Space For Sale: lol - Sorry but I deleted photos and posts o

Re: Space For Sale: lol - Sorry but I deleted photos and posts of my shit Android and other tv watch

Postby bigedsurf » November 8th 2012, 2:48am

time flies.........
bigedsurf
WIS - Retired

Re: Space For Sale: lol - Sorry but I deleted photos and posts of my shit Android and other tv watch

Postby DIAMANTE » November 8th 2012, 2:51am

I wonder if it was the "nine toes" comments that finally drove him over the edge.

D
Last edited by Anonymous on November 8th 2012, 9:25am, edited 1 time in total.
DIAMANTE
Watchlord WIS

Postby Watch Noob » November 8th 2012, 4:38am

Well that didn't take long. I guess congratualtions are in order for those of you that had this goal. Not that I gave 2 shits if he left or stayed.
Watch Noob
Founding Member - WIS

Postby elau » November 8th 2012, 6:26am

AlbertaTime wrote:
elau wrote:You do know it's quality, not quantity. Right?...You can call me a snob if you like.

You know it's about what makes you smile, right? And, you're correct by the way, about there's nothing snobbish about having differing taste. Doesn't mean folks can't be friends at all.

AlbertaTime, I cannot agree more.
elau
Watchlord WIS

Postby elau » November 8th 2012, 6:37am

mba1996 wrote:You guys "win" by being the biggest losers. I think the vulgarity is what really turns me off. Jimz use of the "C" word did it, so he gets the prize for making me not want to come here anymore. The funny thing is, I think he is the "C".....

You guys act worse than children. I recently found out that most in here were banned or left other places with an ax to grind, so I now know why there is so much hate in here. I don't hold it against you. You will all keep each other company.

Write what you like, but I won't be seeing any more of your tripe. I asked Koi to delete my posts and my account. I truly do not belong in a place like this. I'll say a prayer for you all that you find peace in your lives.

I am sure you will peek in here now and then to see what we have to say about you. You should have stick around but eventually you will run out of shit to say or we expose the POS that you are. For me, I will continue to slam your shitty TV brands on Daily Dial. See you on FB, fucktard.

Image Image
elau
Watchlord WIS

Postby svaglic » November 8th 2012, 6:49am

Damn Elau, your blind hatred and your mental disorder make you a force to be reckoned with.
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby codguy » November 8th 2012, 7:07am

What a quitter, even Billy hung in here longer (though he did so under acouple different aliases).

codguy
ASSHAT

Postby Bigjimzlll » November 8th 2012, 7:42am

Well I never...Mid 60's...over educated and you get run off by a simple word?
Everyone knows that the word cunt is an acronym for Can't Understand Normal Thinking...
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS

Postby BigCheez » November 8th 2012, 8:03am

It takes a special kind of pussy, er CUNT to change his posts and headlines on his way out.

We already knew this was a "take my toys and go home" kind of guy, but I guess all the thread-scrubbing at WG.net has rubbed off on the 9-toed masterbizzer.
BigCheez
ASSHAT

Postby Horse Feathers » November 8th 2012, 8:13am

mba1996 wrote:You guys "win" by being the biggest losers. I think the vulgarity is what really turns me off. Jimz use of the "C" word did it, so he gets the prize for making me not want to come here anymore. The funny thing is, I think he is the "C".....

Vulgarity.... did you even read a few threads before you joined ?

What's truly "vulgar" is a 60+ year old man who feels confident enough to share that he feels someone is a Cunt but is too damn repressed to use the actual word

As for your blanket statement that we all are banned WG's I can share for whatever its worth I am still on the membership there and enjoy occasional visits to PM a few decent people and enjoy the comedic value of the whole charade

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby Horse Feathers » November 8th 2012, 8:14am

codguy wrote:What a quitter, even Billy hung in here longer (though he did so under acouple different aliases).

Billy> Ninetoes

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby elau » November 8th 2012, 8:34am

I have a feeling that he came here to revenge because I repeatedly laughed at his shitty TV brands he so often called "time pieces" on DD.
elau
Watchlord WIS

Postby foghorn » November 8th 2012, 8:40am

Too bad. I thought Chuck was doing a great job with some of our douchebag emeriti.

