The Bausele pilot watch & bazinga insult

Other forum links and links to many blogs and magazines

Review: Bausele Pilot

Postby JAS1125 » June 26th 2019, 10:27am

Recently it was the anniversary of the Normandy invasion during WWII as I read articles and gazed upon the pictures, it caused me to do some deep reflecting. As I reflected I thought about the bravery, courage, fear, that the people involved in the invasion must have felt. I sat in astonishment as I read facts that these articles brought awareness to. An example of this was that Hitler was staying in his Bavarian home at the time of the invasion and his generals were afraid to order reinforcements without his permission and they were also afraid to call him to wake him, thus giving the allied forces the ability to overtake the beaches. The other thing that I learned that astonished me was that the weather almost canceled the allied invasion but the weather report stated that there was a 12 hour window in the weather that they acted upon. It amazes me that given the limited technology in the 1940’s, the weather report was that accurate, that trusted. I love history and it never ceases to amaze me as I learn about the past. Bausele did exactly that, reflected upon the past, learned from the past and set out to use this knowledge of the past to infuse it into our modern world.

I absolutely appreciate Bausele’s take on the pilot watch. They have taken all the good details of pilot watches of the past and merged them perfectly with modern details. It is a great little package with lovely details found at every angle. It’s nice that Bausele didn’t just rehash a pilot watch that we have seen a million times before. I am not a purist by any means and my blog is not for the purists out there. Most people understand that, unfortunately the fuck knobs at watchlords will never understand this. But hey, keep holding onto the 90’s with that 20 members forum. But I do appreciate the added traffic they give me to help bring you all my reviews. It’s only fair that I mention those miserable cynical fuck knobs.

https://timetoblogwatches.com/2019/06/2 ... ele-pilot/

WOW...we're mentioned by name this time!

FUCK KNOBS RULE!
Last edited by JAS1125 on June 28th 2019, 4:47am, edited 1 time in total.
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Re: Review: Bausele Pilot

Postby Thunder1 » June 26th 2019, 10:46am

JAS1125 wrote:
Recently it was the anniversary of the Normandy invasion during WWII as I read articles and gazed upon the pictures, it caused me to do some deep reflecting. As I reflected I thought about the bravery, courage, fear, that the people involved in the invasion must have felt. I sat in astonishment as I read facts that these articles brought awareness to. An example of this was that Hitler was staying in his Bavarian home at the time of the invasion and his generals were afraid to order reinforcements without his permission and they were also afraid to call him to wake him, thus giving the allied forces the ability to overtake the beaches. The other thing that I learned that astonished me was that the weather almost canceled the allied invasion but the weather report stated that there was a 12 hour window in the weather that they acted upon. It amazes me that given the limited technology in the 1940’s, the weather report was that accurate, that trusted. I love history and it never ceases to amaze me as I learn about the past. Bausele did exactly that, reflected upon the past, learned from the past and set out to use this knowledge of the past to infuse it into our modern world.

Yep, TMC re-ran the 'The Longest Day(1962) movie recently..this fellow must have been taking notes when watching it, rather than enjoying a lager or two, like me..
Last edited by Thunder1 on June 26th 2019, 10:57am, edited 1 time in total.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby foghorn » June 26th 2019, 10:51am

Before I was finished reading the first line of the review I knew it was that shitstick.
Credit where credit is due however-he knows exactly what rocks to turn over in order to find the many horological trainwrecks he seems drawn to. This fucking thing might very well be the dumbest take on a pilot watch ever.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby MKTheVintageBloke » June 26th 2019, 12:48pm

You know, this wartche reminds me of the consequences of a spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino that I've once cooked. I might have overdone it with the chili peppers, because that thing was scalding-fucking-hot. Anyway, what came later was worse. This wasn't just yer typical trot. It was the Four Riders of Apocalypse charging down the colon, a brown Armageddon, a fecal Ragnarok. But that was just the solid part of it all. Then came the napalm tide. It was the sort of fiery tsunami that torches the anus, and leaves one howling in pain, with the arse burning like a Vietnamese jungle, and the legs all numb from warming the porcelain throne for hours.

And you know what? I'd come to terms with all that shit that came out of me back then and squeeze it all back up my arse, rather than wear this wartche.
His deepest need was that people should like him. An admirable trait, that... In a spaniel, or a whore.
Francis Urquhart

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Postby Thunder1 » June 26th 2019, 1:06pm

^^Jesus..tell us how you really feel..wait a minute, don't do that, after all...
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Postby TemerityB » June 26th 2019, 2:01pm

Badge of honor! 🏆
I bought a dive watch from them that literally had “dive” in the name. The instructions said not to dive with it - it was only meant to LOOK like a dive watch. It was also fast by more that a minute per day. Garbage. Never again. - IWG buyer on Reddit
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby biglove » June 26th 2019, 2:30pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:You know, this wartche reminds me of the consequences of a spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino that I've once cooked. I might have overdone it with the chili peppers, because that thing was scalding-fucking-hot. Anyway, what came later was worse. This wasn't just yer typical trot. It was the Four Riders of Apocalypse charging down the colon, a brown Armageddon, a fecal Ragnarok. But that was just the solid part of it all. Then came the napalm tide. It was the sort of fiery tsunami that torches the anus, and leaves one howling in pain, with the arse burning like a Vietnamese jungle, and the legs all numb from warming the porcelain throne for hours.

And you know what? I'd come to terms with all that shit that came out of me back then and squeeze it all back up my arse, rather than wear this wartche.

Best damned visual ever at this site!
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » June 26th 2019, 8:56pm

I think he's ready to crack.

Also, I move to start a new level of members--the Fuck Knobs.
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby JAS1125 » June 27th 2019, 4:22am

conjurer wrote:I think he's ready to crack.

Also, I move to start a new level of members--the Fuck Knobs.

Seconded.
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby conjurer » June 27th 2019, 10:52pm

As a total fuck knob, here are some of my impressions of Bazinga!'s very fyne Revoo:

Recently it was the anniversary of the Normandy invasion during WWII as I read articles and gazed upon the pictures, it caused me to do some deep reflecting. As I reflected I thought about the bravery, courage, fear, that the people involved in the invasion must have felt. I sat in astonishment as I read facts that these articles brought awareness to.

Well, Jesus H. Christ, where the fuck to start?; apart from B's mangled syntax, which is always painful to witness, as well as his near-total fucked up grammar, here we have some self-absorbed, pumped-up millennial who, for the first time in his worthless fucking life, realizes that Holy fuck, D-Day was a big deal! Well, yes, it was, you stupid fucking moron; it was a bunch of 18 and 19-year olds, from American, Canada, England, and a few other mongrels, charging up a beach, while being shot at by a hoard of fucking Nazis behind MG42s. Not only did the kids prevail, they also went on to kick the living fucking shit out of the Nazi bastards, who were no stooges, having conquered all of Europe and a lot of Russia.

So, yeah. While the last of these heroes are now doddering old bastards, about 90 years old, they were the most bad-ass motherfuckers on the planet back then. While you are revooing shit fucking watches that don't even bear notice here, and stuffing an Ipad down the front of your fucking jeans like the total fucking jerkoff that you are, these last few hard-ass bastards, now consigned to nursing homes, saved the fucking world so that you can enjoy a café macchiato you stupid fucking cunt.

So, yeah, D-Day was a big deal.

The Bausele pilot watch is a blend of designs of yesteryear and designs of our modern world. The dial is the perfect visual example of what I am speaking of. “Inspired by the watches of aviation pilots back in the day the 12 on the face of the watch is situated at the traditional 2 position, allowing the advantage of telling the time without having to move your wrist.

Nice paragraph, you stupid fucking cunt.

The Guilloché detail that is beautifully decorates the hour markers, it can also be found on the top side of the movement which is visible through the circular cut out in the center of the dial. The red X detailing on the dial is quite magnificent as it perfectly lines up with the hour markers at 11, 1, 5, and 7. Bausele commitment to uniformity can be seen in the use of red found consistently and subtlety. The second has my ideal length because it reaches the outer edges of the dial and with it’s red tip it makes it easy to time to the exact second. The tip of the second hand always matches the red stitching on the Kangaroo leather strap. Bausele got all the hands on this watch consistently perfect in my opinion because the hour hand reaches the hour markers and the minute hand reaches the minute track. The hands being generously sized makes telling the time extremely easy which when telling time matters especially when all you have is seconds time to glance at the dial.

Where did you learn to write, you stupid fucking cunt? Just reading this fucking shit makes me wish to hammer a Cabriole table leg up my fucking ass.

The matte black ceramic case is beautifully badass. It’s extremely light weight, durable and stealthy. The case is quite simple in detail which plays well off the many details of the dial. One cool detail that I love on this case and it’s a detail that I have never seen on a watch before. Inside of the crown is red sand from Australia, home to Bausele. It’s such a unique and thoughtful detail that sets this piece apart for other pilot watches at this price point.

Interestingly, in all the reviews I've written--and that's a lot, you stupid fucking cunt--I've never referred to a case as "beautifully badass." Also, I've never reviewed a piece of fucking shit like this fucking stupid piece of fucking shit watch that has had sand inside it. I would imagine that this wouldn't be fucking good. But then, I don't have a fucking blog.

The watch wears extremely comfortable on the wrist with no wrist overhang whatsoever that the smaller lug to lug length. The lugs are slightly curved and are not drilled, but the kangaroo leather strap features quick release spring bars. The caseback displays the automatic movement via the sapphire crystal perfect for the people who like to watch the rotor spin.

Learn how to write, you stupid fucking cunt.

Adding detail to the caseback are the 6 flat head screws that hold it in place. Some more detail worth mentioning here is that the crystal has the Bausele logo and name printed on the inside. Thankfully Bausele was mindful to give us some added detail to look at on the movement with the guilloche art that finishes the look brilliantly and it can be appreciated from dial side as well. Consistency through details.

See above, you stupid fucking cunt.

I absolutely appreciate Bausele’s take on the pilot watch. They have taken all the good details of pilot watches of the past and merged them perfectly with modern details. It is a great little package with lovely details found at every angle. It’s nice that Bausele didn’t just rehash a pilot watch that we have seen a million times before. I am not a purist by any means and my blog is not for the purists out there.

No, they haven't. They have produced a piece of fucking shit that makes me fucking puke.

Most people understand that, unfortunately the fuck knobs at watchlords will never understand this. But hey, keep holding onto the 90’s with that 20 members forum. But I do appreciate the added traffic they give me to help bring you all my reviews. It’s only fair that I mention those miserable cynical fuck knobs.

That's Mr. fuck knobs to you, you stupid fucking cunt.

Bausele has definitely given us a great option for an alternative to all the Bell and Ross clones out there. They used imagination and creativity which is sadly lacking in the watch industry. It’s all about the rehash right now and it’s so mundane. If I had to change anything on this piece I would have had drilled lugs with flat head screw bars to tie in the screws on the case back. I would have made the case larger as well despite the current trend going with smaller cases again. But there are a lot of great design details on this watch that the size really doesn’t matter honestly.

Yet another fine paragraph, you stupid fucking cunt. Of course, none of this matters honestly, you stupid fucking cunt.
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Postby JAS1125 » June 28th 2019, 4:53am

^^^^^^^
To Conj for a great summation

And to our favorite blogger
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Postby biglove » June 28th 2019, 5:10pm

JAS1125 wrote:^^^^^^^
To Conj for a great summation

And to our favorite blogger

Yes sir!
"There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever."- Ron White
biglove
Watchlord WIS

The Bausele pilot watch & bazinga insult

Postby koimaster » July 15th 2019, 3:53pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Administrator/Founder

Re: he Bausele pilot watch

Postby biglove » July 15th 2019, 4:36pm

Looked at the first pic and closed the tab. I cannot bring myself to read what the fuckwit has tried to write.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: he Bausele pilot watch

Postby iwasbanned » July 15th 2019, 6:18pm

That is a fucking ugly watch. I'll stick with this

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ah8HpsCh.jpg[/img]
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Re: The Bausele pilot watch & bazinga insult

Postby foghorn » July 15th 2019, 6:36pm

I believe we have been there and done that

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=46077&hilit=Bausele
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Postby gerdson » July 15th 2019, 9:40pm

From now until forever I will think off mk's rant when reading the term "badass". Brilliant! :mrgreen:
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
gerdson
Master of Time

Postby bobbee » July 16th 2019, 2:41am

This stupid fucking cunt is in a downward spiral, can't see him holding onto sanity for much longer.

#Jesuisfuckknob
"O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones, it bones for thee." ~ Bender Bending Rodriguez

bobbee
Master of Time

Postby bbattle » July 16th 2019, 3:55am

I took the time to check out his site and read a few reviews. He should have someone proofread his writing; it's excessively wordy, the grammar is bad, and he needs to stop writing in the first person.

I don't believe I've ever seen the word "badass" used so much.

The defensive tone throughout his "reviews" is tiresome.

I did not like any of the watches that were listed on his site but that is just a matter of taste. However, the Bausele watch should never be called a pilot watch; it violates the definition of what makes a watch a pilot watch in every way possible.
bbattle

Postby TemerityB » July 16th 2019, 8:21am

bbattle wrote:However, the Bausele watch should never be called a pilot watch; it violates the definition of what makes a watch a pilot watch in every way possible.

The same way that Bazinga! violates the term "writer." As the old saying goes, buying a hat doesn't make you a cowboy. This narcissistic clown thinks a verb is what makes an electric guitar sound fuzzy.
I bought a dive watch from them that literally had “dive” in the name. The instructions said not to dive with it - it was only meant to LOOK like a dive watch. It was also fast by more that a minute per day. Garbage. Never again. - IWG buyer on Reddit
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Postby Nuvolari » July 16th 2019, 12:53pm

So many words - must have been coached by a dead pilot/commander/astronaut/cowboy/millionaire...

Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Return to Blogs, Watch Magazines & other sites