I Want To Be Made Whole--Sea-Gull!!

Ebay Auctions and any sales off-site go here. See something for sale that might interest members, it goes here too.

I Want To Be Made Whole--Sea-Gull!!

Postby conjurer » October 25th 2017, 4:40pm

Because nothing says understated elegance like a tourbillon on a motherfucking NATO strap:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/sea-gu ... 60729.html
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Sea-Gull!!

Postby TemerityB » October 25th 2017, 8:46pm

It has been a trying day here the Temerity homestead -but thank you, conj, as I get to read a nice Wednesday night string of IWTBMWs before turning in.

The watch is kinda cool. No excuse for those straps, tho. It's like Kate Upton wearing those Kate & Mallory homeless people clothes they hawk on Bovine.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » October 25th 2017, 10:08pm

You're welcome, T. I had a day off today, and a little bit of time to kill.

The Sea-Gull tourbillon is, actually, kinda cool. A-T could tell us more if the seller is a douchebag or not for what he's asking. To me, a tourbillon is something that should be worn on an alligator strap, or at least a well made faux alligator; while I hate NATOs as much as I hate monkeys--and I really, really hate fucking monkeys--the idea of putting a tourby on a NATO is so--I don't know, demimonde. It's like wearing a fine suit with an eighty-five inch Croton belt.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby AlbertaTime » October 26th 2017, 5:28pm

I don't think $900 is way outta line for a branded Sea-Gull tourbillon. They're sold with a 10 year warranty (have to send it to Sea-Gull IIRC, but still...) and it's a legit tourbillon, not "open-heart". Plus, the dial is decent. I think the perlon is a bad idea, but a good quality leather NATO mighta worked better. I kinda like the idea of a tourbillon field watch :-) It's about $100-300 less than I'd expect to pay used from a more reputable seller in China.

Long way from the worst deal.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Postby artman » October 26th 2017, 5:35pm

That blue strap is awful. It would have been a much better photo with the black leather and butterfly clasp.
artman
Master of Time

Return to eBay & Off-Site Sales