Hello to all

Hello to all

Postby JontheBrit » September 5th 2018, 7:31pm

Hello from me hope all is well sorry no pictures of watches today will try to post some of my white knight (managed to get one in the end.) Random question what's the worst watch your bought when under the influence?
JontheBrit

Re: Hello to all

Postby iwasbanned » September 5th 2018, 8:40pm

What's up Jon. Are you team brexit?

I can't recall buying a watch while inebriated.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Postby bedlam » September 5th 2018, 8:58pm

iwasbanned wrote:What's up Jon. Are you team brexit?

Yeah, I have those same memory issues when I'm drunk :D
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Postby bedlam » September 5th 2018, 8:59pm

3 new guys with 2 line intros in an hour :scratch:
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Postby conjurer » September 5th 2018, 9:22pm

bedlam wrote:
iwasbanned wrote:What's up Jon. Are you team brexit?

Yeah, I have those same memory issues when I'm drunk :D

I myself have bought the most rancid fucking shit you could think of when in my cups. One time I ordered three DVDs of old movies I'd seen about six hundred times between them while jaked; sometimes I still toss the fuckers into the player, just for old time's sake.

Once I bought not one, but two appalling TeeVee wartchs way back when the old ShopAtHome network was on, while so monumentally shitfaced that if somebody else was buying the liquor, I might have voted Republican. I am convinced that this is the reason TeeVee wartchs sell so well, since most of the shows are on at night, and most of the demented fucking louts like myself are three sheets to the wind.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mortuus Fakeuus » September 6th 2018, 2:21am

I myself have only written truly rancid things when under the influence of the demon alky-haul such as awful two-line introductions sans punctuation and shit but what the hey everyone gets to do his/her thing in todays day & age methinks welcome to the forum Señor Richard Cabesa OBTW i'm a polyglot!!
Mortuus Fakeuus

Postby foghorn » September 6th 2018, 3:50am

bedlam wrote:3 new guys with 2 line intros in an hour :scratch:

It does give one pause.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby codguy » September 6th 2018, 4:56am

Newb- You ever been to Nottingham?

conjurer wrote:while so monumentally shitfaced that if somebody else was buying the liquor, I might have voted Republican.

I'll bring some booze over in November !

It would have been the perfect afternoon if those jagoffs from Greenpeace hadn't showed up and tried to roll me back into the Puget Sound - conj
codguy
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » September 6th 2018, 7:34am

codguy wrote:.

Newb- You ever been to Nottingham?

conjurer wrote:while so monumentally shitfaced that if somebody else was buying the liquor, I might have voted Republican.

I'll bring some booze over in November !

:Thumbsup:

Don't forget, Mr. Guy, that I'm from Chicago. There is a long history there of votes being bought by jake!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby relaxer7 » September 6th 2018, 7:38am

I bought a £5 EagleMoss Egyptian Military Diver which looked quite good after few voddy and cokes. Was going to put a hammer through it until somebody asked for it as a gift :0
relaxer7
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Carltonjoey1 » September 6th 2018, 11:46am

I haven’t been active on the sight for quite some time. Wife had terminal cancer and was a 24/7 caregiver for a couple of years. Since her passing Iam coming back to visit watch forums and resuming my presence.
Carltonjoey1

Postby koimaster » September 6th 2018, 12:48pm

Carltonjoey1 wrote:I haven’t been active on the sight for quite some time. Wife had terminal cancer and was a 24/7 caregiver for a couple of years. Since her passing Iam coming back to visit watch forums and resuming my presence.

In response to one post, the other day while doing some housecleaning I emailed members who had not been here for awhile. That is probably why a couple of folks posted close to the same time. Of course there was the guy who trolls and posted I should kiss his ass. He got banned and an email from me mentioning that I would be quite happy to meet him in person so he could insult me to my face if he had any balls. It would have been a short drive as the guy is in Vancouver.

As to the member posting now, having been through a similar experience you have my condolences. Welcome back to the forum.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby JontheBrit » September 27th 2018, 6:56am

Hi again, as ex RAF I'm for Britex (bloody French), I dropped $400 on a Longines weems the other night Bulleit Rye was to blame, it's a good price but I didn't really wanna drop $400 on a watch. Oh a watch update, I have put my two Invicta watches on the bay, always felt embarrassed wearing them. Trying to whittle down the collection. Gonna sell all but one of my ATP military, my Timor www, I'm trying to decide should I sell my titanium Seiko chrono? Decisions decisions! Gotta go don't want to bore you, thanks for the Welcomes.
JontheBrit

Postby conjurer » September 27th 2018, 7:09am

JontheBrit wrote: I'm trying to decide should I sell my titanium Seiko chrono? Decisions decisions!

By all means, try and sell it. I've sold plenty of Seikos, but be aware resale on Seikos is usually pretty grim. I only do it now if I really, really need that pack of cigarettes.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby JontheBrit » September 27th 2018, 8:52am

Cheers Conjurer decision made, it's too cool to sell, after all it is made of the same material that the SR71 was made of.
JontheBrit

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself