TIMEX x Engineered Garments x BEAMS new SS Camper

Re: TIMEX x Engineered Garments x BEAMS new SS Camper

Postby artman » March 16th 2018, 1:50pm

catnap wrote:What the fuck is going on here?

Ribbing the new guy. Stupid watch. Slow news day.
artman
Master of Time

Postby TemerityB » March 16th 2018, 2:00pm

Hobby hint: Anything that need to be explained with 1,917 words usually isn't worth explaining.

Plus, I've never seen anything quite so obvious be quite to misunderstood.

Yeah - try again.
Since many people weren't in lockstep with his beloved cheese box shit watch brand, The Cruise King ran off blowing snot bubbles, far away from his once-beloved forum. Here, eat this mudpie, Paw Paw. It tastes like a Hershey bar. Go ahead, dig in.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby GammaCounter » March 16th 2018, 2:03pm

I'd tell you to fuck yourself too, to use language and sentiment that you could understand, but you clearly don't need any help fucking your own self.

conjurer wrote:OK, I get the joke. I just don't find it funny. If you don't like the way I talk, go fuck yourself.
GammaCounter
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » March 16th 2018, 2:05pm

GammaCounter wrote:I'd tell you to fuck yourself too, to use language and sentiment that you could understand, but you clearly don't need any help fucking your own self.

conjurer wrote:OK, I get the joke. I just don't find it funny. If you don't like the way I talk, go fuck yourself.

There we go! I tell the guy to fuck himself, and he tells me to do the same thing. He's got some balls, good for him.

Welcome, you crazy bastard!
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby Wasp » March 16th 2018, 2:11pm

cain't fool me... that Cyrillic writing is proof Trump colluded.
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS

Postby GammaCounter » March 16th 2018, 2:59pm

ok fair enough, thank you.

conjurer wrote:
GammaCounter wrote:I'd tell you to fuck yourself too, to use language and sentiment that you could understand, but you clearly don't need any help fucking your own self.

There we go! I tell the guy to fuck himself, and he tells me to do the same thing. He's got some balls, good for him.

Welcome, you crazy bastard!
GammaCounter
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Mortuus » March 16th 2018, 3:16pm

First off, everybody, please allow me to submit this:

Not one of my better jobs, but I was in a hurry to put my 2 cents in, so to speak. Still, I hope it begins the healing amongst us as we get used to our newest Lord.

Welcome to WatchLords, GC. We are a rather unusual place for horological enjoyment, as we are self-moderated and do not brook fools easily, which in NO WAY means that I am accusing you of any type of foolishment, though foolishment often arises when a new member makes that first post. I would recommend that you return to the Board Index (see above left) and seek out the area set aside and clearly marked for new members. You will find it chock-full of invaluable information for the budding newb who wishes to create the proper impression for the tenured members herein. You will discover -- among the very first of the des bribes de connaissances therein -- that the membership is most appreciative of a written introduction, a short, cogent summary of who you are, what watches you like to collect -- or are looking to collect -- and a few photos of the watches you have collected so far. As they say in Eritrea, "Easy-Peasy, Lemon-Squeezy." A very easy thing to complete, no?

And there are many other things in that section for the newb to burnish his knowledge base with, and help you along your way to understanding, enjoyment and, in the fullness of time, real contribution to this marvelous forum. It isn't for the simpleminded, nor the fellow with the unfortunate chip on his shoulder, but success here is that which has been patiently built, and then built-upon by those wanting to do well here.

And I've forgotten my manners, haven't I?! I am Monsieur Mortuus D. Praesepultus, Écuyer, the only fully-deceased holder of membership in this rare horological enclave. (We DO have several half-dead members here, a couple of whom have already sought to make your acquaintance, but have been rebuffed because you did not understand our generally accepted customs here. Fortunately, they do not hold a grudge, and hopefully, you will not, either.)

I DO hope you'll take my advice, and I hope you will stick with us and see how you might like it here. If not, it will certainly be pas de perte de la peau de mon cul, monsieur. Again, welcome to Watchlords, my dear Newb.

@Conj, 3F & Temerity: Perhaps it's time we warm the car up and ensure we have all of the proper équipement et fournitures on hand. I have the strange presentment that we shall soon require them, um, if you will...
"Great wisdom is generous; petty wisdom is contentious. Great speech is impassioned, small speech is cantankerous" - Zhuangzi
Mortuus
Banned

Postby labman » March 16th 2018, 3:45pm

foghorn wrote:.....

We do have a number of ball busters here (mostly good natured ones) and it can get a little raw at times .....

That is an understatement.

I've been here since 2010 - there are a lot of ball busters here.

But for the most part a good group.

Have thick skin (or thicken it) and you'll do fine.
labman
Watchlord WIS

Previous

Return to Your New Watch