Jingles Bells

Jingles Bells

Postby koimaster » February 20th 2019, 4:36pm

My name is Jingles but you can call me Bells or rat. I was a pilot driving the A-3 audi bisquit off the pointy end of the pier. I am related to my famous uncle who flew his A-7 around everywhere.

My uncle was so stealthy that he was made a captain select without ever being on the list. He is so cool that he can change the photo of his father to fit whatever bullshit he feeds people and get away with it. Watch my great uncles ribbon bar disappear and magically wings appear just like an angel put them there but unce He did with photoshop.

I hope I can be like him. He really likes tv watches and so do I. The bigger they are, the more I feel like my uncle. My uncle likes to tell people they are rats and other bad creatures because he is really a bad ass navy pilot. He also used to fly dead things around but my uncle does not like to talk about his penis so he talks about watches and jackets and things.

HI EVERYONE!!!! Glad to be here. That is my photo!!!

)g(kk

And my uncle talking about his dad. Way too kewl

https://watchintyme.com/showthread.php? ... h-6th-WRUW

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Jingles Bells

Postby conjurer » February 20th 2019, 10:39pm

Welcome, goddamn it!
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby codguy » February 21st 2019, 4:08am

Welcome nephew Jingles.

I want to present you with this slightly used official avatar.............. and the nickname of Hamm's.

-----> The avatar represents 5 beers shy of a six pack, if you know what I mean.

Welcome again Hamm's to this "cold, dim-lighted and dangerous place" known as Watchlords.

It would have been the perfect afternoon if those jagoffs from Greenpeace hadn't showed up and tried to roll me back into the Puget Sound - conj
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby bobbee » February 21st 2019, 4:28am

Welcome to the site.
Your uncle sounds like a real Walter Mitty type, claiming glory where none can be found!
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby foghorn » February 21st 2019, 7:41am

Great to see you on board. Let's see some of your awesome collection!!!!!
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » February 21st 2019, 8:10am

You need a sig line:

I bought a dive watch from them that literally had “dive” in the name. The instructions said not to dive with it - it was only meant to LOOK like a dive watch. It was also fast by more that a minute per day. Garbage. Never again. - IWG buyer on Reddit
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby koimaster » February 21st 2019, 9:13am

Your uncle was totally kewl :evil: He was a real winner whiner who got along with every1 and his stories about his bravery and kewlness are the stuff of legends. He even believed in giving people a chance......not.

Mortuus Fakeuus wrote:
koimaster wrote:Image
I bet Colon Kaepernick wood stand up for DIS Nashunnal Anthem, da fucken' monkey spunkarella!![quote]

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby bobbee » February 21st 2019, 11:10pm

Wow jingles, I see what you mean about the naval pilot wings on the jacket!
Here is a blow-up (just zoom in to the pic your unc posted on WIT to see the same thing), showing all the pixellation along the edges:

-And here is a genuine pilot's jacket wings blown up:

I am pretty sure they didn't have pixels in 1950's photos.
Such naughtiness!
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » February 22nd 2019, 8:09am

bobbee wrote:Wow jingles, I see what you mean about the naval pilot wings on the jacket!
Here is a blow-up (just zoom in to the pic your unc posted on WIT to see the same thing), showing all the pixellation along the edges:

-And here is a genuine pilot's jacket wings blown up:

I am pretty sure they didn't have pixels in 1950's photos.
Such naughtiness!

It only gets worse ... uh, better. Welcome to WL, Jingles Bells - looking forward to endless thread hijacks and ShopNBC garbage watch specs from their website cut and pasted into Comic Sans!
I bought a dive watch from them that literally had “dive” in the name. The instructions said not to dive with it - it was only meant to LOOK like a dive watch. It was also fast by more that a minute per day. Garbage. Never again. - IWG buyer on Reddit
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself