Very hungry after two hours on wrist

Very hungry after two hours on wrist

Postby tiktok » September 25th 2018, 3:55pm

Many of you know about or have caressed the Chinese watches from Maison Celadon, a project by Singapore player Ben Chee. The second offering is a snazzy diver with 120 click bezel, 200m WR and beautiful sunburst dial in Grey or blue. The watch is really gorgeous and there's a lot of Chinese historical meaning in the shape of the dials and second hand. The watches are a limited run out of the Beijing Watch Factory, the top watch Factory over yonder. They have been waiting to complete the water resistant sting ray/rubber straps but I told him to ship me mine so I could take it sailing and of course last weekend was the end of sailing season. I like the large crown and sleek case design. The hands are blue which makes it a little difficult to read for old eyes but Ms Tikker who is very fussy thought the watch was really enticing. I threw it on a brown Nato till the strap and goat skin watch wallet arrive. I found the bezel a little tight but the Ms had no Probs with it or reading the hands. This is much watch for $1k though it's long sold out. A fast and dirty shot of mine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tiktok
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Very hungry after two hours on wrist

Postby bobbee » September 25th 2018, 5:05pm

Really nice watch there tik.
I thought this was going to be a thread about onanism from the title...
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

"My father is a mountain, my mother is a washing machine." ~ Cory Doctorow
bobbee
Master of Time

Postby Thunder1 » September 25th 2018, 5:11pm

Prost!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mark1 » September 25th 2018, 5:58pm

Nice, I like how the lugs are beveled and integrated into the case design. Congrats.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Mark1
Founding Member - WIS

Postby biglove » September 25th 2018, 7:48pm

Celadon makes some fine looking watches. No exception here.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."- Mark Twain

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » September 25th 2018, 8:16pm

Ah, tok, you've done it again. Always so delightfully off the beaten path.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby conjurer » September 25th 2018, 8:33pm

A beautiful watch, no error!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Your New Watch