Micro brand Search Engine

Micro-Brands discussed here

Micro brand Search Engine

Postby koimaster » May 11th 2018, 4:26pm

About the project
Mymicrowatch.com is a search platform for microbrand watches. Micro brands are increasingly enjoying a wide following of watch aficionados and this site is made to support the hunt for available watches in the exciting world of watches made by small companies and watch enthousiasts.

Watch brands actively manage their content on this site so you will always find the latest watches, pre-orders, limited editions and news about what is happening in the microbrand world.

http://www.mymicrowatch.com/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: Micro brand Search Engine

Postby conjurer » May 11th 2018, 4:57pm

Under "Search Style" they should have a drawing of a douchebag, with the term "Hipster" under it. Maybe Russ can whip something up for them.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby 32771 » May 11th 2018, 6:15pm

Thanks for posting. Never knew about Tempest. I really like their Commodore V2 with the white dial.

http://www.tempestwatches.com/product/commodore/
Senior Member & WIS

Postby TemerityB » May 11th 2018, 7:32pm

Anyone notice that Master Wing's brand is on their list, and Dan Henry? And Stain Betosh's latest faux pilot gimmick, as well as Deep Blue? And AV-8? And Christopher Ward? And Marathon? And Shinola?

They're stretching the term "micro brand" farther than the waistband on Bartolo Colon's drawers.
(Unwraps gift) "What ... a Stuhrling Original ... Regatta? Because you heard me talking about dive watches? Oh ... you shouldn't have ..."
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Return to Micro-Brands