My awesome intro

My awesome intro

Postby watcheronthewall » May 24th 2019, 1:18pm

Hey all, glad to be here. I've been super active in FB groups but not in forums, so this is a new experience. Please be gentle. :D

Thanks for having me!
watcheronthewall

Re: My awesome intro

Postby MAX » May 24th 2019, 1:30pm

Sounds like a GOT fan to me. Did you bring any elephants?
"If You Think This Has A Happy Ending, You Haven't Been Paying Attention."

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby foghorn » May 24th 2019, 1:33pm

FB groups?? Welc.....BwahahahahahahahahabwahahahahahFacebookgroups??? W..w..w..welco...bwahahahahahahabwahahahahahahsuperactive?? BwahahahahahahabwahahahahahahGOD STOP!! Facebook?bwahahahahahabwahahahaha...welcome... bwahahahahahahaha bwahahahahaha
foghorn

Postby iwasbanned » May 24th 2019, 1:44pm

i like FB groups, i participate in Rolex Collectors, Divewatch, wristshots, and horology talk. Welcome, don't let the old guys scared of technology get to you.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby foghorn » May 24th 2019, 2:07pm

iwasbanned wrote:i like FB groups, i participate in Rolex Collectors, Divewatch, wristshots, and horology talk. Welcome, don't let the old guys scared of technology get to you.

You might know him. He's super active :mrgreen:
foghorn

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » May 24th 2019, 2:50pm

Welcome. It's a specific place, but you'll get used to it. I stopped by, as a buddy of mine encouraged me to join, and there, I'm here at WL for 3 years now. As for going easy on anyone, we never do, save perhaps when we do :mrgreen:
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby Thunder1 » May 24th 2019, 2:50pm

Welecome to the asylum, sir..you will be assimilated..resistance is futile..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby koimaster » May 24th 2019, 3:24pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:Welcome. It's a specific place, but you'll get used to it. I stopped by, as a buddy of mine encouraged me to join, and there, I'm here at WL for 3 years now. As for going easy on anyone, we never do, save perhaps when we do :mrgreen:

3 years? Really!

:perfect:

Oh, and to the newbie, welcome to the deep end of the pool.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Our Lifeguard

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby biglove » May 24th 2019, 3:30pm

Hidey-Ho! Good folks here.
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » May 24th 2019, 3:37pm

Welcome, Mr. Wall! Unlike Facesbooks, things here are not free. I see that you need an avatar; I would be very happy to sell you one, from my on interwebz storefront, Conjurer's First Class Avatars, Ltd. My Memorial Day Weekend Anal Blow-Out Special has prices slashed! You may take your pick from some fine avatars, for only $39.95, with a weekly vig rental starting at only $19.95!

Also, steer clear of bedlam's avatars; they are made in Chinese sweatshops where opium-addicted feebs wipe their sweaty ball-sacks on them, since bedlam, notwithstanding his commie tendencies, is actually a harsh boss. You've seen those pictures on the interwebz of the rope hammocks stretched across Chinese streets? Those are out in front of bedlam's manufactory, Komrade Karl's Unique & Happy Avatar Co. Pty. But there's nothing happy going on in that building, no sirree bob. Inside it's a Living Hell, no error. Also, bedlam charges a lot more than me, even with the absurd exchange rate that's turning Australia into a wasteland, populated with starving dingoes and bogans like the Toecutter and the Night Rider.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » May 24th 2019, 4:33pm

Welcome to Watchlords; the joint's more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bedlam » May 24th 2019, 10:39pm

Welcome new guy.

I will do you a solid straight out of the blocks and let you know Conjurer's avatars are shit. Come and see Uncle Bedlam instead. I'll set you straight

"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Postby codguy » May 25th 2019, 4:08am

foghorn wrote:FB groups?? Welc.....BwahahahahahahahahabwahahahahahFacebookgroups??? W..w..w..welco...bwahahahahahahabwahahahahahahsuperactive?? BwahahahahahahabwahahahahahahGOD STOP!! Facebook?bwahahahahahabwahahahaha...welcome... bwahahahahahahaha bwahahahahaha

What the Rooster said ^

Believe she ^ is available again since conj is back to boinking that Scottish singer.
Will probably need to be re-sleeved though............."from what I've been told".

I can vouch for conjurers Avatars, they are truly top notch.

Infact I have purchased these two from him years ago that have never been used. I'll let them go for $15ea or both for $25.

Conj-
If selling these ^ official WL avatars in this For Sale Thread is bad form let me know and I'll retract my offer.

It would have been the perfect afternoon if those jagoffs from Greenpeace hadn't showed up and tried to roll me back into the Puget Sound - conj
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » May 25th 2019, 7:49am

Fucking gray market!! The few miserable shekels I make skeezing the newbs providing high quality avatars to highly educated new members keeps body and soul together. Also, the fees for Xhamster Whackoff Premium don't pay themselves!!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby codguy » May 25th 2019, 8:32am

Offer withdrawn

It would have been the perfect afternoon if those jagoffs from Greenpeace hadn't showed up and tried to roll me back into the Puget Sound - conj
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby TemerityB » May 25th 2019, 10:29am

Something tells me a Seiko Monster badass dive watch will be written about soon.
I bought a dive watch from them that literally had “dive” in the name. The instructions said not to dive with it - it was only meant to LOOK like a dive watch. It was also fast by more that a minute per day. Garbage. Never again. - IWG buyer on Reddit
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself