Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch Video

Sales by Dealer or Vendors only

Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch Video

Postby AboutTime » February 11th 2014, 1:34pm

Ball-Orbital-2-dc3036c-sa-bk-lrg-web.jpg[/attachment]Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch Video

CLICK BELOW..
http://youtu.be/haE2nD3R094

Model #dc3036c-sa-bk

Movement Automatic caliber ETA 7754 Functions - 38 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability - Chronograph with accumulated measurement up to 12 hours - Illuminated second time zone indication - Shock resistant to 7,500Gs - Anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m - Water resistant to 100m/3300ft - Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds and magnified date Case - Titanium - Ø 45.5mm, height 18.3mm - Bidirectional rotating bezel - Anti-reflective sapphire crystal - Patented crown protection system - Patented Amortiser® anti-shock system Band - Tapered titanium and stainless steel bracelet with patented folding buckle & extension system - Dial Black - Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch - dc3036c-sa-bk

Retail Price $5,799.00

[attachment=0]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AboutTime

Re: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Chronograph Orbital II Watch V

Postby Racer-X » February 11th 2014, 9:23pm

Where's the selling price?
Last edited by Racer-X on February 11th 2014, 10:30pm, edited 2 times in total.
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jonnybardo » February 11th 2014, 9:31pm

A tad over-done, in my opinion. I like some of the Hydrocarbons, but that's a bit much for me. Not only am I not a fan of the Deep Blue-esque hour markers, but the bezel numbers + the inner bezel ring + the hour markers + chronograph + the fancy little design on the opposite end of the second hand = way too busy.
jonnybardo
Senior Member & WIS

Postby jaw » February 11th 2014, 9:54pm

jonnybardo wrote:A tad over-done, in my opinion. I like some of the Hydrocarbons, but that's a bit much for me. Not only am I not a fan of the Deep Blue-esque hour markers, but the bezel numbers + the inner bezel ring + the hour markers + chronograph + the fancy little design on the opposite end of the second hand = way too busy.

Uh...those are Ball-esque hour markers jonny.
jaw
Watchlord WIS

Postby jonnybardo » February 11th 2014, 10:01pm

Either way, I don't like them. They remind me of the hour markers on some Deep Blues, although I get that DB probably got the idea from Ball.
jonnybardo
Senior Member & WIS

Postby conjurer » February 12th 2014, 12:09am

I had a customer at my old store who was a Ball fan--of the watches, as opposed to Michael Davis. When he found out that I was a watch guy, he always very graciously handed me one of his Balls so I could fondle it and stroke it lovingly.

Getting away from the homoerotic references, they're really nice watches, and no doubt worth the money.
I checked you out, and I now want you to take the journey to lick my taint. It's small, but vast.

--Temerity, to Mr. Neckbeard.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Return to Dealer Sales