Hello Everyone

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby JAS1125 » September 14th 2018, 2:29pm

Innovative wrote:What were you expecting? Price adjustment whether up or down is common. You can't please everyone with the adjustments.

JAS1125 wrote:
Innovative wrote:No magic potion here. We are not competing with Ebay or Amazon. Get some real skin in the game


Wow... that's all you got?

Foggy is right


I'm perfectly fine with a cost adjustment but you're not even in the ballpark....or city.
Or state....
Or country...etc.
Image
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 2300
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby foghorn » September 14th 2018, 3:05pm

Innovative wrote:What were you expecting? Price adjustment whether up or down is common. You can't please everyone with the adjustments.






Image
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 17881
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Innovative » September 14th 2018, 3:07pm

Ha. I'll take "out of this world" for $400.


JAS1125 wrote:
Innovative wrote:What were you expecting? Price adjustment whether up or down is common. You can't please everyone with the adjustments.

JAS1125 wrote:
Innovative wrote:No magic potion here. We are not competing with Ebay or Amazon. Get some real skin in the game


Wow... that's all you got?

Foggy is right


I'm perfectly fine with a cost adjustment but you're not even in the ballpark....or city.
Or state....
Or country...etc.
Innovative
Member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: September 13th 2018, 7:02pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby foghorn » September 14th 2018, 3:18pm

Troll fast tracked to ignore.
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 17881
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby bobbee » September 14th 2018, 3:31pm

I posted their website, and the Amazon/eBay price comparisons on TZ-UK. Give them a wider audience so I-M get given a wide berth.
They/he deserve it with the RIP OFF pricing.
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
User avatar
bobbee
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2270
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby codguy » September 14th 2018, 3:48pm

Only posting to pad my post count............
.

Mrs. Pacerguy is gonna smell like a catcher's mitt after December 25 - TemerityB
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 5778
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby TemerityB » September 14th 2018, 4:26pm

We don't need millennials to hype us. We have our own storied watch purveyor, complete with a backstory, Megan Harris, and the Belliamo, a watch adorned with so many blingy off-brand crystals that your Aunt Min will "think she's a millionaire" (actual quote from the man himself).

We have our own; we don't need some stars-in-their-eyes cyber age opportunist to sell us Chinese junk - that market is cornered, Jasper. When it comes to hawking those planned obsolescence "timepieces," you are wearing short pants. Tungsten does not scwatch, yo.

Image
I would rather be seen wearing an Invicta than a Hublot - at least I can explain away the Invicta.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 14712
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: New York City

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby artman » September 14th 2018, 6:01pm

Welcome and farewell. Nice try.
User avatar
artman
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: February 8th 2015, 5:42pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby conjurer » September 14th 2018, 8:06pm

:nnui:
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.


--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27907
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby biglove » September 14th 2018, 9:37pm

Jeebus. What a trolling POS.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

Image
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 11334
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Location: Deep South

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby conjurer » September 14th 2018, 10:40pm

Now now, you stupid bastards. I think we may be selling Mr. Innovative short; after all, all he's doing is taking a leaf from Urine's book. And who do they scam? The shut-ins and Aunt Min and various other dumbasses who still watch late night TV on cable. Mr. Innovative has decided to fleece the millennial's, on the interwebs, which is, at least, innovative, if I may be so bold.

And who deserves to be fleeced more than the millennial's? (this gag is certain to become part of the WL's stylebook, like Bazinga!). These are people who will happily spend fifteen dollars on ten cents worth of coffee, as long as the name sounds like it was uttered by a guinea gangster. They have also gone absurdly into debt, enough for five lifetimes, to get BA degrees in Modern English Literature. There's one born every minute, and Mr. Innovative to take 'em!

I salute you, Mr. Neckbeard!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.


--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
 
Posts: 27907
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby bobbee » September 15th 2018, 2:44am

They just reduced prices by a lot.
Still ten times or more than they can be bought anywhere else.
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
User avatar
bobbee
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2270
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby JAS1125 » September 15th 2018, 7:48am

bobbee wrote:They just reduced prices by a lot.
Still ten times or more than they can be bought anywhere else.


Nah, they're SALE prices.
:mrgreen:

Somewhere, PT Barnum is smiling..
Image
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 2300
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Innovative » September 15th 2018, 8:30am

I appreciate the kind gesture. It explains the slight increase in the overview. You don't have to like the pricing structure on every item to each their own.

bobbee wrote:I posted their website, and the Amazon/eBay price comparisons on TZ-UK. Give them a wider audience so I-M get given a wide berth.
They/he deserve it with the RIP OFF pricing.
Innovative
Member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: September 13th 2018, 7:02pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Innovative » September 15th 2018, 8:36am

Adjustments as we see fit for the intended audience. We're not selling a smiley face on a potato here.

JAS1125 wrote:
bobbee wrote:They just reduced prices by a lot.
Still ten times or more than they can be bought anywhere else.


Nah, they're SALE prices.
:mrgreen:

Somewhere, PT Barnum is smiling..
Innovative
Member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: September 13th 2018, 7:02pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby Innovative » September 15th 2018, 8:37am

Come on now those are they guys we don't want to be lol

conjurer wrote:Now now, you stupid bastards. I think we may be selling Mr. Innovative short; after all, all he's doing is taking a leaf from Urine's book. And who do they scam? The shut-ins and Aunt Min and various other dumbasses who still watch late night TV on cable. Mr. Innovative has decided to fleece the millennial's, on the interwebs, which is, at least, innovative, if I may be so bold.

And who deserves to be fleeced more than the millennial's? (this gag is certain to become part of the WL's stylebook, like Bazinga!). These are people who will happily spend fifteen dollars on ten cents worth of coffee, as long as the name sounds like it was uttered by a guinea gangster. They have also gone absurdly into debt, enough for five lifetimes, to get BA degrees in Modern English Literature. There's one born every minute, and Mr. Innovative to take 'em!

I salute you, Mr. Neckbeard!
Innovative
Member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: September 13th 2018, 7:02pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby bobbee » September 15th 2018, 9:16am

I commented on the thread you posted on TZ-UK.
Your sale must be through the roof since then...

...so where's my commission?

Pricing structure, what an innocent sounding name for greed.

Innovative wrote:I appreciate the kind gesture. It explains the slight increase in the overview. You don't have to like the pricing structure on every item to each their own.

bobbee wrote:I posted their website, and the Amazon/eBay price comparisons on TZ-UK. Give them a wider audience so I-M get given a wide berth.
They/he deserve it with the RIP OFF pricing.
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
User avatar
bobbee
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2270
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby bobbee » September 15th 2018, 9:45am

Your thread at TZ-UK has been deleted, and you have probably been banned...
...Best fuck off and rethink your sales strategy.
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
User avatar
bobbee
Master of Time
 
Posts: 2270
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » September 15th 2018, 11:02am

Great Scott! Another boyo sellin' some fashionista wares! Another spammer to roast! Fuck me, Christmas just came early! Yay!

First of all, welcome. Microbrands don't have an easy life here, let alone people who sell the worst of them.

Now, why did I say "the worst of them?" Well, one look at your site's catalogue, and in a heartbeat the answer becomes obvious.

Why, OK, so you sell shit.

But wait, no, you sell it for three times what it sells for elsewhere! By Jove! How nice...

Lastly...We don't like Daniel Wellington here, let alone the more dreadful shit, which your store happens to be chock full of. That said, wrap up your potty, wee fucking junk stall, and scuttle.

Farewell, adieu, and up yours.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.
Voltaire
User avatar
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
 
Posts: 1913
Joined: December 7th 2016, 2:47pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby JAS1125 » September 15th 2018, 11:37am

Innovative wrote:Adjustments as we see fit for the intended audience. We're not selling a smiley face on a potato here.



