one.

However, he's right on the money, and this wartche is Wagnerianly ghey. It makes me wish to vomit copiously.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » September 24th 2018, 5:33am

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Return to Luxury & Independent Watchmakers