Watch out for ebay seller timoteo1

Post your experiences with buyers, sellers and traders here.

Watch out for ebay seller timoteo1

Postby koimaster » September 18th 2012, 2:50pm

he recently purchased a watch and used paypal to pay for it. Money was refunded as a hold was placed on funds, not once but twice. Turns out he has been having some issues which were discovered later. Stated in email he would send via money order and based on his positive feedback the watch was sent out in mid August. Since then nothing but excuses.

Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 7:02 PM
To: ##############
Subject: Re: ##############has sent you a Money Request Reminder with PayPal

Hey, do you happn to hav thw trakcing number? Also, I will b making paymnt asap, had a couple of cases pop up and st me bak temporarily, pain in my back nd, and onot your problm, but will have the money transferrd in shortly!

Best Regards

To: Tammy Piatt
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 5:32 PM
Subject: ##############has sent you a Money Request Reminder with PayPal

Date: September 15, 2012 12:50:20 AM PDT
To: "##############" <##############>
Subject: Re: Busted and now you get to go back to jail
Reply-To: "Timothy Ehntholt"
Hey you know what I really don't care what you think you know about me, I am sure theres plenty to know about you to for 39.99 at thw latst and greatest bground check online, its no mystry you can fin out anything. SO who cars. You want to try and use my past to threaten me, well com on with it. WHat peopl like you don;t unerstand is you think you can bully somone like m by threatening me wit h my past. and it only maks me want to pay you less. If it were simpl to wor out I would have you moron. You may not have noticed, but sinc this began several buyers happned to fil cases aat once, and ebay shit own my store. NOw prsently my family depends on that store, so I am sorry but it has ben a real rockt rid around here fr the last few days, espcially since they didn;t have any lgitiamte rason to pull my stor from online. NOt one of th ebuyrs had ven scalated for ebay to gt wha oupl wks so I wanted to be carful??!?!??! YOU TOLD ME TO WAIT!!??!! BUt even though the other cases were from international buyers for items that just stopped tracking half way they still went through with it. Thats the knid of thing thy o to "TOp CUstomers" SO youll hav to pardon m if I hav ben a littl distractd, and unabl to throw thre mony our way. I offer the watch today, you said you prfrr th mony and I have a couple deals in the making that should come through anytime, but unless I can work on those, nobody is getting shit, and thats just the way it is, I cannot shit out the money. THey pulled about 7000 from my account, an dwith the robbry I suffered earlier in the month well you can imagin I am prtty tappd. I bought that watch to resll, and it was tore up, so it will tkae me a while to gt my mony back out of it, and that is fine, ut plase try to undertand htat thieves on;t typically rspond to your menial threats ovr and ovr, because in reality, you snt me the watch of your own fr will, and theres nthing anyone els is ggoing to tll you diffrently. If I wanted to rip you ff, it would be a done datta, and no these emails ar not admissable in court ither so chalk that idea. Now you should look up y rcord a littl mor eintimatly and you'll know I also stopped gtting into troubl years ago, almost a dcad, and sinc have afour yar dgre with plans of attning lw shool myself, and the stupi $3.50 walmart li they tried to pull off, thy got the worng one. I am suing their asses for vything they have to give, espcially givn the fragile nature of my psych with regar to th trauma of rturning to prison for somhitn whih I Was not guilty of. Theft includes,the INTENT TO PERMANENTLY DEPRIVE ONE OF THEIR OWNERSHIP, whther of an item, several or whatver it may b. SO in nither situation, not wit you, nor with the dipshits at walmart who charged m w ith a3.50 t shirt aftr the courtous lady at the checkout line and I had a lengthy conversation about it as I removed it from the cart once she thought she had scanned it, and I went on to push the cart with almost 300 dollars worth of items in it for the third time that week. outthe front door. I manome on, who steals a 3.50 t shirt whn thy have 150 dollars intheir pockt in cash, 300 dollars worth of paid itms ntheir cart and th pharmacy happnd to hav eovercharged thir creit car for 800 dollars th day before that still wasn;t rfunded? SO they are kin of lik you in a way...trying to use some rdiculous concoctd story to make up for thir own mistaks and inefficiencies. Well my past dosn;t hav anythign to do with you fucking up today, so leave me alone unless you want to have polit convrsation about how to resolve this like civilized pople and not five year olds calling each other names... It really is not becoming of you. Thanks and GOD BLESS!

P.S.- one buyer presently has two watches alrady each worth twice what I paid for yours and I had to completely refund him while I try and gt my slling status back Because of several situations, including yous, I took the chanc that h wil hnor his side so that I woulnt dlay business any further. SO quit thinking or ASSUMING that I am just enjoying the whole ride here, because that simply isn;t the case. God bless again!

Best Regards

To: Timothy Ehntholt
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 3:02 AM
Subject: Re: Busted and now you get to go back to jail
Quite the criminal history. Several theft convictions, assault, drugs and the pick pocket 5th degree felony theft charge is pending. We have gone on for a month now. Monday the case will be filed against you, the Ohio prosecuted will be faxed all of the emails as will the court. It was pretty simple to resolve this.
Sent from my iPad
On Sep 4, 2012, at 11:12 AM, Timothy Ehntholt wrote:
HAHAHA That is my brothr who happened to get wrongfully arrested for shoplifting at Walmart last month, he had a cartful of things for the office, over 300 dollars worth, and they accused him of stealing a $3.50 t shirt!!! lmao, so they are currently being sued, the lawyers we keep on staff regularly are already discussing out of court settlements, but they are too low. At any rate I am not sure the intent of your email,? Why don't you spend some time on here explaining yourself? You refunded my payment twice, the second time apparently to circumvent the normal poicy of having your payments held until your item clears customer inspection, and now you somehow act as if I tricked you into something? I told you already I was transfering money into the account, and with the holiay it was slightly delayed. You just have to practice a little patience, it doesn;t come easily to some I am aware, but please remember I tried to pay you twice already, and when the money is freed from the system, I will pay again for the third time. Not really the best way to build raport and positive feeback to go scouring the web for personal pics of your customers, in fact, it is a violation of ebay privacy policy and a big no-no. SO perhaps we should both go and talk to them with our sides of the story? ALso, if you plan to circulate that photo, I will go ahead and add you to the list of lawsuit recipients on the slander portion. Better yet, lt may b best just give your father a call and see if he can't straighten this out. Unbelievable unprofessional.

Best Regards

To: 'Timothy Ehntholt'
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 1:48 PM
Subject: RE: Busted and now you get to go back to jail
Timothy Denison Ehntholt

State: OH
Arrest Date: 5/22/2012 6:42 pm
Booking Facility: Greene County Jail
Height: 6'02"
Weight: 200
Date of Birth: 11/12/1977
Age at Booking: 34
Age now: 34

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Watch out for ebay seller timoteo1

Postby koimaster » September 28th 2012, 10:03pm

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby koimaster » October 4th 2012, 11:25am

Updated with theft complaint

Marion county sheriff case # 12-18350

Hey timmy, are you looking forward to your theft trial on the 11th of this month?

1946-2006

koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby koimaster » February 8th 2013, 7:51am

an update - Now up to 16 felony counts

1946-2006