For all you Loomatics.

Ebay Auctions and any sales off-site go here. See something for sale that might interest members, it goes here too.

For all you Loomatics.

Postby foghorn » July 6th 2018, 10:01am

This should make your lighthouse of love spew forth its viscous beacon!!

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-oc ... 41121.html

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: For all you Loomatics.

Postby conjurer » July 6th 2018, 10:46am

This may well be the most perfect divars Wartche evah! The only things that would make it mo bettah for a tool wartche would be an HEV and an orange dial.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bobbee » July 6th 2018, 11:23am

Shock resistant to 6000 gravities! Is that all at once or slowly built up?
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby Rusty » July 6th 2018, 1:21pm

The guy that owns the company putting these out is here in Rochester NY. He has started a little PR campaign locally and the local media collectively don't know what a watchmaker is any more than what a septic tank cleaner does (no offense to septic tank cleaners).

This guy impresses me as a class A bullshit artist and some of the locals think he is special or something. The pricing on his watches is easily double what they are worth.

From the Ocean Crawler website:

The Brand
Ocean Crawler is an American watchmaking company based in Rochester, New York, which specializes in self-winding and automatic mechanical watches. The designs have aesthetics that express nostalgic sophistication, but are built for contemporary adventurists with an active lifestyle.

With an aim to produce high quality, high end watches - Ocean Crawler focuses on reliability, durability, accuracy, and style. Our watches are not simply display pieces but built to be enjoyed in any situation.

Ocean Crawler watches are built to withstand extreme environments and have to pass ten different shock tests before being released. The most severe is the high impact hammer test. This shock testing equipment submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000 G - Hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterwards, maintaining a high standard of accuracy.

We encompass each limited edition design with a unique character that is totally individual to the brand. This vision will always be carried forward into every new model we create.
Rusty
Master of Time

Postby 3Flushes » July 6th 2018, 3:10pm

Those belong at the bottom of the ocean alright, worn by a rock.
Copyright ©️ 2018 3flushes Media.

"When a watchmaker puts an eyeglass into his eye to examine something that another watchmaker has made, he's not looking for an opportunity to praise that man, he's looking for imperfections." George Daniels
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby bobbee » July 6th 2018, 3:57pm

Self-winding AND automatic?
They biz reel speshul!
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby biglove » July 6th 2018, 7:30pm

That there wartch is prettier than the mouth of a toothless whore who for an extra $10 will let you stick your pee-pee in her colostomy stoma.

A fine watch to be had indeed.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby iwasbanned » July 6th 2018, 8:59pm

This is targeted at those that believe that a shitload of lume means quality.
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Return to eBay & Off-Site Sales