Quite true
You're selling Chinese shit to rubes who don't know they're getting ripped off

Anyhoo..Mr.Bloke gave an excellent summation
Image
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 2300
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby TemerityB » September 18th 2018, 10:07am

Innovative wrote:At innovative-millennial.com we have a small but vast collection of men's and women's watches ranging from the sporty look all the way to the vintage look. Check us out and if you want to take the journey with us sign up.


Image

I took a journey to Amazon.com, where this was $19.99 including taxes and shipping. You know, the watch that was marked $150 when you first contacted us. To me, it was worth dropping a 20 spot to prove a point.

I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

So, since I wasted a few bucks, the world's shortest review: The Megir is just what you'd expect, a base metal cheapie with wobbly hands when you get it. The chrono works. Basically, it's an Invicta.
I would rather be seen wearing an Invicta than a Hublot - at least I can explain away the Invicta.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 14712
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: New York City

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby foghorn » September 18th 2018, 10:43am

TemerityB wrote:
Image

I took a journey to Amazon.com, where this was $19.99 including taxes and shipping. You know, the watch that was marked $150 when you first contacted us. To me, it was worth dropping a 20 spot to prove a point.

I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

So, since I wasted a few bucks, the world's shortest review: The Megir is just what you'd expect, a base metal cheapie with wobbly hands when you get it. The chrono works. Basically, it's an Invicta.





Congrats T!! Wear in good health. It should give you days of service.
Image



Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
User avatar
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
 
Posts: 17881
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby TemerityB » September 18th 2018, 10:48am

foghorn wrote:Congrats T!! Wear in good health. It should give you days of service.


It shall never leave this office; if it gets coated in printer's ink, who gives a rat's ass.

A hilarious side note, or at least I thought so: There was a foil sticker on the back of the outer wrapper that read, and I'm not kidding:

Megir
Anti-Counterfieit


Hey, at least the 20 was good for a laugh, eh?
I would rather be seen wearing an Invicta than a Hublot - at least I can explain away the Invicta.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 14712
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: New York City

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby JAS1125 » September 18th 2018, 10:59am

TemerityB wrote:
foghorn wrote:Congrats T!! Wear in good health. It should give you days of service.


It shall never leave this office; if it gets coated in printer's ink, who gives a rat's ass.

A hilarious side note, or at least I thought so: There was a foil sticker on the back of the outer wrapper that read, and I'm not kidding:

Megir
Anti-Counterfieit


Hey, at least the 20 was good for a laugh, eh?


You need to do a "How Bad Can It Be?" review on that bad boy!
Too bad his site doesn't permit reviews....
Image
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
 
Posts: 2300
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby TemerityB » September 18th 2018, 12:29pm

JAS1125 wrote:
TemerityB wrote:
foghorn wrote:Congrats T!! Wear in good health. It should give you days of service.


It shall never leave this office; if it gets coated in printer's ink, who gives a rat's ass.

A hilarious side note, or at least I thought so: There was a foil sticker on the back of the outer wrapper that read, and I'm not kidding:

Megir
Anti-Counterfieit


Hey, at least the 20 was good for a laugh, eh?


You need to do a "How Bad Can It Be?" review on that bad boy!
Too bad his site doesn't permit reviews....


That site is still up? Who could he possibly be hoodwinking, other than maybe pacerguy?

Oh, and a good rule of thumb: Never - EVER - do business on a website where the company doesn't list a street and city address, as well as a phone number. That's just common sense (there is an address at this cheesy site, but it's buried in the privacy policy, along with so many disclaimers that I can't imagine a single upright walking mammal every clicking the "buy" button).
I would rather be seen wearing an Invicta than a Hublot - at least I can explain away the Invicta.
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
 
Posts: 14712
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Location: New York City

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests