bobinchak.com - New Life as a Watchmaker

Are you a watch, or clockmaker, a student, or thinking about becoming one, share your knowledge and questions here.

bobinchak.com - New Life as a Watchmaker

Postby Racer-X » April 10th 2019, 10:31pm

"Let's start over
I never thought I'd be back in school. After graduating with a bachelor's degree in journalism, I spent five years in Chicago radio and TV news... And then decided to change course entirely.

I'll be spending two years at the Lititz Watch Technicum in central Pennsylvania, learning the art of watchmaking from some of the best minds in the business.

This blog will be purely educational. Don't expect tirades or opinions on this brand or that, and don't expect any secret tricks of the trade. Watchmaking is complex and fascinating, and choosing to abandon my career for a new life as a watchmaker was a big decision. This blog is intended to educate and entertain people who love watches, and hopefully to inform prospective students about the challenges and realities of watchmaking school."

http://www.bobinchak.com/
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: bobinchak.com - New Life as a Watchmaker

Postby foghorn » April 11th 2019, 6:04am

Interesting.
This should be posted at WUS for all those members who think a complete service shouldn't cost more than 100 bucks.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: bobinchak.com - New Life as a Watchmaker

Postby conjurer » April 11th 2019, 8:35am

This article is Lititz!!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Watch, and Clock makers Corner