Ghey like AH

Ghey like AH

Postby Agent Orange » February 15th 2010, 6:17pm

Hey fellas. Seems I've been labled a troublemaker, too, so where else better to hang out than with like miscreants? Just kidding. Sorry it's taken me awhile to post. I'm just looking for a place to hang my hat without all the damned drama. Hope this is it. ;)
Agent Orange

Re: Ghey like AH

Postby koimaster » February 15th 2010, 6:23pm

Agent Orange wrote:Hey fellas. Seems I've been labled a troublemaker, too, so where else better to hang out than with like miscreants? Just kidding. Sorry it's taken me awhile to post. I'm just looking for a place to hang my hat without all the damned drama. Hope this is it. ;)

Welcome to the forum. Open forum. Watch Noob as a mod to help out when I am not here. That seems to have caused concerns for some reason but I want to make clear, this is a forum for adults. You can say what you wish, ignore what you want and discuss watches, your family, whatever you feel you want to talk about.

Look at this as TZ-Uk but in the states. If you have issues with a network, fine. If you want to praise them, that is also fine. Want to curse Omega... go for it. Praise Renato, that works for me. Some growing pains that will work out and if anyone wants to help, that is great. At this place which I tried to give away more than once, suggestions are welcome.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Guest » February 15th 2010, 6:33pm

Thanks, Alain :)

Postby Guest » February 15th 2010, 6:35pm

koimaster wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:Hey fellas. Seems I've been labled a troublemaker, too, so where else better to hang out than with like miscreants? Just kidding. Sorry it's taken me awhile to post. I'm just looking for a place to hang my hat without all the damned drama. Hope this is it. ;)

this is a forum for adults.

Adults? WTF! I was misinformed....

Postby Watch Noob » February 15th 2010, 6:38pm

Great to have you hear AO. I look at this place as the only place you don't have to be concerned about a certain topic. There are forums where you can't discuss this or that or worry about your language when you want to go on a rant about something. Here pretty much anything goes. As far as Mike goes, think he's burnt on the whole forum thing, but I think if he posts anywhere, this is the place for him.
Watch Noob
Founding Member

Postby Guest » February 15th 2010, 6:41pm

Thanks, man!

Postby SynMike » February 15th 2010, 10:35pm

Great to see you here. More and more good members joining here every day.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
SynMike
Founding Member - WIS

Postby Datsun240Z71 » February 16th 2010, 2:21am

Welcome.
Randy in Nashville
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS

Postby Darksider » August 30th 2017, 3:43pm

ttt
Darksider
Founder

Postby tiktok » August 30th 2017, 5:37pm

will come
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Racer-X » August 30th 2017, 5:48pm

tiktok wrote:will come

This is from seven years ago.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » August 30th 2017, 5:54pm

If AH was still here I can think of about 10 who probably wouldn't be. He had a knack.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Postby conjurer » August 30th 2017, 6:45pm

foghorn wrote:If AH was still here I can think of about 10 who probably wouldn't be. He had a knack.

Yuppers. When I joined, I lived in constant dread of AH; it was a grand day when I posted a review that he really liked, and I breathed a sigh of relief.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Mark1 » August 30th 2017, 9:25pm

Here's an old thread I ran across recently. It's got AH and even Geeknomo in it.
viewtopic.php?f=154&t=4603&start=75&hilit=Aqua
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member - WIS

Postby conjurer » August 30th 2017, 10:59pm

Mark1 wrote:Here's an old thread I ran across recently. It's got AH and even Geeknomo in it.
http://watchlords.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... hilit=Aqua

Thanks, Mark; this thread MMLH. Talk about the old days! It seemed as if every other thread degenerated into a shouting match in an Irish bar on St. Paddy's Day. As terrifying as AH was, Geeknomo was just as distressing, in his own way. He was crazier than a shithouse rat; he would often start POSTING IN ALL CAPS, like a mentally ill bindlestiff screaming at a tourist who didn't want to be panhandled. He sunk his teeth into the Invicter sandstone thing, and whipped it around like a terrier breaking the neck of a rat. He was the kind of guy who, once you saw him walking down the sidewalk, you'd cross the street just so you didn't have to pass him.
Jim...you are a ray of sunshine here.

--pacerguy, tonguing Jawbone's distended ballsack, at WITless.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » August 31st 2017, 5:46am

foghorn wrote:If AH was still here I can think of about 10 who probably wouldn't be. He had a knack.

He sure did. He could smell Geek poontang at 50 yards, and simply wouldn't put up with it. And I'd bet It'd be more than 10, fog.
A tale of six Seikos (two Kinetics, two autos, two Solar): FIVE of them have disintegrated, three while being stored. Please, explain to me that whole "bang for the buck" thing again.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby foghorn » August 31st 2017, 5:50am

I was trying to be nice.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member - WIS

Return to Welcome! Introduce Yourself