Mercer Lexington Chronograph Reviewed

Micro-Brands discussed here

Mercer Lexington Chronograph Reviewed

Postby Racer-X » September 17th 2018, 1:45pm

"It’s not hard to find a chronograph in any price range as just about every watch brand offers one (or many). I’m somewhat picky when it comes to chronographs and tend to like more unique pieces like the Longines Avigation BigEye or Junghans Meister Chronoscope Terrassenbau Limited Edition, and pass on the garden-variety. It’s no secret that there’s an exploding population of microbrands throughout Europe and North America that are undercutting established brands’ prices with Kickstarter campaigns and online-only storefronts.

Watches like the Aqua Compressor Endeavour from Farer Universal and Ticonite from ORLO Watches prove that modern technology, a talent for design and mass-produced, high-quality movements have levelled the playing field to a large extent, especially in the sub-USD 2,000 market. Mercer Watch Co. is an excellent example of this and has a well-designed chronograph with a column-wheel movement, and an impressive price to match. Let’s take a closer look at their Lexington Chronograph.

https://monochrome-watches.com/value-proposition-review-mercer-lexington-chronograph-specs-price/
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Mercer Lexington Chronograph Reviewed

Postby koimaster » April 4th 2019, 9:34am

$529

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Postby Thunder1 » April 4th 2019, 11:47am

Hmmm, it's about 50 years later at this point in time..

"The beating heart of the Lexington Chronograph is a Seagull ST1901 movement. It is China-made, which sounds a little scary, but don’t let that throw you. Seagull movements are among the best out of China and have very Swiss origins. Swiss movement manufacturer Venus was acquired by Tianjin Watch Factory in China in the 1960s, along with their machinery and designs. "
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » April 4th 2019, 4:08pm

The watch is 39mm. Who the fuck was their hand model, Billy Barty??
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Micro-Brands