MANUFACTURE ROYALE : Customisation is king

Luxury and Independent Watch brands

MANUFACTURE ROYALE : Customisation is king

Postby koimaster » June 28th 2018, 9:05am

This year, Manufacture Royale has been focusing on a new keyword – customisation. This is the direct consequence of the brand increasingly dealing directly with their end customers, many of whom want a personal touch to their new watch. They are not alone; across the luxury sector in particular, more and more consumers are looking for small touches that will distinguish their new purchases from those of others, whether it’s engraving or hand painting on leather goods.

Well the good news is that there are a lot of things that they will be able to have done – colour (including hand colour and even the movement), case material, finishing, decoration, engraving (case or movement); there is now one watchmaker dedicated to this new atelier, which covers customisation across all collections.

https://horologium.com.au/2018/06/28/ma ... n-is-king/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: MANUFACTURE ROYALE : Customisation is king

Postby conjurer » June 28th 2018, 9:53am

Somewhere, someplace in the universe, there might be a tree trunk large enough to fashion into a gigantic Cabriole leg, which I can then hammer into my fucking ass.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: MANUFACTURE ROYALE : Customisation is king

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » June 28th 2018, 1:40pm

These watches are beyond ghey.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.
Voltaire
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Return to Luxury & Independent Watchmakers