Why, he's no fun, he fell right over.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby ChronoMATT » November 8th 2012, 8:42am

I wish he had left that Philip to me on his way out. I'm not too low to take it.
ChronoMATT
Master of Time

Postby Horse Feathers » November 8th 2012, 8:55am

Hahhh, since the photo in the original post of this thread changed the second post takes on a whole new meaning

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby mrneddles » November 8th 2012, 9:15am

You guys act worse than children. I recently found out that most in here were banned or left other places with an ax to grind, so I now know why there is so much hate in here. I don't hold it against you. You will all keep each other company.

Write what you like, but I won't be seeing any more of your tripe. I asked Koi to delete my posts and my account. I truly do not belong in a place like this. I'll say a prayer for you all that you find peace in your lives.

If I had known calling him a cunt was all it took to get him to leave, I would have obliged him from the beginning.
mrneddles
Watchlord WIS

Postby TemerityB » November 8th 2012, 10:11am

I've kinda stayed out of all this since I thought maybe mba was ok, but wow. I'm sure there will be posts on WG about how evil this place is and how bad the language is and whatnot and whatever.

Beats the living shit out of having people who sell me crap costume watches laughing at me from behind their phony job titles, that's for damn sure.
Proof that quartz is still not only viable, but sometimes, something to covet: Grand Seiko.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby abduksion » November 8th 2012, 11:24am

When I first joined here I'll admit it don't go smoothly after three tries I decided to say fuck it I either get respected or I don't. And like most here I was a geek, to this day if I wanted to log on there it takes 20 minutes just get to the home screen. I would rather be here and get disrespected and liked then be on geeks and get the boot for asking questions like where are Invicta Swiss Factories. Which BTW they couldn't give me a straight forward answer. As for the OP I didn't mind you being here, but you ran off before anyone got to really know you. So with all due respect fuck off shit bird.
I've never felt like I truly belonged here and I believe it's time I move on.
abduksion

Postby export! » November 8th 2012, 11:33am

The guy apparently knew his way around a forum and certainly should have understood that it is bad etiquette (anywhere) to shell a forum with a separate topic for each of your recently acquired watches. Couple that with the fact that the watches were gaudy Androids and he must have known and/or wanted what was coming.

I'm not saying all Androids are gaudy but his all were.
export!
Senior Member & WIS

Postby Horse Feathers » November 8th 2012, 11:49am

Chuck, am sure your still following this thread, just remember

The sun'll come out
Toe-morrow
Bet your bottom dollar watches
That toe-morrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Toe-morrow
Clears away the vulgar,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray (like an old ladies "C" word)
And lonely (like me),
I just pull out a fin
And Grin,
And Say,
Ooooh......thats enough for the first payment of the new Suamtarino Naval Chrono Sprogenza in chartreuse green with a magenta strap with contrasting yellow stiching !

The mailman will come
Toe-morrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til toe-morrow
Come what may
Toe-morrow! Toe-morrow!
I'll love me some shiny shit Toe-morrow!
You're always
A payday
A way!

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT

Postby abduksion » November 8th 2012, 12:20pm

Horse Feathers wrote:Chuck, am sure your still following this thread, just remember

The sun'll come out
Toe-morrow
Bet your bottom dollar watches
That toe-morrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Toe-morrow
Clears away the vulgar,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray (like an old ladies "C" word)
And lonely (like me),
I just pull out a fin
And Grin,
And Say,
Ooooh......thats enough for the first payment of the new Suamtarino Naval Chrono Sprogenza in chartreuse green with a magenta strap with contrasting yellow stiching !

The mailman will come
Toe-morrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til toe-morrow
Come what may
Toe-morrow! Toe-morrow!
I'll love me some shiny shit Toe-morrow!
You're always
A payday
A way!

I've never felt like I truly belonged here and I believe it's time I move on.
abduksion

Postby elau » November 8th 2012, 1:10pm

The only toe I like is camel toe.
elau
Watchlord WIS

Postby jason_recliner » November 8th 2012, 1:54pm

svoglic wrote:Damn Elau, your blind hatred and your mental disorder make you a force to be reckoned with.

Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Postby elau » November 8th 2012, 2:35pm

Is the ass wipe still here? The title changed again or someone is fucking with my eyes?
elau
Watchlord WIS

Postby koimaster » November 8th 2012, 3:24pm

I changed the titles after he did in his lame attempt at trool humor. He can no longer see the forum as I banned his multiple IP addresses.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Your New Watch